FoxNews Polls Have Surprising Results

I wonder who are the ones that are tallying up the votes?
Local election officials.

Some of these are downright shocking. It looks like Lachlan Murdoch is going to have to re-think his network.

Very Un-Fox-like.
Looks like their polls are all BS too, just as the other polls are proven. Dems have been screwing polls in hopes of manipulating the masses.
Waaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

Fussy baby: Why infants cry at night (and how to stop it)
So childish--------and nothing really to say Syn---like you could affect me when I see TRUMP WINNING.

Some of these are downright shocking. It looks like Lachlan Murdoch is going to have to re-think his network.

Very Un-Fox-like.
Lachlan Murdoch is a Liberal.
I'm shocked Fox hasn't fired Hannity, Tucker, Ingraham and Hilton yet.

I've kept on warning everybody that Fox News and the rest of the Establishment medias are the enemy of the people.
Fox News is hiding the real results of the election and posting fake results that the Deep State has gave them.
Mark Levin and the rest are pretending to be attacked by the social media giants. But they are all working for the Globalist, except for the Infowars team and a few affiliates.

oba.gif

spoke.jpg

They are trying to get Pres. Trump to step down. The Deep state and the news medias are working together. They know that the election was rigged. And they know that election fraud is a crime. They are trying to bluff him into dropping out before it get to far, like they had tried to bluff him to step down claiming that they has evidence that he was colluding with Putin. That is why they are dragging this election for days And since Obama signed papers allowing the NDAA to propagandized the public. That the news medias and Big Tech will not get into trouble if they get caught. because they were just agents working undercover for the government. and Nancy and them will not get into trouble because they have informed the public of what they are going to do like it was a drill.
And so everything was just a training exercise or drill, and if Pres. Trump falls for it, then it will be his fault but not theirs. But it is not illegal to do training exercise to be prepare just in case if there was a real foreign invasion.

Forum List

Back