Fox news viewers are gunning for another host

I didn't know he was gay...is he really?

I have a love/hate relationship with him...not sure if I like him or not.

I do like his segment though, it's the least boring in my opinion. Maybe because he's always on the "breaking news" or I just happened to turn the TV on when he's on.

I do think that now Foxs is the most reliable news, it's gone from being the very far right "faux news" it used to be....probably because there are Republicans now who hate Trump, so it seems more balanced which is good for everyone.

At least online they separate news facts from opinion.

Anyway, yesterday when I was watching the breaking news (only time I watch) about the terror attack in London, I liked the way Shepard Smith handled it.

No doubt ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, PBS, and any number of other Left networks would love to have him.

Last edited:
Not the least bit surprising. I never understood how a sane reporter like Smith ended up at Fox anyway. He doesn't have either of the main fox requirements. He's not stupid, and he doesn't have big tits.

Not the least bit surprising. I never understood how a sane reporter like Smith ended up at Fox anyway. He doesn't have either of the main fox requirements. He's not stupid, and he doesn't have big tits.
By your logic, he must be stupid because he has been at Fox for a really long time dummy.

The only positive memory of Shep is his Freudian slip with Pam Andersen.... blow job slipped out on live TV. Otherwise he rightfully should to be with M Kelly in the 'libosphere'. I wish him well, regardless, working for a network more congruent with his ideology.

Last edited:
Fox News viewers are gunning for Shep Smith. How will Fox News respond?

GOOD! I hate that SOB! I turn the channel whenever that brown noser comes on....he is fake and dishonest...would fit in real well with CNN.

I knew there was a reason why I liked the guy!

He annoys the shit out of those like you!

Now you will respond with some fag comment because Smith is gay and you want to flame me back!

I don't like him because he is a brown noser who doesn't even believe in the news he is giving us on Fox. He belongs somewhere more to his liking say CNN or MSNBC he can split the hour with Madcow via some dyke and fag show. Oh and BTW didn't know he was a queer even more reason do dislike him!

By your logic, he must be stupid because he has been at Fox for a really long time dummy.

It has to have had some effect on him. Lets hope he gets away from there before it's too late.

GOOD! I hate that SOB! I turn the channel whenever that brown noser comes on....he is fake and dishonest...would fit in real well with CNN.

Now you will respond with some fag comment because Smith is gay and you want to flame me back!

I don't like him because he is a brown noser who doesn't even believe in the news he is giving us on Fox. He belongs somewhere more to his liking say CNN or MSNBC he can split the hour with Madcow via some dyke and fag show. Oh and BTW didn't know he was a queer even more reason do dislike him!

He has been out of the closet for awhile and is one of the better commentators on air.

So as you hate him the sane section of society like him.

He has been out of the closet for awhile and is one of the better commentators on air.

The rioters and retards like him.

Independent thinking people hate him.

I don't care for him, but he helps protect the fair and balanced meme.

I just don't make a habit out of checking the sexual choices of the news hosts I watch. I prefer watching Outnumbered and The Five anyways...that Gutfeld character cracks me up.

You hate Shep Smith because he is not a Fairy Godfather to Donald Trump, like Sean Hannity is. You hated Megyn Kelly too. You want to make FOX News the Trump news media network & it's not working out for you.

You believe only what you want to believe. You only hear only what you want to hear--and Shepard Smith--Megan Kelly are there to protect the integrity of the Free Press in this nation & know what their responsibilities are--and you just can't stand that. You really belong in a place like North Korea where the news is dictated by the Dictator, Kim Jung UN.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

And this why you want Shep Smith gone.

172952_600.jpg

Trump could tell you that little green aliens came down from outerspace and kidnapped Melania and you would believe it.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

Last edited:

You hate Shep Smith because he is not a Fairy Godfather to Donald Trump, like Sean Hannity is. You hated Megyn Kelly too. You want to make FOX News the Trump news media network & it's not working out for you.

You believe only what you want to believe. You only hear only what you want to hear--and Shepard Smith--Megan Kelly are there to protect the integrity of the Free Press in this nation & know what their responsibilities are--and you just can't stand that. You really belong in a place like North Korea where the news is dictated by the Dictator, Kim Jung UN.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

And this why you want Shep Smith gone.

172952_600.jpg

Trump could tell you that little green aliens came down from outerspace and kidnapped Melania and you would believe it.

You mean the "free press" that lied repeatedly during the campaign and colluded with the Hillary campaign and DNC to try to make sure Hillary won?

Millions of you retards literally believed Trump was involved with Russia based on nothing but DNC heresay.

Unless he decides he wants to leave or his ratings tank he's not going anywhere. I have not heard anything about him wanting to leave and last time I checked his ratings weren't tanking.

You don't like him because he is a real journalist. He plays it straight. You want nothing but Trump sycophants to give you the news that you want to hear rather than the real news. You want the pro-Trump fake news.

Forum List

Back