Fracking Babies (To Death)

Fracking occurs at least 5000 feet below the surface of the earth. 5000 feet, thats about a mile for you libtardians.

It does not affect the aquafer, the water table, or unborn babies.

the ignorance of the left continues to amaze.
It's pretty obvious that fracking fluids are reaching our aquifers despite your assurances otherwise.

And this is a study by the U. Of Texas that not even Westwall can belittle.

"When you find a BTEX compound with a chlorinated compound with an anti-corrosive agent all in the same water well, it's pretty shocking evidence that there's been a problem," said Hildenbrand. "The only industry that uses all of those simultaneously is the oil and gas industry."

Alarming study shows dangerous water along Barnett Shale

I thought fracking is what caused the baby's? OOh I'm sorry I read it wrong. My bad.

Fossil fuels are bad for your health? What poppycock.

Efficient and available ENERGY increases health and lifespans. Energy enables almost everything we use to to improve our lives.

It's really quite pathetic to see addle-brained morons such a DDT disdain the resources and innovations which make his plump little life quite comfortable.

But he may yet run into some BAD LUCK if the his political overlords do get rid of fossil fuels.

"Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as “bad luck.” - Heinlein

How many pints of gasoline have you had today?

None? :eek:

Why is that if it "increases your health and lifespan"?

Oh wait, you are just being your usual disingenuous hypocritical self.

Nevermind, back to the OP and what needs to be done about this disturbing trend that fracking in having on babies.

Your ignorance of the role energy plays in the economy and in all the goods and services you consume is hardly surprising.

Ironic coming from the person who refuses to drink 87 octane for her health.

Weren't you one of the idiots who claimed that the gulf was destroyed by the spill in 2010? Got news for ya, it wasn't. Oil is a natural substance, it is always leaking from the bottom of the sea. The gulf has completely recovered, fish, shrimp, crabs, oysters, and all othe marine life is thriving, the beaches are clean and full of tourists. BP paid for the clean up. Its over, it was not the end of life in the gulf as you idiot libs predicted.

you were wrong about this, as you are about everything else.

Only a fool believes that there are no long term toxic after effects from dumping 4 millions barrels of crude oil over the reefs of the Gulf.

Toxic Chemical Plagues Cleanup Crews Five Years after BP Oil Spill Disaster Center for Effective Government

Once a spill happens the consequences linger.

Personally I won't eat any shrimp or seafood from that region for at least another decade, probably more.

great, more for us. your opinions are no more valuable than a sack of frog feet.

Fracking occurs at least 5000 feet below the surface of the earth. 5000 feet, thats about a mile for you libtardians.

It does not affect the aquafer, the water table, or unborn babies.

the ignorance of the left continues to amaze.
It's pretty obvious that fracking fluids are reaching our aquifers despite your assurances otherwise.

And this is a study by the U. Of Texas that not even Westwall can belittle.

"When you find a BTEX compound with a chlorinated compound with an anti-corrosive agent all in the same water well, it's pretty shocking evidence that there's been a problem," said Hildenbrand. "The only industry that uses all of those simultaneously is the oil and gas industry."

sorry dude, but thats bullshit

It's a pretty safe bet that far fewer infants will die from Fracking than at then hands of Taxpyer Funded Planned Parenthood Abortionists.

Ironic that you don't care how many infants will die from fracking but you get your panties in a wad over abortions.

The hypocrisy of the right-to-lifers is rampant.

How many infants die in underdeveloped country because the water is not potable? How many die because their is insufficient transportation to deliver relief food supplies?

It's incredibly creepy to see Plump Anonymous Progressives who live comfortable modern lives advocate to destroy that opportunity for poor people around the world. Because that is EXACTLY what your STATUS QUO PC Groupthink means.

:lmao: at your flailing!

You are defending the death of innocent American infants by fracking.

In the process you have completely destroyed all of your credibility when it comes to whining about abortions.

But that is your problem. Have a nice day.

There is no proof in that article yet you're taking it as scientific fact. Unbelievable yet believable coming from the do good crowd.

That there has been an increase in infant mortality is a fact.

It is only the cause that has yet to be determined. That they are incurring in fracking regions suggests a cause but it is not yet definitive.

Please try and keep up with the rest of the class.

Do you see how foolish you look ranting about this and yet supporting abortion on demand?

a perfectly safe extraction process

View attachment 43405

Fracking Can Be Done Safely but Will It Be - Scientific American

Reality is that there are major problems with both the safety of existing wells with at least 3% of casings leaking and with long term disposal of the highly toxic waste water.

All fossil fuel extraction is hazardous to one degree or another. There is no "perfectly safe extraction process".

Let's at least try and stick with reality instead of absurd fantasies.
You go first.

However, as I said...When you provide that study, or one like it I detailed, you get back to Me.

I support frakking, will vote for any politician who supports frakking, and will fight to benefit from the product of frakking in the form of lowering the costs of My energy needs.

Have a nice day.

In other words you intend to ignore the reality that fracking is NOT a "perfectly safe extraction process" because of your own selfish needs and you don't care how many infants have to die because of them.

Thanks for clarifying your position and have a nice day.

Nothing is life is "perfectly safe". You are more likely to die from bee stings than from fracking. Should we trap and kill all bees?

a perfectly safe extraction process

View attachment 43405

Fracking Can Be Done Safely but Will It Be - Scientific American

Reality is that there are major problems with both the safety of existing wells with at least 3% of casings leaking and with long term disposal of the highly toxic waste water.

All fossil fuel extraction is hazardous to one degree or another. There is no "perfectly safe extraction process".

Let's at least try and stick with reality instead of absurd fantasies.
You go first.

However, as I said...When you provide that study, or one like it I detailed, you get back to Me.

I support frakking, will vote for any politician who supports frakking, and will fight to benefit from the product of frakking in the form of lowering the costs of My energy needs.

Have a nice day.

In other words you intend to ignore the reality that fracking is NOT a "perfectly safe extraction process" because of your own selfish needs and you don't care how many infants have to die because of them.

Thanks for clarifying your position and have a nice day.

Nothing is life is "perfectly safe". You are more likely to die from bee stings than from fracking. Should we trap and kill all bees?
This is what I mean when I talk about their agenda.

Have problems occurred in the industry? Yes, they have.
Should those problems be corrected? Yes, they should.

Should we stop the entire industry because of a few problems? No, we should not.

We should learn from the mistakes made, correct the procedural problems, work to ensure that it will not happen again (knowing that humans make mistakes and it will likely happen again), and continue to search for, extract, and benefit from the energy we get.

Political studies for the purpose of an agenda has no force of reality to anyone who has a common sense approach to energy.

Those who are against it, will be so regardless of the science, logic, or any other power of persuasion.

So, they should be ignored and people of good conscious should promote and advocate for the expansion of this energy source, to the benefit of everyone.

To hell with the others.

Unfounded science warrants a hysterical response. Congrats

Hysterical kneejerk reaction to actual evidence that fossil fuels are bad for your health.
What model Flintstone Mobile do you drive?

Ford hybrid getting around 40 mpg in real world driving. Next vehicle will probably be a Tesla.
Does it have any plastic, metal, rubber, glass, computer chips, wood products, oil products, are fossil fuels and hazardous chemicals used in any way to produce, transfer and continue the use of the product. The answer is yes and you're under a ridiculous delusion.

11351141_10204461401315158_4735756850368455222_n.jpg

Unfounded science warrants a hysterical response. Congrats

Hysterical kneejerk reaction to actual evidence that fossil fuels are bad for your health.
What model Flintstone Mobile do you drive?

I drive a Toyota Prius. It's my second hybrid car.

We decided in 2001 to never buy another regular gas car again. And we haven't.

During the summer I get anywhere from 53 to 55 miles per gallon on that car. In the winter it decreases because of the different gas, I get around 48 to 51 miles to the gallon in the winter.

I've never had to get that car smog checked either which saves time, hassle and money. Many places I go have special parking in the front of the building just for hybrid and what we call E friendly vehicles.

There is no fracking in my state. Thank goodness. It will be interesting too see how infant mortality rates compare from states with frack and states that don't have it. I'm sure that infants and babies are a lot safer in states without tracking.
And do you have ANY IDEA how much oil is burned in every phase of that cars creation & upkeep? The battery? The plastic? The rubber? The foam? How bout the oil burned to create the energy you use to charge your car?
You may or may not be more environmentally friendly than the average car user but quite honestly I dgaf

Republicans are such hypocrites, they get all pissy about the politics of a woman's right to choose, but support and defend Fracking Babies (To Death) without holding their representatives feet to the fire (so to speak).

Fracking Linked to Increased Infant Mortality in Alarming New Study

Pennsylvania has issued more than 10,000 drilling permits over the past decade. Infants and children may be paying a heavy price.

By Reynard Loki
June 25, 2015

A new study has linked fracking to a higher incidence in infant mortality, perinatal mortality, low-weight births, premature births and cancer in infants and children.

Funded by the Pittsburgh Foundation and written by Joe Mangano, co-founder and president of the Radiation and Public Health Project, a nonprofit educational and scientific organization that studies the relationship between low-level, nuclear radiation and public health, the study used data from state agencies to examine eight heavily fracked counties in Pennsylvania — four in the northeast and four in the southwest region of the state, counties that account for the majority of the state's natural gas drill wells and gas production. In all categories but child cancer, increases were greater in the northeast counties than they were in the four southwest counties.

<snip>

Analyzing publicly available data from the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Mangano found that, since the early 2000s and compared to the rest of the state, the heavily-fracked counties have seen a rise in infant mortality (13.9 percent), perinatal mortality (23.6 percent), low-weight births (3.4 percent), premature births/gestation less than 32 weeks (12.4 percent) and cancer incidence in age 0-4 (35.1 percent).

<snip>

In the most comprehensive study of the subject ever conducted, the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection found that there is no concern of radiation exposure from fracking wells for oil or gas (PA DEP News Release).

The Fracking Solution Is A Good Cement Job - Forbes

You're welcome.

Republicans are such hypocrites, they get all pissy about the politics of a woman's right to choose, but support and defend Fracking Babies (To Death) without holding their representatives feet to the fire (so to speak).

Pennsylvania has issued more than 10,000 drilling permits over the past decade. Infants and children may be paying a heavy price.

By Reynard Loki
June 25, 2015

A new study has linked fracking to a higher incidence in infant mortality, perinatal mortality, low-weight births, premature births and cancer in infants and children.

Funded by the Pittsburgh Foundation and written by Joe Mangano, co-founder and president of the Radiation and Public Health Project, a nonprofit educational and scientific organization that studies the relationship between low-level, nuclear radiation and public health, the study used data from state agencies to examine eight heavily fracked counties in Pennsylvania — four in the northeast and four in the southwest region of the state, counties that account for the majority of the state's natural gas drill wells and gas production. In all categories but child cancer, increases were greater in the northeast counties than they were in the four southwest counties.

<snip>

Analyzing publicly available data from the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Mangano found that, since the early 2000s and compared to the rest of the state, the heavily-fracked counties have seen a rise in infant mortality (13.9 percent), perinatal mortality (23.6 percent), low-weight births (3.4 percent), premature births/gestation less than 32 weeks (12.4 percent) and cancer incidence in age 0-4 (35.1 percent).

<snip>

In the most comprehensive study of the subject ever conducted, the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection found that there is no concern of radiation exposure from fracking wells for oil or gas (PA DEP News Release).

You're welcome.

That was from 2012!

By Reynard Loki
June 25, 2015

<snip>

<snip>

You're welcome.

That was from 2012!

So? It still holds true three years later.

By Reynard Loki
June 25, 2015

<snip>

<snip>

You're welcome.

That was from 2012!

Not according to the OP.

T

By Reynard Loki
June 25, 2015

<snip>

<snip>

You're welcome.

That was from 2012!

Then tell us , lone star logic, about something that is current, and local to you - the Barnett shale aquafer contamination. (This is the underground water for Dallas/Fort Worth and parts north.)

Or would that be illogical for you?

Last edited:
Democrats seem to have a myopic view on solar energy, they can only see the end product..

The Dirty Side of a “Green” Industry

As people worldwide increasingly feel the heat of climate change, many are applauding the skyrocketing growth of China’s fledgling solar-cell industry. Solar power and other “green” technologies, by providing electricity from renewable energy sources like the sun and wind, create hope for a world free of coal-burning pollution and natural resource depletion. A recent Washington Post article, however, has revealed that China’s booming solar industry is not as green as one might expect. Many of the solar panels that now adorn European and American rooftops have left behind a legacy of toxic pollution in Chinese villages and farmlands.

The Dirty Side of a Green Industry Worldwatch Institute

Democrats seem to have a myopic view on solar energy, they can only see the end product..

As people worldwide increasingly feel the heat of climate change, many are applauding the skyrocketing growth of China’s fledgling solar-cell industry. Solar power and other “green” technologies, by providing electricity from renewable energy sources like the sun and wind, create hope for a world free of coal-burning pollution and natural resource depletion. A recent Washington Post article, however, has revealed that China’s booming solar industry is not as green as one might expect. Many of the solar panels that now adorn European and American rooftops have left behind a legacy of toxic pollution in Chinese villages and farmlands.

Aren't these solar panels made of plastic which comes from nasty disgusting OIL!

Aren't these solar panels made of plastic which comes from nasty disgusting OIL!

That's where the myopic liberal view comes in.....:wink_2:

Forum List

Back