Fox uses 8 year olds for political smear.

LOL That's hilarious considering the fact that you came into this thread and only attacked me and the funniest thing of all is that you tried to attack me based on your dishonesty in ANOTHER THREAD. LOL So thanks for showing yourself to be the troll. LOL

and

and

And yet YOU were the one that was caught lying in that other thread. LOL

Fact is that foxnews showed a video of a few people CLAIMING that they were the parent of one of the children who performed but we have all seen what fox does with video and how dishonest they can be so forgive me If i don't accept their BS as the gospel. LOL
Quack you came to this board to attack posters...nothing else. You have not brought any sources to the so called facts you claim. You are one lying M.F. troll on this board. I brought sources that you didn't want to acknowledge...that's fine, I don't care if you do, or don't, but let the board know that your the one lying. LOL

LOL so says the troll who stalked me into another thread to attack me like a TROLL. LOL

BTW LIAR I acknowledged your source and pointed out to you the fact that you were misrepresenting the data within your own source so please keep the dishonesty to a minimum and stop making shite up so you can try to attack me for something that i didn't do.
I will state it again, you tried to compare a part to the whole and then you tried to dishonestly claim that because the PART was smaller than the WHOLE that it proved the claim that obama was losing independents. Then when this was spelled out to you, instead of being honest and admitting that you were WRONG in doing so you continued to LIE as you tried to claim I ignored or avoidied evidence when I had already addressed it and shown you to be WRONG.

Just because you don't believe Fox News don't mean shit. You have to prove they were lying, troll. lol

By the way, I didn't edit anything from the sources I used. You just need to read...or whatever you do. But, still you have not brought one source to back your pathetic claim...and you won't because you have none. LOL

Last edited:
Quack you came to this board to attack posters...nothing else. You have not brought any sources to the so called facts you claim. You are one lying M.F. troll on this board. I brought sources that you didn't want to acknowledge...that's fine, I don't care if you do, or don't, but let the board know that your the one lying. LOL

LOL so says the troll who stalked me into another thread to attack me like a TROLL. LOL

BTW LIAR I acknowledged your source and pointed out to you the fact that you were misrepresenting the data within your own source so please keep the dishonesty to a minimum and stop making shite up so you can try to attack me for something that i didn't do.
I will state it again, you tried to compare a part to the whole and then you tried to dishonestly claim that because the PART was smaller than the WHOLE that it proved the claim that obama was losing independents. Then when this was spelled out to you, instead of being honest and admitting that you were WRONG in doing so you continued to LIE as you tried to claim I ignored or avoidied evidence when I had already addressed it and shown you to be WRONG.

Just because you don't believe Fox News don't mean shit. You have to prove they were lying, troll. lol

LOL NOPE that's not the way it works. The fact is that merely providing a video of people making claims proves nothing.
Have you verified that what they said was true?? If not, which is the case, then how can you HONESTLY claim that they are what they claim to be when you have nothing REAL to back that ASSUMPTION up with??

Fact is that YOU wish to believe that they are telling the truth despite the FACT that you have no proof that they are and I am merely asking for proof to support that belief. Thus far no one has offered any.

By the way, I didn't edit anything from the sources I used. You just need to read...or whatever you do. But, still you have not brought one source to back your pathetic claim...and you won't because you have none. LOL

LOL You took small excerpts from the website and pasted them together, that is EDITTING. LOL

Furthermore, you continue to avoid the FACT that you tried to compare a PART of the whole to the WHOLE and claim that the difference between the two proves that obama is losing support of independents when those numbers prove nothing of the sort. So, why are you running away from that FACT and avoiding your dishonesty??

I think it explains all I need to know.
Fox lambasts children for singing a song that paints obama in a positive light and blasts using the children for "propaganda" but the only people publicizing it was Fox.

And oddly, Fox didn't try to create an issue with the children who sang a song that paints Bush in a positive light.

WOW - couldn't be more clear

A

Ball is in your court, dr.troll. You stated that Fox is lying, not me. Then prove it....but I know you won't because you prove nothing. This is the way you roll, troll. This is what trolls do...it's OK...every board needs them. LOL

I think it explains all I need to know.
Fox lambasts children for singing a song that paints obama in a positive light and blasts using the children for "propaganda" but the only people publicizing it was Fox.

And oddly, Fox didn't try to create an issue with the children who sang a song that paints Bush in a positive light.

WOW - couldn't be more clear

A
that is a lie

FNC blured out the kids in the video
the video was posted on YOUTUBE unblured

Ball is in your court, dr.troll. You stated that Fox is lying, not me. Then prove it....but I know you won't because you prove nothing. This is the way you roll, troll. This is what trolls do...it's OK...every board needs them. LOL

is that dishonest spin the best that you have to offer??

FACT is that no proof was offered to show that they were in fact parents of the children that performed the song so the ball is still on the righty side of the field.

BTW when and where did I state that fox lied in this instance??

I asked for proof that the people recorded were what they claimed to be (requesting proof for a claim made) and then I said that fox has has been dishonest in the past so I don't trust them (my opinion) and that merely showing video of somone claiming something does not make it so. So please show me when and where I stated what you claim. If you cannot then will you admit your dishonesty or will you continue to LIE as you run away from admitting to the FACT that you lied??

Fact is that YOU wish to believe that they are telling the truth despite the FACT that you have no proof that they are and I am merely asking for proof to support that belief. Thus far no one has offered any.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back