@FoxNews constitutes a clear and present danger to the Republic

anyone who's stupid enough to take fox seriously, deserves it

del SEZ? "listen too me you trumpkins cause im hear two give you the news due you here me due you? oh you trumpkins are happy now that trump has one but you will bee knot so happy at the midterms you fox viewers you should bee watching msnbc and cnn because they knows the truth you trumpkins due you here me due you??? dont make me have to skool you again on this things that I now more then you!

Sad when your attempt at humor is dumber than the hillbillies you re trying to parody.

bite my crank

del SEZ? "listen too me you homo you can bite my crank because I am a homo due you here me due you???? oh how you trumpkins think that your so grate and that us commies are just going way let me tale you that well never happen trumpkin!!!

Sincrely, del

Think hard now. Did Del really say all that, or was it just the voices in your head again. You know you get that sort of thing confused some time.

anyone who's stupid enough to take fox seriously, deserves it

del SEZ? "listen too me you trumpkins cause im hear two give you the news due you here me due you? oh you trumpkins are happy now that trump has one but you will bee knot so happy at the midterms you fox viewers you should bee watching msnbc and cnn because they knows the truth you trumpkins due you here me due you??? dont make me have to skool you again on this things that I now more then you!

Sad when your attempt at humor is dumber than the hillbillies you re trying to parody.

bite my crank

del SEZ? "listen too me you homo you can bite my crank because I am a homo due you here me due you???? oh how you trumpkins think that your so grate and that us commies are just going way let me tale you that well never happen trumpkin!!!

Sincrely, del

Think hard now. Did Del really say all that, or was it just the voices in your head again. You know you get that sort of thing confused some time.

Little del is as big of a joke as you are.......sucks at spelling, punctuation and making a coherent point that would make anyone give pause and reflect. Did I embellish just a tad (for effect) and play the artistic license card? Perhaps......but it was an excellent parody of "del".......I knocked it out of the park and the ball STILL hasn't landed.

(snick)

179788B9-69E0-4D0E-8E18-1E116C1F89FD.jpeg

2CEB8135-8DAE-496D-B888-1968BC657AE2.jpeg
Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you the President of the United States.

Has the Russian troll farm overslept? He usually has thousands more likes, retweets and responses by now.

Through constant spinning of conspiracy theories about "deep states" and traitors within our patriotic intelligence and law enforcement agencies, they are deluding the paranoid narcissist Trump, who is also the man with the ability to destroy the world, to engage in assaults against the very elements of government that keep us safe, to "root out" the conspirators. Fox anchors and reporters, who will go down in history as the anti-Americans they are, have continued deluding their viewers with the insane conspiracy theories.

For Fox viewers, the idea that vast cabals of men and women who dedicated their lives to serving this country has transformed into fang-toothed conspirators set on bringing down the government, is more credible than the far more simple and logical idea that Trump may have done something wrong and is lashing out. While it was immoral to deceive millions of Americans with such nonsense, and anti-American, it raises to the level of a national threat when Fox is knowingly spinning this nonsense to a man who watches them incessantly - the panicked, deluded, paranoid narcissist occupying the Oval Office.

Unrolled thread from @kurteichenwald

The author: Kurt Eichenwald is an American journalist who serves as a senior writer with Newsweek, a contributing editor with Vanity Fair and a New York Times bestselling author of four books.

I agree with every single word.

This is reformatted from a series of tweets, the remainder of which are at the link.

The US govt, the way people vote, the voters, they're the danger.

Through constant spinning of conspiracy theories about "deep states" and traitors within our patriotic intelligence and law enforcement agencies, they are deluding the paranoid narcissist Trump, who is also the man with the ability to destroy the world, to engage in assaults against the very elements of government that keep us safe, to "root out" the conspirators. Fox anchors and reporters, who will go down in history as the anti-Americans they are, have continued deluding their viewers with the insane conspiracy theories.

For Fox viewers, the idea that vast cabals of men and women who dedicated their lives to serving this country has transformed into fang-toothed conspirators set on bringing down the government, is more credible than the far more simple and logical idea that Trump may have done something wrong and is lashing out. While it was immoral to deceive millions of Americans with such nonsense, and anti-American, it raises to the level of a national threat when Fox is knowingly spinning this nonsense to a man who watches them incessantly - the panicked, deluded, paranoid narcissist occupying the Oval Office.

The author: Kurt Eichenwald is an American journalist who serves as a senior writer with Newsweek, a contributing editor with Vanity Fair and a New York Times bestselling author of four books.

This is reformatted from a series of tweets, the remainder of which are at the link.

LOL "Newsweek"

The Left Wing Wackos are threatened by Freedom of Speech and a Free Press.
Google and Facebook are censoring.

LOL "Newsweek"
Some compassion, please! Just because Newsweek is on life support is no reason to laugh and make fun of the worthless shitbag lefty periodical.

Forum List

Back