Fox News' Tucker Carlson calls white supremacy a "hoax"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
They are creating this climate of hate when they are getting ready to assassinate someone.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson dismissed white supremacy as a “hoax” and “not a real problem” after a gunman who targeted Latino immigrants killed 22 people and wounded dozens of others in El Paso.

Carlson, whose own anti-immigrant rhetoric was echoed across the pages of the El Paso’s gunman’s “manifesto,” claimed that white supremacy is a fake issue amplified by Democrats after even President Trump condemned white supremacy or “any other kind of supremacy.”
Fox News' Tucker Carlson dismisses white supremacy as a "hoax"

This morning I wrote a post about a Homeland Security paper that warned about “right wing extremists” and the threat that they may pose to the government.

This paper basically lumped in people who are either pro second amendment, anti abortion, anti illegal immigration, or pro smaller government (or more than one or all of the above) with white supremacists and domestic terrorists. As maddening as I found that paper there was one aspect to the paper that I missed this morning and to me it is much more egregious.

This is what the Department of Homeland Security thinks about our military men and women who are overseas fighting on our behalf:
Homeland Security Classifies Returning US Veterans as Potential Terrorist Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back