FOX should be ashamed

nobody cares bout this except the hyperpartisan k00ks.

Really? So when I tuned into FOX to see a reverent ceremony concerning D-Day, where Americans died trying to liberate Europe, I should have been prepared to listen to a political diatribe about a soldier's release? FOX removed the reverence and solemnness of this for hundreds of living D-Day veterans and reinforced the feelings of many. That they are just a media mouthpiece for the Repub Party.
Were you watching Kennedy's funeral? I didn't read any of your complaining about them Democrats back then turning that solemn event into a political pep rally.

nobody cares bout this except the hyperpartisan k00ks.

Really? So when I tuned into FOX to see a reverent ceremony concerning D-Day, where Americans died trying to liberate Europe, I should have been prepared to listen to a political diatribe about a soldier's release? FOX removed the reverence and solemnness of this for hundreds of living D-Day veterans and reinforced the feelings of many. That they are just a media mouthpiece for the Repub Party.
Were you watching Kennedy's funeral? I didn't read any of your complaining about them Democrats back then turning that solemn event into a political pep rally.

Oh, really?

Hmmmm....

But you clowns continue to vent your idiocy about Fox until it's time to switch to one of your other sports like bitching, endlessly, about Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, guns, etc., etc.

Neither MSNBC or CNN interlaced reports about Bergdahl during the ceremony. But FOX did.

Yes, Fox is in the business of reporting breaking news. This way people have a choice of what they want to watch, instead of being forced to watch the same thing on every channel. :thup: I like that. Freedom of choice.

But you clowns continue to vent your idiocy about Fox until it's time to switch to one of your other sports like bitching, endlessly, about Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, guns, etc., etc.

Neither MSNBC or CNN interlaced reports about Bergdahl during the ceremony. But FOX did.

Yes, Fox is in the business of reporting breaking news. This way people have a choice of what they want to watch, instead of being forced to watch the same thing on every channel. :thup: I like that. Freedom of choice.
No. They. Are. Not.

They are a propaganda firm soley dedicated to advancing the GOP and Republicans the nation over. Period. Full stop.

If they were truly interested in breaking news Bill-O-Da-KKKlown would have been covering the Las Vegas shooting tonight. He didn't even mention it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/358729-blatant-foxnews-bill-o-reilly-media-bias.html

Stop spewing BS.

[MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION]

Forum List

Back