Fox News Sunday Edits Out Jon Stewart's Criticism Of Fox Exec

Would you guys be singing the same tune if MSNBC snipped out part of a comment by a prominent conservative?

Which Palin interview was it that was edited and the Right threw a foam at the mouth fit over it...

...Charlie Gibson, maybe?

Oh, yeah, the interview that was edited to suit the left's vision of Palin.

ABC News Edited Out Key Parts of Sarah Palin Interview | NewsBusters.org

Now you'll tell me that's the exact same thing as what happened to Stewart.

Surprise me. Don't.

You didn't surprise, you hack. Thanks for proving my point.

It is not even disputable that Foxnews is a vehicle for rightwing propaganda. What's amazing is that anyone is stupid enough to try to dispute it.

It is not even disputable that Foxnews is a vehicle for rightwing propaganda. What's amazing is that anyone is stupid enough to try to dispute it.

:lol:the population of folks here who have or will freely admit, (like myself) Fox has a right of center slant is HUGE by comparison to those, like you(?) who don't beleive their shit has stank ala; abc, abc , nbc, cnn, cnn euro, npr, pbs, and 80% of the print media is left of center.

lets hear it from you first-

I NY Carb agree that;

abc, abc , nbc, cnn, cnn euro, npr, pbs, and 80% of the print media is left of center.

yes?

No?

Last edited:
Which Palin interview was it that was edited and the Right threw a foam at the mouth fit over it...

...Charlie Gibson, maybe?

Oh, yeah, the interview that was edited to suit the left's vision of Palin.

ABC News Edited Out Key Parts of Sarah Palin Interview | NewsBusters.org

Now you'll tell me that's the exact same thing as what happened to Stewart.

Surprise me. Don't.

You didn't surprise, you hack. Thanks for proving my point.

Yup, I called it: "Now you'll tell me that's the exact same thing as what happened to Stewart."

Dismissed.

It is not even disputable that NYCarbineer is a vehicle for leftwing propaganda. What's amazing is that anyone is stupid enough to try to dispute it.

:lol:the population of folks here who have or will freely admit, (like myself) Fox has a right of center slant is HUGE by comparison to those, like you(?) who don't beleive their shit has stank ala; abc, abc , nbc, cnn, cnn euro, npr, pbs, and 80% of the print media is left of center.

lets hear it from you first-

I NY Carb agree that;

abc, abc , nbc, cnn, cnn euro, npr, pbs, and 80% of the print media is left of center.

yes?

No?

yes, I see....

Forum List

Back