Franken calls it quits.

I am not going to lie. I wont miss the crude man. But I was not calling for him to resign. I was more than happy to let him have due process.

But Democrats don't have the moral high ground. This was a political move. It wasn't done because it was the moral thing to do.

I recommend having them review matthew 6
No, they dont have the ACTUAL moral high ground, but they will have the PERCEIVED moral high ground.

Not much different how the party of slavery and the kkk stole the perception that they are the party of civil rights.

Everything, and I mean everything is a political game with these people.

I think Trump from a political standpoint would have been better off not commenting or strongly backing Moore until the actual facts have come out.

If any of these accusations turn out to be true, it will really hurt with the womens vote going into the midterms and the pathetic democrats (like being the party of the kkk) who are the party of the perverts, will steal that perception.

Politics has NOTHING to do with truth. It has EVERYTHING to with perception. The stupid left wing sheep, think we hate the planet and we are all racists.

Perception

hqdefault.jpg
Irony-Meter-Explode-239x300.jpg
Trump was found guilty? Prosecuted? Arrested even?

Talk about stupid desperation.
and where are Franken and "crooked Hillary" 's
Franken we have photos.
I don’t know if we have photos of Hillary groping women.
we have audios on Trump

Panel on MSNBC: He was railroaded.
Tom Brokaw, Andrea Mitchell, Ruth Marcus: They are talking about how this looks like excess and an injustice to Sen. Franken.

They now have the fake moral hugh ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo

They wouldnt have the high ground, without a pussygrabber in the White House and a child molester being supported for Senate by the GOP. So make sure to give credit where it is actually due.
Bill Clinton isn't there anymore. who is the child molester anyway?

Bravo
Franken didn’t do 1/100th of the things Trump and Moore has done.
When are these two perverts stepping down.
The right coddles their sex offenders.

Conyers and Franken admitted abusing women, Trump and Moore have not and are innocent until proven guilty.

the orange sociopath admitted to grabbing women by the genitals, dum dum.

and roy moore is an admitted child molester who had a thing for his own wife when she was 15..... that's by his own statements.

loon

Weird Al had pictures of him playing with a woman’s tits while she slept. While Roy Moore may be creepy, his accusers have all but dissapered. Gloria Alred lost that much more credibility. Deal with it, you had to watch two democrats in a week leave the congress in shame. It’s awes to watch you libtards do back flips explaining why it’s ok for democrats to be perverts but not republicans. You are more fun to watch then the reptiles in congress.
And yet, he’s not actually touching her tits in that photo.
In this hyper pc sjw climate that you all created that doesn't matter anymore.
You all created the trap without realizing you would snare your own.

Bravo

Conyers and Franken admitted abusing women, Trump and Moore have not and are innocent until proven guilty.

and roy moore is an admitted child molester who had a thing for his own wife when she was 15..... that's by his own statements.

loon

Weird Al had pictures of him playing with a woman’s tits while she slept. While Roy Moore may be creepy, his accusers have all but dissapered. Gloria Alred lost that much more credibility. Deal with it, you had to watch two democrats in a week leave the congress in shame. It’s awes to watch you libtards do back flips explaining why it’s ok for democrats to be perverts but not republicans. You are more fun to watch then the reptiles in congress.

Does it matter? That make it okay? So you absolve Trump and Moore then since their accusers have all but vanished? Stewart Smally ate it hard. He ate a huge shit sandwich on National TV and Americans cheered, as they will when they get home and see it on TV. Al “Weird Al” Franken who for years say on his soap box talking down the plebs took the penis livenin TV. He got to eat some crow. It was awesome, way more dynamic then the old black dude. It was awesome.

I am not going to lie. I wont miss the crude man. But I was not calling for him to resign. I was more than happy to let him have due process.

But Democrats don't have the moral high ground. This was a political move. It wasn't done because it was the moral thing to do.

No, they dont have the ACTUAL moral high ground, but they will have the PERCEIVED moral high ground.

Everything, and I mean everything is a political game with these people.

What political game did Al Franken play when he admitted allegations and apologized for his behavior?

I can certainly explain to you the political games of pussy-grabber-in-chanrge.

loon

yes, how dare we object to child molesters and sexual predators

Bravo

They wouldnt have the high ground, without a pussygrabber in the White House and a child molester being supported for Senate by the GOP. So make sure to give credit where it is actually due.

An abortion is the ultimate in child molestation. . .

And you and your guys defend it...

So. . .

whatever freak.

Bravo
He hasn't stepped down yet, and he may change his mind, but you're right. This is ONLY about Sen Roy Moore. They're THAT afraid of him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

loon

Yup that’s the thing about a brushfire. They are unpredictable and subject to the direction the wind is blowing

Bravo

So. . .

whatever freak.

You need pictures, tard?

Bravo

loon

Hey Garrison Keillor is from Minnesota. The D party ought run him for Franken's seat.

LOL!

Bravo

So. . .

whatever freak.

You need pictures, tard?

No, idiot... there is literally no information you have that is new to anyone on the planet. It is the mother;'s choice. i am satisfied with that. You think it's your choice for everyone, because you are a freak. So go on, go jerk off to your pix of dead fetuses, freak.

Bravo

Because they FUCKING LIED.

And you are a fucking idiot to STILL believe those rediculous lies.

They did? Where's your proof?

loon

yes, how dare we object to child molesters and sexual predators

Well two just stepped down. Both to cowardly to face their voters. The other two did and won. Deal with it. Go make a pot of macaroni and cheese and cry into it. The comfort food will help you move beyond it.

Forum List

Back