Anyone watching new x files?

The X-files

yeah, I remember that show--quirky and strange(some dark, a few light hearted ones)topics, nice level of writing, some action--was well watched before it was cancelled.

Which channel.

The X-files

yeah, I remember that show--quirky and strange(some dark, a few light hearted ones)topics, nice level of writing, some action--was well watched before it was cancelled.

Which channel.
FOX, I assume....

I would think that someone watching it wouldn't be posting in a POLITICAL forum. And anyone replying in a POLITICAL forum is obviously NOT watching.

I would think that someone watching it wouldn't be posting in a POLITICAL forum. And anyone replying in a POLITICAL forum is obviously NOT watching.
I posted it here because the stuff they are covering IS political.

Aliens are political? I was just pulling your leg, I don't care where anyone posts anything.

Yep'er, I am watching. Back in the day Scully was described as "a thinking man's babe" in one of the guy's publications of the time. Mulder and his boss have faired time better than she. Having said that she still has a bit of the old spark. If I understand, FOX is doing only six episodes.

I consider my self semi-retarded for the amount of time I spend on the Internet reading stuff and posting. And the amount of time I watch TV. I will fully know I am gone when i start doing both at the same time, and I have thought about doing it.

Oh. Lovely. It came on at 7:23 and just now ended. How nice. Not.
I got to watch a whole 5 minutes of the ENDING.

Nope. It's damn football.
Football ended over an hour ago....weird...its a 2 part premier on again tomorrow at 8! I am sure this mini series will come out with a DVD I am buying it! I love this episode but pisses me off they didn't find anything out.

I didn't watch much of the first incarnation. I remember one with Peter Boyle was pretty good.

Forum List

Back