Fracking Babies (To Death)

Now you're just making shit up.... smh

Read the Libertarian party agenda for yourself. It is right there on their website. And while you are about it you can see just how similar it is to the GOP platform. The Koch paid for that to happen.

I care as much for the libertarian party as a do the democrats. The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

So prove that the libertarians want open sewers next to restaurants, toxic waste sites next to playgrounds, coal fired furnaces next to people homes and toxins in their drinking water from fracking.

Platform Libertarian Party

2 Environment

We support a clean and healthy environment and sensible use of our natural resources. Private landowners and conservation groups have a vested interest in maintaining natural resources. Pollution and misuse of resources cause damage to our ecosystem. Governments, unlike private businesses, are unaccountable for such damage done to our environment and have a terrible track record when it comes to environmental protection. Protecting the environment requires a clear definition and enforcement of individual rights in resources like land, water, air, and wildlife. Free markets and property rights stimulate the technological innovations and behavioral changes required to protect our environment and ecosystems. We realize that our planet's climate is constantly changing, but environmental advocates and social pressure are the most effective means of changing public behavior.

Seems you were wrong.

Actually that proves me right but I never expected you to comprehend that Libertarian "free markets" will always override the environment without any government enforcement to ensure that the polluters are held accountable.

You claim libertarians want open sewers next to restaurants, toxic waste sites next to playgrounds, coal fired furnaces next to people homes and toxins in their drinking water from fracking.

I just proved to you with the link YOU provided that that was a lie?

So now you get caught lying and claim victory?

Damn you are dumber than I originally thought.

Read the Libertarian party agenda for yourself. It is right there on their website. And while you are about it you can see just how similar it is to the GOP platform. The Koch paid for that to happen.

I care as much for the libertarian party as a do the democrats. The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

So prove that the libertarians want open sewers next to restaurants, toxic waste sites next to playgrounds, coal fired furnaces next to people homes and toxins in their drinking water from fracking.

2 Environment

We support a clean and healthy environment and sensible use of our natural resources. Private landowners and conservation groups have a vested interest in maintaining natural resources. Pollution and misuse of resources cause damage to our ecosystem. Governments, unlike private businesses, are unaccountable for such damage done to our environment and have a terrible track record when it comes to environmental protection. Protecting the environment requires a clear definition and enforcement of individual rights in resources like land, water, air, and wildlife. Free markets and property rights stimulate the technological innovations and behavioral changes required to protect our environment and ecosystems. We realize that our planet's climate is constantly changing, but environmental advocates and social pressure are the most effective means of changing public behavior.

Seems you were wrong.

Actually that proves me right but I never expected you to comprehend that Libertarian "free markets" will always override the environment without any government enforcement to ensure that the polluters are held accountable.

You claim libertarians want open sewers next to restaurants, toxic waste sites next to playgrounds, coal fired furnaces next to people homes and toxins in their drinking water from fracking.

Thank you for admitting that you have a reading comprehension shortcoming.

Who is going to prevent those things from happening in your beloved Libertarian Utopia?

Unfounded science warrants a hysterical response. Congrats

Hysterical kneejerk reaction to actual evidence that fossil fuels are bad for your health.

Everything is bad for your health.
Two of my high school buddies were killed in Vietnam. They just didn't know it until 25 years later ...

Agent orange

Many of the same dioxins are in fracking fluid. Don't think you won't be exposed.

So you only drink bottled water? Do you bathe in it? Inhale the shower steam? Wash your hands?

Every well casing will eventually fail. Some spills will occur. It's only a matter of time.

Dioxins are killing a generation of our veterans. It will be a disaster in Vietnam forever.

We should have learned.

Human Health Issues from Endocrine Disruption Chemicals Exposure

Direct application of a defoliant onto soldiers cannot be compared to possible contamination of water due pipe casing failure, which would have to travel through the water table in question, and leak in sufficient amount to cause contamination.

Contamination is already detectable in the potable water supply and the mortality rate for the most vulnerable is increasing.

Define "contamination" and then prove it comes from the wells.

Hysterical kneejerk reaction to actual evidence that fossil fuels are bad for your health.

Two of my high school buddies were killed in Vietnam. They just didn't know it until 25 years later ...

Agent orange

Many of the same dioxins are in fracking fluid. Don't think you won't be exposed.

So you only drink bottled water? Do you bathe in it? Inhale the shower steam? Wash your hands?

Every well casing will eventually fail. Some spills will occur. It's only a matter of time.

Dioxins are killing a generation of our veterans. It will be a disaster in Vietnam forever.

We should have learned.

Direct application of a defoliant onto soldiers cannot be compared to possible contamination of water due pipe casing failure, which would have to travel through the water table in question, and leak in sufficient amount to cause contamination.

Contamination is already detectable in the potable water supply and the mortality rate for the most vulnerable is increasing.

Read the links provided in this thread for yourself. The contamination contained toxins only found in fracking fluids.

2 Environment

Seems you were wrong.

Who is going to prevent those things from happening in your beloved Libertarian Utopia?

You're as goofy as your avatar.

Agent orange

We should have learned.

Read the links provided in this thread for yourself. The contamination contained toxins only found in fracking fluids.

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! THE SKY IS FALLING AND ITS FULL OF EVIL OIL ! EVERYBODY RUN, RUN, RUN. HIDE UNDER MOOSHELLE'S HUGE ASS. RUN.

2 Environment

Seems you were wrong.

Thank you for admitting that you cannot answer the logical questions and have conceded your position.

Have a nice day.

2 Environment

Seems you were wrong.

Thank you for admitting that you cannot answer the logical questions and have conceded your position.

Have a nice day.

You failed to prove your claim. You lose, I win!

Nowhere in the link you provided states anything close to what you claimed. But being the dishonest prick you are I understand your inability to admit defeat.

Your concession has been noted.

You're dismissed.

Have a nice day.

You failed to prove your claim. You lose, I win!

Nowhere in the link you provided states anything close to what you claimed. But being the dishonest prick you are I understand your inability to admit defeat.

Your concession has been noted.

You're dismissed.

That you were forced to resort to specious vulgarities is a tacit admission that you have lost your position.

Have a nice day.

I wonder if they have found any correlation between abortion and infant mortality? I'm thinking it must be around 100%?

Agent orange

We should have learned.

There is no such thing as "toxins only found in fracking fluids."

Republicans are such hypocrites, they get all pissy about the politics of a woman's right to choose, but support and defend Fracking Babies (To Death) without holding their representatives feet to the fire (so to speak).

Fracking Linked to Increased Infant Mortality in Alarming New Study

Pennsylvania has issued more than 10,000 drilling permits over the past decade. Infants and children may be paying a heavy price.

By Reynard Loki
June 25, 2015

A new study has linked fracking to a higher incidence in infant mortality, perinatal mortality, low-weight births, premature births and cancer in infants and children.

Funded by the Pittsburgh Foundation and written by Joe Mangano, co-founder and president of the Radiation and Public Health Project, a nonprofit educational and scientific organization that studies the relationship between low-level, nuclear radiation and public health, the study used data from state agencies to examine eight heavily fracked counties in Pennsylvania — four in the northeast and four in the southwest region of the state, counties that account for the majority of the state's natural gas drill wells and gas production. In all categories but child cancer, increases were greater in the northeast counties than they were in the four southwest counties.

<snip>

Analyzing publicly available data from the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Mangano found that, since the early 2000s and compared to the rest of the state, the heavily-fracked counties have seen a rise in infant mortality (13.9 percent), perinatal mortality (23.6 percent), low-weight births (3.4 percent), premature births/gestation less than 32 weeks (12.4 percent) and cancer incidence in age 0-4 (35.1 percent).

<snip>

I find your concern for infants to be less than genuine. If you've stated otherwise, your positions on abortion would seem to contradict such a concern.

Agent orange

We should have learned.

Agent orange

We should have learned.

Is actually an enormous list. Here! Inform yourself!

The information here is based on chemicals used in drilling a natural gas well, Crosby 25-3, in Park County, Wyoming. Natural gas, petroleum condensate, and drilling fluids were accidentally released from the ground adjacent to the well due to a breach in the surface casing. This occured over a period of about 58 hours between August 11 and 13th, 2006.
Download a Summary (PDF) of the products and chemicals used to drill the Crosby 25-3 well.
Download a Spreadsheet (EXCEL) of the chemicals used to drill the Crosby 25-3 well.

Chemicals The Endocrine Disruption Exchange

The information here is based on chemicals used in drilling a natural gas well, Crosby 25-3, in Park County, Wyoming. Natural gas, petroleum condensate, and drilling fluids were accidentally released from the ground adjacent to the well due to a breach in the surface casing. This occured over a period of about 58 hours between August 11 and 13th, 2006.
Download a Summary (PDF) of the products and chemicals used to drill the Crosby 25-3 well.
Download a Spreadsheet (EXCEL) of the chemicals used to drill the Crosby 25-3 well.

So these are only found in fracking fluids? and this one breach means every other pipe breaches?

So these are only found in fracking fluids? and this one breach means every other pipe breaches?
No, at the current rate, they will be found throughout our environment

All well casings eventually breach.

Chicken little fear mongering, nothing more, nothing less.

Fracking companies have what is called "the Haliburton Loophole" to the Clean Water Act of 2005. They can do whatever they want. Cheney taking care of his cronies. See how deregulation works?

Fracking companies have what is called "the Haliburton Loophole" to the Clean Water Act of 2005. They can do whatever they want. Cheney taking care of his cronies. See how deregulation works?

No they can't and Cheney sold off his interests in Halliburton prior to the '03 Iraq invasion.

Link?

Forum List

Back