Fox protecting Palin

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Joan Rivers: FOX Can 'Go F**k Themselves' Over Sarah Palin Controversy | PopEater.com

We get a call this morning," Melissa told me on the set of my HDNet show. "You're canceled on FOX because of what you said about Sarah Palin."

The top-rated news network denies that Joan's comments had anything to do with the cancellation, rather, the morning was simply overbooked.

But Joan tells me exclusively that she's willing to take a lie detector test to prove FOX canned her over her Palin comments, which also included calling the ex-governor "stupid and a threat" and blasting her use of the term "blood libel" in a video statement on Jan. 12.

4073-care-factory.jpg

• Banned
Then maybe they should give up the fair and balenced tag in the name of honesty.

Joan Rivers: FOX Can 'Go F**k Themselves' Over Sarah Palin Controversy | PopEater.com

We get a call this morning," Melissa told me on the set of my HDNet show. "You're canceled on FOX because of what you said about Sarah Palin."

The top-rated news network denies that Joan's comments had anything to do with the cancellation, rather, the morning was simply overbooked.

But Joan tells me exclusively that she's willing to take a lie detector test to prove FOX canned her over her Palin comments, which also included calling the ex-governor "stupid and a threat" and blasting her use of the term "blood libel" in a video statement on Jan. 12.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

I question how much God can really love us since he took Frank Zappa and John Lennon and stuck us with Joan Rivers and Bruce Springsteen

I question how much God can really love us since he took Frank Zappa and John Lennon and stuck us with Joan Rivers and Bruce Springsteen

Springteen... I never really got the attraction. Saw a show of his back in the 80's.. damned near fell asleep. Not as boring as James Taylor though.

Forum List

Back