Fox retracts......Hannity told STFU

Funny, I just watched Hannity last night and he hasn't stopped talking about the Seth Rich murder case at all.
then he should plan on getting sued with a cease and desist order on him....
I don't listen to the radio much or mainstream news but I must ask what in the world other than a lack of freedom of speech could possible make someone stop talking about a murder that is still unsolved?

Funny, I just watched Hannity last night and he hasn't stopped talking about the Seth Rich murder case at all.
I don't listen to the radio much or mainstream news but I must ask what in the world other than a lack of freedom of speech could possible make someone stop talking about a murder that is still unsolved?

Put John Walsh on it.

It's pretty ironic people claim there's no evidence of Trump and Russia even though they still want to push this conspiracy.

I think a good portion of the people pushing this don't even care about Seth Rich, just about taking down the DNC.

Even Fox has to occasionally apply journalistic standards

Fox retracts, Hannity silenced on conspiracy about slain DNC staffer

Fox News announced Tuesday it had retracted a story published last week that reignited conspiracy theories around the unsolved killing of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, whose family demanded an apology from the conservative news network.

Later Tuesday, the conspiracy's most prominent proponent, Fox News' Sean Hannity, announced on his show that he would stop discussing the case "for now." It was a major back-down for the well-known host who had used his Twitter account earlier to vow he would never be silenced by "Liberal Fascism."

well whaddaya know. lol

They know their audience is filled w/ 65+ yr old, overweight, bitter, white guys like easytard65, SoggyinNOLA, 007, etc...

Long before the retraction, the Fox News story fell apart almost the moment it was published.

Within a day, one of its main sources — a private investigator working with Rich's family, but paid for by a conservative Dallas millionaire — recanted his story. The family has since sent him a cease and desist letter.

Subsequent reporting by NBC News and other outlets also found that the local police investigating Rich's death never even gave his laptop to the FBI, so there was no way Fox's purported source could have seen it.

A former law enforcement official with first-hand knowledge of Rich's laptop told NBC News definitively: "It never contained any e-mails related to WikiLeaks, and the FBI never had it."

Rich was shot and killed at age 27 while walking home late one night last July in what police suspect was a robbery gone wrong. The case is still unsolved.
^ that you gullible rw kool aid drinking rubes

The Democrats / Hillary are glad for the silence, not out of respect for Rich and his family, but to have the attention and criticism for their deed silenced.

There's another one throwing the Rich family under the bus, just as I foresaw yesterday.

Easy65 is a classic example of a stupid asshole. Funny how so many others like him voted for and continue to defend Trump.

they're saying "stop using it to further a political agenda" Sugar Shorts

The Democrats / Hillary are glad for the silence, not out of respect for Rich and his family, but to have the attention and criticism for their deed silenced.

There's another one throwing the Rich family under the bus, just as I foresaw yesterday.

Easy65 is a classic example of a stupid asshole. Funny how so many others like him voted for and continue to defend Trump.
he's a dupe hack.

using someone's tragedy to further a political gain based on rw *cough* "media" is nauseating

Thanks for demonstrating how snowflakes just want all discussion of the Rich murder silenced and could care less WHO and WHY someone told the DC Police to drop the investigation / case. Just as long as no one brings it up anymore, who cares why he died and who was involved, huh, WC?! Don't answer that - it was rhetorical...

They were not simply talking about an unsolved murder, they were making up complete lies about it.

They were not simply talking about an unsolved murder, they were making up complete lies about it.
Lies seem to be a thing these days among a lot of the conversations out there.

Worse than that....they were creating unfounded conspiracies to draw attention away from the possible criminal activities of their inept President

Even Fox has to occasionally apply journalistic standards

Fox retracts, Hannity silenced on conspiracy about slain DNC staffer

Fox News announced Tuesday it had retracted a story published last week that reignited conspiracy theories around the unsolved killing of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, whose family demanded an apology from the conservative news network.

Later Tuesday, the conspiracy's most prominent proponent, Fox News' Sean Hannity, announced on his show that he would stop discussing the case "for now." It was a major back-down for the well-known host who had used his Twitter account earlier to vow he would never be silenced by "Liberal Fascism."

Yep it makes sense, when a liberal takes over a news outlet they begin to control the news. That's what dishonest liberal people do, they try to hide the truth from the people. This is why CRTV is growing. To replace the once great FOX news network. When the cut OReily out they showed their true colors and their ratings have been down ever since.

Forum List

Back