Fox uses 8 year olds for political smear.

Now, that there is some proof that was shown, I do believe it's up to you to prove they weren't the actual parents, Quack. Oh I forgot, you only argue with your opinion, and no fact.

OK are you really that ignorant?? Showing video of people CLAIMING it was their kids is not proof that they were in fact parents of the kids who actually performed the song. There was a video of a young woman who claimed to have been attacked by black men who mutilated her face. Foxnews played the hell out of that (and righties on line jumped on the bandwagon) and it turned out not to be the case. So please forgive me if I doubt the integrity of the foxnews channel which has shown many times in the past to be less than trustworthy.

So please provide PROOF that the parents of the kids who actually performed the song were against it or shut up.
Allie posted proof
now the ball is in YOUR court to show that that person WASN'T a parent

OK MORON you have to prove that they were parents of one of the performers FIRST. That's the way it works LOSER. According to all of the righty whiners at the beginning of this thread the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. NO proof has been offered showing that the people interviewed by foxnews were actually parents of the children who performed.

OK are you really that ignorant?? Showing video of people CLAIMING it was their kids is not proof that they were in fact parents of the kids who actually performed the song. There was a video of a young woman who claimed to have been attacked by black men who mutilated her face. Foxnews played the hell out of that (and righties on line jumped on the bandwagon) and it turned out not to be the case. So please forgive me if I doubt the integrity of the foxnews channel which has shown many times in the past to be less than trustworthy.

So please provide PROOF that the parents of the kids who actually performed the song were against it or shut up.
Allie posted proof

OK MORON you have to prove that they were parents of one of the performers FIRST. That's the way it works LOSER. According to all of the righty whiners at the beginning of this thread the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. NO proof has been offered showing that the people interviewed by foxnews were actually parents of the children who performed.
uh, proof has already been provided, so its YOU that is the moron, and a fucking moron at that

Allie posted proof

uh, proof has already been provided, so its YOU that is the moron, and a fucking moron at that

Well it's obvious that you aren't bright enough to know what proof is. You and your bumper sticker intellect aren't worth the time lol

LOL your an ignorant fuck quack. LOL

That's about the typical response of a righty lemming who has run out of spin. LOL

Fact is that mere video of someone making claims proves nothing. I even provided an example that shows that to be the case.

Quack, in another thread I caught you in a lie. You had stated that a Rasmussen poll showed that there had been no shift in independents moving away from Obama. I showed you with sources in that thread that you were caught lying. You ran from that thread ( I guess ) because you never came back to address your lie. I show you no respect, because you aren't deserving of any. If anyone needs to shut up, that would be you. Comprende?

What lie?? I went to that thread and you DISHONESTLY tried to compare the TOTAL number of those who disapprove to the smaller number of those the strongly disapprove in a lame attempt to suppor the claim that independents are abandoning obama.

August 23, 2009, Strongly Disapprove along with 49% of those not affiliated with either major party.

Sept. 14, 2009, those not affiliated with either major party, 43% offer a positive assessment and 56% give a negative review.

So it seem that you were the one that was being dishonest.

Now, that there is some proof that was shown, I do believe it's up to you to prove they weren't the actual parents, Quack. Oh I forgot, you only argue with your opinion, and no fact.

Can't, huh?

That's about the typical response of a righty lemming who has run out of spin. LOL

Fact is that mere video of someone making claims proves nothing. I even provided an example that shows that to be the case.

Quack, in another thread I caught you in a lie. You had stated that a Rasmussen poll showed that there had been no shift in independents moving away from Obama. I showed you with sources in that thread that you were caught lying. You ran from that thread ( I guess ) because you never came back to address your lie. I show you no respect, because you aren't deserving of any. If anyone needs to shut up, that would be you. Comprende?

What lie?? I went to that thread and you DISHONESTLY tried to compare the TOTAL number of those who disapprove to the smaller number of those the strongly disapprove in a lame attempt to suppor the claim that independents are abandoning obama.

August 23, 2009, Strongly Disapprove along with 49% of those not affiliated with either major party.
Sept. 14, 2009, those not affiliated with either major party, 43% offer a positive assessment and 56% give a negative review.

And you still are lying, you haven't shown where there has been no shift of the independents you twit...who's being dishonest? I at least have shown numbers from Rasmussen, not every poll is worded the same. Keep up your lies quack, you've been exposed.
LOL

Can't, huh?

Fox showed a video of a parent of one of the students. It's up to quack to prove that it's not a parent of one of the students, Bo. That's the way it works on the board.
If you haven't noticed Bo, quack is a wordy troll on the board. He never has sources to back up an opinion on any thread, he just goes from thread to thread and makes an attempt to rip the poster. Is this the person you want to back...might put you in the same light as he. I respect your posts so far, but I respect nothing about quack.

And you still are lying, you haven't shown where there has been no shift of the independents you twit...who's being dishonest? I at least have shown numbers from Rasmussen, not every poll is worded the same. Keep up your lies quack, you've been exposed.
LOL

LOL poor poor meister. The claim was made by the righties that obama is losing independents so I asked for proof and in response YOU cut excerpts from rassmussen and tried to compare the 49% who strongly disapprove to all who disapprove in a lame and dishoenst attempt to prove youir claim. Face it loser, you blew it with that little peice of dishonesty and expsoed yourself as the liar. No amount of spin or dishoenst attempts to blame the wording will change that FACT.
Then, to finish it off, when called out for your dishonesty you try to dishonestly flip it back on me and tell me to prove you wrong. Sorry but we have already seen how the righties support the belief that if you made the claim then you should provide the proof so it's not my job to prove you wrong but it is your job to prove your claim. Which thus far you have failed to do.

Can't, huh?

Fox showed a video of a parent of one of the students. It's up to quack to prove that it's not a parent of one of the students, Bo. That's the way it works on the board.
If you haven't noticed Bo, quack is a wordy troll on the board. He never has sources to back up an opinion on any thread, he just goes from thread to thread and makes an attempt to rip the poster. Is this the person you want to back...might put you in the same light as he. I respect your posts so far, but I respect nothing about quack.

LOL That's hilarious considering the fact that you came into this thread and only attacked me and the funniest thing of all is that you tried to attack me based on your dishonesty in ANOTHER THREAD. LOL So thanks for showing yourself to be the troll. LOL

and

and

And yet YOU were the one that was caught lying in that other thread. LOL

Fact is that foxnews showed a video of a few people CLAIMING that they were the parent of one of the children who performed but we have all seen what fox does with video and how dishonest they can be so forgive me If i don't accept their BS as the gospel. LOL

LMAO. This turd is still floating, I suppose.

Oh and here are the FACTS once again since you ran away.

Let's see,
1. you have attacked the author claiming he was wrong without presenting a valid argument to support such a conclusion.
2. You have tried to put words into the author's mouth so you could dishonestly attack him for something that he never said.
3. You have falsely claimed that you "corrected" a post when all you did was claim it was wrong while providing nothing of substance to support your claim.
4. You have spliced up comments and respinded the half that you thought you could spin as you ignored any and all comments that countered your spin.
5. And you have basically lied through your teeth throughout this thread in a desperate attempt to CYA and all you ended up doing is making yourself look even more and more dishonest with every post.

it happened, but it wasnt done by anyone attached to a school

And what in that article lets you know it wasn't affiliated with a school? If you're going to guess who sponsored this song, it's even scarier than the one for Obama because then only entity mentioned in the article is the White House. I would much prefer a school sponsored song praising the POTUS rather than a White House sponsored song praising the POTUS.

I run away from pathetic desperation that you've shown. LOL.

Like a trainwreck though, I have to look a bit.

This turd was almost flushed then you came along and have tried your hardest to give it mouth to mouth.

It's your fail, except to demonstrate how idiotic and dishonest your posts are. It makes me laugh, but I do hope others will take note.

I laugh at those obviously too dense to even realize how much they are bombing. Or maybe you fancy yourself the new Andy Kaufman.

Can't, huh?

LOL That's hilarious considering the fact that you came into this thread and only attacked me and the funniest thing of all is that you tried to attack me based on your dishonesty in ANOTHER THREAD. LOL So thanks for showing yourself to be the troll. LOL

and

and

Fact is that foxnews showed a video of a few people CLAIMING that they were the parent of one of the children who performed but we have all seen what fox does with video and how dishonest they can be so forgive me If i don't accept their BS as the gospel. LOL
Quack you came to this board to attack posters...nothing else. You have not brought any sources to the so called facts you claim. You are one lying M.F. troll on this board. I brought sources that you didn't want to acknowledge...that's fine, I don't care if you do, or don't, but let the board know that your the one lying. LOL

This turd was almost flushed then you came along and have tried your hardest to give it mouth to mouth.

It's your fail, except to demonstrate how idiotic and dishonest your posts are. It makes me laugh, but I do hope others will take note.

I laugh at those obviously too dense to even realize how much they are bombing. Or maybe you fancy yourself the new Andy Kaufman.

Si modo, this guy does more lying, and like I said, he brings no no sources, but will always attack the poster. He's a pathetic troll that deserves no respect, and what I can see he gets none.

Last edited:

Aww poor simodo LOL face the facts here they are for you again.

Let's see,
1. you have attacked the author claiming he was wrong without presenting a valid argument to support such a conclusion.
2. You have tried to put words into the author's mouth so you could dishonestly attack him for something that he never said.
3. You have falsely claimed that you "corrected" a post when all you did was claim it was wrong while providing nothing of substance to support your claim.
4. You have spliced up comments and responded the half that you thought you could spin as you ignored any and all comments that countered your spin.
5. And you have basically lied through your teeth throughout this thread in a desperate attempt to CYA and all you ended up doing is making yourself look even more and more dishonest with every post.

The FACTS show you to be dishonest, your baseless personal attacks won't change that. LOL

so i am curious .....since people sang to bush it is ok that people sang to obama.....

are you sure you want to hold george bush as your example to emulate....

i don't wnat anyone singing songs about our president....a little too close to songs about several famous dictators....

look look...bush and reagan did it first and cnn uses 8 year olds for political smear....

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-335885

Last edited:

Si modo, this guy does more lying, and like I said, he brings no no sources, but will always attack the poster. He's a pathetic troll that deserves no respect, and what I can see he gets none.

LOL this coming from the dishonest loser who LIED and tried to compare a small part to the WHOLE, which is naturally larger than the part, in a lame, dishonest and FAILED attempt to prove the claim that obama is losing independents. LOL the funniest thing of all is that you provided info and then proceded to misrepresent that info and dishonestly claim that it proved your claim when it did nothing of the sort. LOL

Let's see you tried to compare 49% who strongly disapprove to the TOTAL disapproval rating of 56% in a dishonest attempt to claim that this proves obama is losing independents. The TOTAL disapproval rating INCLUDES those who strongly disapprove as well as those who merely disapprove. So of course the TOTAL is going to be higher than one of it's parts. So you proved NOTHING except for the fact that you are a LIAR and you continue to do so as you continue to try to present this LIE. LOL

LOL. Many are in agreement. Two gave me a heads up on this one, but I thought, 'what the hell, I'll give it a shot'. I saw for myself, too.

Enjoy! :)

and

and

Quack you came to this board to attack posters...nothing else. You have not brought any sources to the so called facts you claim. You are one lying M.F. troll on this board. I brought sources that you didn't want to acknowledge...that's fine, I don't care if you do, or don't, but let the board know that your the one lying. LOL

LOL so says the troll who stalked me into another thread to attack me like a TROLL. LOL

BTW LIAR I acknowledged your source and pointed out to you the fact that you were misrepresenting the data within your own source so please keep the dishonesty to a minimum and stop making shite up so you can try to attack me for something that i didn't do.
I will state it again, you tried to compare a part to the whole and then you tried to dishonestly claim that because the PART was smaller than the WHOLE that it proved the claim that obama was losing independents. Then when this was spelled out to you, instead of being honest and admitting that you were WRONG in doing so you continued to LIE as you tried to claim I ignored or avoidied evidence when I had already addressed it and shown you to be WRONG.

Forum List

Back