FoxNews Polls Have Surprising Results

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Some of these are downright shocking. It looks like Lachlan Murdoch is going to have to re-think his network.

Very Un-Fox-like.

Some of these are downright shocking. It looks like Lachlan Murdoch is going to have to re-think his network.

Very Un-Fox-like.

You mean they report what people are telling them.

You must have them confused with twitter.

Very Un-Fox-like.
Really, who cares?

Trump does, Did you hear him crying about how mean Fox has been to him this morning on Fox and Friends?
So what? Fox isn't nearly the same as it used to be, the President is right. But it doesn't matter to his winning.

Really? He said the biggest difference between this election and the last is the amount of support Fox gave him.

Some of these are downright shocking. It looks like Lachlan Murdoch is going to have to re-think his network. Very Un-Fox-like.
Really, who cares?

None of it is shocking. If it isn't fake, all it does is show the very predictable gullibility and susceptibility of the government-educated public at large to mass media in how they influence opinion by how they cover stories.

Funny those in this thread are whining that FoxNews is now MSM when it's a poll of their viewers, not their employees.
4i6Ckte.gif

Plenty of whining....but they're harmless

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Very Un-Fox-like.
Looks like their polls are all BS too, just as the other polls are proven. Dems have been screwing polls in hopes of manipulating the masses.

I don't trust Fox News. They are a bunch liars. And right now I can see that they are pulling a fast one on the President. They are trying to make it seem as if it is a close race. But it is not. They are posting fake results. Pres. Trump won almost all the states by 89%.
I wonder who are the ones that are tallying up the votes?

You mean they report what people are telling them.

You must have them confused with twitter.
Problem is they are more or less polling the same people they would for elections. Pretty sure that doesn't work anymore. We'll see, more evidence on that will be shown one way or another shortly.

Forum List

Back