Fox uses 8 year olds for political smear.

Ha ha! What did I tell you. I was neg repped again by si me-modo , aka insecure bitch, and she tells me AGAIN I am obsessed with her again in the neg rep.

Look at how many times she has replied to me - and how I ignore her. I make one post in regards to her dishonesty - and of course _ *I* am the one obsessed with her.

Too Fucking funny.
If you said the sky was blue she'd neg you as a liar. Not very bright, is she?

She has basically tried that in this thread. Dean said one thing and modo decided to dishoenstly insert her own meaning into dean's statement when he said nothing of the sort and then she tried to attack him for something he didn't say. In fact he clearly stated his opinon which modo decided to ignore.
Here is what dean said.

It's because they are desperately trying hard to make Obama fail, to smear him, they deliberately endanger children.

and here is modo's dishonest spin.

You're offended because folks are informed.

You can see that dean clearly stated what offended him but that didn't stop modo from being dishoenst as she tried to put words into his mouth so she couild attack dean. Which drew in another righty lemming following modo's dishonesty and attack dean for something modo MADE UP.
It was as if dean said "the sky is blue" and modo chimed in to falsely claim dean said "the sky is green" so she could attack him for something he never said.
To top it off, despite the fact that he didn't say what she claimed, she is trying to argue that her claim is "linked" to what he said and that she used logic to interpret that as his meaning despite the fact that he specifically stated what he was referring to. LOL

Why won't anyone tell me how reporting on a youtube video is endangering children?

I would say it normally would not be...but apparently the school is getting some disturbing calls, letters, etc. over it.

I doubt if any of those calls are threatening the kids.

IF they threatened to do something to the school or at the school then wouldn't that affect the children as well?

They are from irate parents who had no idea this went on until it aired.

Can you provide some proof of this please?? You state it as if it were fact and yet I have seen no evidence to support that claim.

I'm sure the school superintendent finds it disturbing because that erstwhile educator's job is on the line.

What are you babbling about?? Do you always present you opinion as if it were fact??

So it was just bullshit rhetoric. Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks

BS rhetoric and basless spin is about all that you provided. So no thanks ncessary. LOL

Ha ha! What did I tell you. I was neg repped again by si me-modo , aka insecure bitch, and she tells me AGAIN I am obsessed with her again in the neg rep.

Look at how many times she has replied to me - and how I ignore her. I make one post in regards to her dishonesty - and of course _ *I* am the one obsessed with her.

Too Fucking funny.

She has basically tried that in this thread. Dean said one thing and modo decided to dishoenstly insert her own meaning into dean's statement when he said nothing of the sort and then she tried to attack him for something he didn't say. In fact he clearly stated his opinon which modo decided to ignore.
Here is what dean said.

It's because they are desperately trying hard to make Obama fail, to smear him, they deliberately endanger children.

You can see that dean clearly stated what offended him but that didn't stop modo from being dishoenst as she tried to put words into his mouth so she couild attack dean. Which drew in another righty lemming following modo's dishonesty and attack dean for something modo MADE UP.
It was as if dean said "the sky is blue" and modo chimed in to falsely claim dean said "the sky is green" so she could attack him for something he never said.
To top it off, despite the fact that he didn't say what she claimed, she is trying to argue that her claim is "linked" to what he said and that she used logic to interpret that as his meaning despite the fact that he specifically stated what he was referring to. LOL
I'll ask you a third time, but I understand why the propositional logic and deductive reasoning is difficult for you, as is focusing on the topic:

The video was on YouTube.
FNC reported it, and as a result, people are informed about it.
rdean is offended by that (to which you have already stipulated, by the way).

I realize deductive reasoning is a challenge for many, so I understand why you continue to ignore this and focus on the person of a poster. But, that is lazy.

But, we'll let the hyenas continue to feed on their own carrion. The OP is beyond a fail until some relevant rationale shows up.

And the funny thing is, none of this does anything to mitigate the idiocy of the OP.

LOL and nothing you have said shows it to be idiotic.

let's see, you have attacked the author claiming he was wrong without presenting a valid argument to support such a conclusion, tried to put words into the author's mouth so you could dishonestly attack him for something that he never said, falsely claimed that you "corrected" a post when all you did was claim it was wrong while providing nothing of substance to support your claim, spliced up comments and respinded the half that you thought you could spin as you ignored anhy and all comments that countered your spin, and basically lied through your teeth throughout this thread in a desperate attempt to CYA and all you ended up doing is making yourself look even more and more dishonest with every post.

LOL

And the funny thing is, none of this does anything to mitigate the idiocy of the OP.

LOL and nothing you have said shows it to be idiotic. ....
Of course it hasn't done a thing for those who refuse to think. There is a good reason the idiom about banging a head against a wall has withstood the test of time. The intellectual triage has been completed in this thread.

Correct me if I am wrong here...the parents of those children signed a consent form and were told about this 'song' their children sang regarding Obama...is that right?

No, they weren't. Where are you guys pulling this shit from? Your fucking alternate universe?

Taking a cue from you and your previous post "got anything to prove" that they weren't informed and did not consent?? You claim that they weren't so where is your proof?

God you're an idiot.

Parents came forth and were interviewed, and said without dissent that they had no idea what was happening.

The teacher who wrote the lyrics retired, and the superintendent is looking at losing his (or her) job.

Got anything to prove your claim??

Probably what happened is the school sent the words home, the kid gives M&D a pile of paperwork that M&D never bother reading. Then M&D become fauxraged basically because they themselves have fallen down on the job of being a parent. Then they find out they can get themselves on the tv and so they do, basically whoring out their children for 15 minutes of fame.

Gotta LOVE wingnuts.

Probably what happened is the school sent the words home, the kid gives M&D a pile of paperwork that M&D never bother reading. Then M&D become fauxraged basically because they themselves have fallen down on the job of being a parent. Then they find out they can get themselves on the tv and so they do, basically whoring out their children for 15 minutes of fame.

Gotta LOVE wingnuts.

good thing you're not jumping to any conclusions...

:rolleyes:

Gotta LOVE wingnuts.

good thing you're not jumping to any conclusions...

:rolleyes:
Fair enough. But I've seen this happen many a time when my kids were little.

Nice video from foxnews but can you prove that those questioned were actually parents of the kids who performed?? Personally I have my doubts on almost anything coming from foxnews and they do have a history of being less than honest like when they lable an embarassed republican as a democrat when they decide to talk about him on the air.

So please provide some proof that those who were questioned by foxnews are actually parents of those children that performed.

Here is what dean said.

I'll ask you a third time, but I understand why the propositional logic and deductive reasoning is difficult for you, as is focusing on the topic:

The video was on YouTube.
FNC reported it, and as a result, people are informed about it.
rdean is offended by that (to which you have already stipulated, by the way).

I realize deductive reasoning is a challenge for many, so I understand why you continue to ignore this and focus on the person of a poster. But, that is lazy.

LOL keep on digging that hole. FACT is that you MADE UP something and dishonestly attributed it to someone else and none of your spin and sidesteps will change that.

Dean clearly stated what offended him and it had NOTHING to do with people being informed. YOU MADE THAT UP to attack dean. IF you were honest and had ANY integrity you could admit that.

But, we'll let the hyenas continue to feed on their own carrion. The OP is beyond a fail until some relevant rationale shows up.

Your OPINION is NOT fact and despite the fact that you have your right to your OPINION, merely stating your OPINION doesn't make it TRUE. LOL

I find it hilarious how many righty hacks still don't know the difference between fact and their opinions.

LOL and nothing you have said shows it to be idiotic. ....
Of course it hasn't done a thing for those who refuse to think.

Are you admitting that you refuse to think?? Because you are talking about the OP and saying that it hasn't done a thing for those who refuse to think. LOL

There is a good reason the idiom about banging a head against a wall has withstood the test of time.

LOL Oh so you have brain damage?? Is that why you can't stay on topic and lie through your teeth??

The intellectual triage has been completed in this thread.

Oh and here are the FACTS once again since you ran away.

Let's see,
1. you have attacked the author claiming he was wrong without presenting a valid argument to support such a conclusion.
2. You have tried to put words into the author's mouth so you could dishonestly attack him for something that he never said.
3. You have falsely claimed that you "corrected" a post when all you did was claim it was wrong while providing nothing of substance to support your claim.
4. You have spliced up comments and respinded the half that you thought you could spin as you ignored any and all comments that countered your spin.
5. And you have basically lied through your teeth throughout this thread in a desperate attempt to CYA and all you ended up doing is making yourself look even more and more dishonest with every post.

Nice video from foxnews but can you prove that those questioned were actually parents of the kids who performed?? Personally I have my doubts on almost anything coming from foxnews and they do have a history of being less than honest like when they lable an embarassed republican as a democrat when they decide to talk about him on the air.

So please provide some proof that those who were questioned by foxnews are actually parents of those children that performed.

Now, that there is some proof that was shown, I do believe it's up to you to prove they weren't the actual parents, Quack. Oh I forgot, you only argue with your opinion, and no fact.

Now, that there is some proof that was shown, I do believe it's up to you to prove they weren't the actual parents, Quack. Oh I forgot, you only argue with your opinion, and no fact.

OK are you really that ignorant?? Showing video of people CLAIMING it was their kids is not proof that they were in fact parents of the kids who actually performed the song. There was a video of a young woman who claimed to have been attacked by black men who mutilated her face. Foxnews played the hell out of that (and righties on line jumped on the bandwagon) and it turned out not to be the case. So please forgive me if I doubt the integrity of the foxnews channel which has shown many times in the past to be less than trustworthy.

So please provide PROOF that the parents of the kids who actually performed the song were against it or shut up.

OK are you really that ignorant?? Showing video of people CLAIMING it was their kids is not proof that they were in fact parents of the kids who actually performed the song. There was a video of a young woman who claimed to have been attacked by black men who mutilated her face. Foxnews played the hell out of that (and righties on line jumped on the bandwagon) and it turned out not to be the case. So please forgive me if I doubt the integrity of the foxnews channel which has shown many times in the past to be less than trustworthy.

So please provide PROOF that the parents of the kids who actually performed the song were against it or shut up.
LOL your an ignorant fuck quack. LOL

That's about the typical response of a righty lemming who has run out of spin. LOL

Fact is that mere video of someone making claims proves nothing. I even provided an example that shows that to be the case.

Allie posted proof
now the ball is in YOUR court to show that that person WASN'T a parent

I'm sure they were parents...even FAUX couldn't be that retarded. Parents that didn't parent properly and decided to put their faces on the television.

That's about the typical response of a righty lemming who has run out of spin. LOL

Fact is that mere video of someone making claims proves nothing. I even provided an example that shows that to be the case.

Quack, in another thread I caught you in a lie. You had stated that a Rasmussen poll showed that there had been no shift in independents moving away from Obama. I showed you with sources in that thread that you were caught lying. You ran from that thread ( I guess ) because you never came back to address your lie. I show you no respect, because you aren't deserving of any. If anyone needs to shut up, that would be you. Comprende?

Forum List

Back