Franken calls it quits.

They now have the fake moral hugh ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo
Franken didn’t do 1/100th of the things Trump and Moore has done.
When are these two perverts stepping down.
The right coddles their sex offenders.

I am not going to lie. I wont miss the crude man. But I was not calling for him to resign. I was more than happy to let him have due process.

But Democrats don't have the moral high ground. This was a political move. It wasn't done because it was the moral thing to do.

I recommend having them review matthew 6

It was the moral thing to do. Your turn.

After Moore wins the senate seat and we can replace him with another Republican we'll get right on that.

I am not going to lie. I wont miss the crude man. But I was not calling for him to resign. I was more than happy to let him have due process.

But Democrats don't have the moral high ground. This was a political move. It wasn't done because it was the moral thing to do.

why would anyone read that?

have you forgotten, loony bird, that we aren't a theocracy?

Bravo

coddles them? the misogynist loser right LOVE their sexual predators.

Who replaces him?

Don’t care. Not like anything will change. It’s just nice to see the self important fuck leave senate in shame. Listening to him choke back tears as he said”Trump did it to”, watching his tribe members turn The daggers on him to satisfy the mob is golden. Watching the longest serving token negro leave was sweet, but watching Weird Al go, priceless.

Bravo

Conyers and Franken admitted abusing women, Trump and Moore have not and are innocent until proven guilty.

Bravo
The general public will not think or care about the democrats motive. They will see the results. And democrats will pound that message home.
The GOP was shortsighted & stupid.

The GOP has always been short sighted and stupid.
If that were true they wouldn't hold the majority of the power across our nation.

Keep your stupidity in check would ya

Yes, due to gerrymandering, the right holds more offices than they should, but it's hard to say 32% approval rating is most of the power.

I would think in the future we will have fewer men doing this groping getting into office.
Al needs to pay a price. He can go to church and get redemptions and run again.
That would be fun. As he can clear up his groping deeds by getting these woman to
give him a signed. 'We accept your apology, Al. You can run for office again'
Really. Why not?

Really, If the Great Douche and Moore (and many others) can stay with some 30 known
sexual assaults, of equal and way FFS worse acts upon females. What is all this about again here?

btw: FYI Girls. I'm not approving their action. But, I feel soon female will be the predators in reverse here.
As men who are the one female want to make the first moves will not get them. And will have to
assault the men to get them to respond.

btw: And Last! Females can be/are sexual predators as well.
And I love them when they are. Well, not all! The under 6 lookers
need not assault me. Okay, say 5 and under. It's a 10 point scale
as I'm a fair man. Will play the 50/50 game.

btw2: Really, this is going to be our elections in the future. Sex allegations
and ASAP legal depositions and trials just to get elected. As a 12 member jury
will decide your fate. Win case you can keep running. Gee. All the paid liars that
will come out during elections to win an election will be interesting. Really, not all are.
But there will be a lot now. Seems Females win take the majority in elected offices.
Hmmm?

Last edited:
“I know in my heart that nothing I’ve done as a senator, nothing, has brought dishonor on this institution.”

Not exactly setting a high bar there, Mr. Franken....

If that was true he wouldn't resign.

I wont be surprised if he begins a 2020 campaign

Minnesota consistently elects the most liberal members of the Senate. Their brains must be frozen solid up there, or something.

Franken will be replaced by another far left hack.

But Democrats don't have the moral high ground.

Of course they do. Keep in mind, we're talking about perception of people who evaluate information, THEN make decisions. Not people like you, who who vote for pussygrabbers and child molesters, as long as there is an (R) after their names.

And who have I voted for that fits that description?

And no, in order to have the moral high ground you need to act for pure moral reasons. There is no purity here. They aren't making a sacrifice here. They called for his resignation solely for political purposes. They want to be seen as moral. They aren't being moral.

Again Matthew 6

hqdefault.jpg
Irony-Meter-Explode-239x300.jpg

It was the moral thing to do. Your turn.

No it wasn't.

Bravo

Conyers and Franken admitted abusing women, Trump and Moore have not and are innocent until proven guilty.

the orange sociopath admitted to grabbing women by the genitals, dum dum.

and roy moore is an admitted child molester who had a thing for his own wife when she was 15..... that's by his own statements.

loon

Bravo

Until another one comes out. Honestly, I did not care who gos down. It’s awesome watching these assholes dance. I want more Congress animals to be crying on TV explain why they have to quit in shame.

But Democrats don't have the moral high ground.

Of course they do. Keep in mind, we're talking about perception of people who evaluate information, THEN make decisions. Not people like you, who who vote for pussygrabbers and child molesters, as long as there is an (R) after their names.

And who have I voted for that fits that description?

And no, in order to have the moral high ground you need to act for pure moral reasons. There is no purity here. They aren't making a sacrifice here. They called for his resignation solely for political purposes. They want to be seen as moral. They aren't being moral.

Again Matthew 6

I see. So, whether or not someone is acting for moral reasons apparently depends on whether or not you favor them, politically. I'll be sure to check with you on that in the future.

Forum List

Back