Fox starting a new series called Lucifer. They promise a devil of a time.

Watch LUCIFER: Official Trailer from Lucifer on FOX NOW

I told you.

Why do you think Republicans shout out "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed"?

Why do you think they want to cut food stamps for children?

Why do they want to hurt Americans? It's their new religions with a new master. Of course, it shows up on Fox.
Put down the bong, old timer...
I don't need to take drugs to know what Republicans believe. They tell us.

I told you.

Why do you think Republicans shout out "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed"?

Why do they want to hurt Americans? It's their new religions with a new master. Of course, it shows up on Fox.
Nothing is shown on TV without GLAAD's stamp of approval.

Nice try though. We know the source of where glorifying the Devil comes from...or mocking the idea of an organized evil...It ain't from the Christian right. They even have a kid in the promo, making it seem cutesy and "devilishly fun" for kids to warm up to the Supreme Asshole Down Under. The normal machinery releases it and then blames "the far right" by saying it came out on Fox. Fox has some very serious LGBT monetary input behind the scenes. What a great racket, buy a conservative label, put out smut and degeneracy so you can blame the "far right" and Christians in general...making even them believe that this tripe is OK if it's on Fox...

They're out to obliterate the idea of an organized cause for good and restraint (God/religion)...and this proves they're about 9/10ths of the way done with the chore..

Not only do liberals find this television show important, but political as well.

There is no hope for liberals. They need to be eliminated.

I told you.

Nothing is shown on TV without GLAAD's stamp of approval.

Nice try though. We know the source of where glorifying the Devil comes from...or mocking the idea of an organized evil...It ain't from the Christian right. They even have a kid in the promo, making it seem cutesy and "devilishly fun" for kids to warm up to the Supreme Asshole Down Under. The normal machinery releases it and then blames "the far right" by saying it came out on Fox. Fox has some very serious LGBT monetary input behind the scenes. What a great racket, buy a conservative label, put out smut and degeneracy so you can blame the "far right" and Christians in general...making even them believe that this tripe is OK if it's on Fox...

They're out to obliterate the idea of an organized cause for good and restraint (God/religion)...and this proves they're about 9/10ths of the way done with the chore..

Stop trying to turn this thread into another one of your lame anti-gay rants. You have 42 threads for that very purpose. Loon.

Last edited:
I don't know about that but I find it hilarious that her sole source of news is the Sludge/Drudge Report.
Just goes to show how much of a hack she is.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Someone will probably bitch that Lucifer looks to much like Obama just like they did with some other show a few years ago. I still remember the controversy over the fact that the devil supposedly looked like Obama. Any resemblance wasn't done on purpose. It was perfectly natural because whenever I imagine what the devil looks like it happens to look just like Obama. It is just a coincidence.

Forum List

Back