Fox News Sunday Anchors Upset About Obama's Job Growth:

no we're not idiot; because unlike under bush, under obama record numbers of WORKING-AGE AMERICANS who are ABLE-BODIED arent participating in the Labor Force.
Actually you are not only an idiot, you are a stupid lying idiot!

Under Bush record numbers of WORKING-AGE AMERICANS left the workforce each and every year of his regime, and Bush didn't have Boomers retiring. That's how Bush got his phony UE rate so low.

but we are comparing bush to obama; so you DID move the goalposts. OF course YOU ARENT MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT DUMMY!!
Cute .... look who's calling me unhinged ^^^

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Again, imbecile. I am pointing out how Bush added 13 million onto food stamps. Just as I have from the start. :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
no we're not idiot; because unlike under bush, under obama record numbers of WORKING-AGE AMERICANS who are ABLE-BODIED arent participating in the Labor Force.

Under Bush record numbers of WORKING-AGE AMERICANS left the workforce each and every year of his regime, and Bush didn't have Boomers retiring. That's how Bush got his phony UE rate so low.

another loser comparing bush to the guy before him and ignoring what has happened on OBAMA'S WATCH
MORE working-age Americans are dropping out of the Labor Market altogether

YAWN

once again retard; obama's 13 milion come on top of those Bush numbers

try again.............................................
There's no need to try again, bedwetter. You're a moron. Bush's 13 million increase was on top of Clinton's numbers.

You're clearly too stupid to comprehend that.

Bush added as many as Obama but with a smaller population and without inheriting the worst economy since the Great Depression. That makes Bush's increase of SNAP even worse than Obama's.

How many times did you vote for Bush?

now you're moving the goalposts LOSER; the comparison is bush to obama and obama to bush, not clinton to bush to obama

nice WHITE FLAG though loser, you wear it well!!

;)
I moved nothing, rightard. I've been posting from the beginning that Bush added 13 million onto SNAP.

I merely pointed out, because it turned out you were too dense to understand without my help, that Bush added 13 million on top of Clinton's numbers just as you are pointing out Obama added 13 million on top of Bush's.

G'head, bedwetter ... this is where you exercise your jaw again ... :suck:

but we are comparing bush to obama; so you DID move the goalposts. OF course YOU ARENT MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT DUMMY!!
Cute .... look who's calling me unhinged ^^^

Again, imbecile. I am pointing out how Bush added 13 million onto food stamps. Just as I have from the start. :eusa_doh:

and i'm merely pointing out you're bragging how great things are when obama TOOK THAT 13 MILLION BUSH ADDED AND ADDED ANOTHER 13 MILLION

keep trying...........................................

you're premise is that obama has done better than bush. out of the other side of your mouth though you think you arent making excuses when you are told OBAMA'S FOOD STAMPS NUMBERS ARE ON TOP OF BUSHS INCREASE; meaning THE STATE OF THE COUNTRY UNDER OBAMA ISNT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IT IS

you're a clown; not to be taken seriously
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You really are as dumb as you look.

You're claiming Bush did better than Obama and you're pointing to the 13 million SNAP increase of under Obama... but you're incapable of comprehending that make Bush look worse since he also added 13 million. Only Bush did it with a smaller population, making his 13 million increase even bigger per capita, than Obama's.

Even worse, Bush's policies led to his 13 million increase and contributed to Obama's increase of 13 million.

You're such a fucking imbecile, bedwetter. That's why it's entertaining making fun of you. :poke:

The economy sucks a$$... The plain truth of it.

But, if your in the guns and ammo business your doing quite well...
Happy dance

another loser comparing bush to the guy before him and ignoring what has happened on OBAMA'S WATCH
But they are not leaving the labor market because they are discouraged, like they did under Bush. Discouraged workers are decreasing under Obama.

you're premise is that obama has done better than bush. out of the other side of your mouth though you think you arent making excuses when you are told OBAMA'S FOOD STAMPS NUMBERS ARE ON TOP OF BUSHS INCREASE; meaning THE STATE OF THE COUNTRY UNDER OBAMA ISNT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IT IS

you're a clown; not to be taken seriously
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You really are as dumb as you look.

You're claiming Bush did better than Obama and you're pointing to the 13 million SNAP increase of under Obama... but you're incapable of comprehending that make Bush look worse since he also added 13 million. Only Bush did it with a smaller population, making his 13 million increase even bigger per capita, than Obama's.

Even worse, Bush's policies led to his 13 million increase and contributed to Obama's increase of 13 million.

You're such a fucking imbecile, bedwetter. That's why it's entertaining making fun of you. :poke:

you're cussing and crying; that's a lot more entertaining. watching you come unhinged because you cant handle reality

trying to talk out of both sides of your mouth; at once trying to say how great things are under obama
and out of the other side of your mouth cryng like A BITCH that bush "contributed" to the INCREASE OVER AND ABOVE WHAT FOOD STAMPS WERE UNDER BUSH

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

lol

But they are not leaving the labor market because they are discouraged, like they did under Bush. Discouraged workers are decreasing under Obama.

why are they leaving idiot???

(this ought to be good)

more retirement-age workers THAN EVER are choosing to REMAIN IN THE WORKFORCE you pooR self-deluding losers on the Left
those are workers you HAVE TO ADD BACK INTO obama's Labor force participation rate. that makes his numbers EVER WORSE

Under Bush, the U-6 nearly doubled from 7.3% to 14.2%.

Under Obama, the U-6 is down from 14.2% to 10%.

yawn; once again you poor idiot; Bush's U-6 AVERAGE will be much better than obama's

keep trying....................
Average unemployment rate is meaningless. Unless you actually do believe that Bush did a better job than Reagan when it came to jobs.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Reagan, 16 million jobs .... Bush, 1 million jobs.

:lmao:

i havent mentioned reagan, or clinton

only you have

you're a desperate clown, all over the place ;_)
No, idiot, when you post stupid shit, like the average unemployment rate under Bush, you should expect to be called on it.

And according to you, Bush did a better job that Reagan in terms of jobs. Which of course, is completely ludicrous.

If making an ass of you is in your eyes, me being all over the place ... who cares? I still made an ass of you. :thup:

and again; i nevef mentioned Reagan you mindless moron. what are you babbling about???
Of course you did -- by pointing out Bush's average unemployment rate. When you do that, you expose that to be compared to any other president.

In this case, Reagan. Who according to you, can't hold a candle to Bush in terms of jobs.

Which is why you now cry like a baby that I mentioned Reagan when I showed you how stupid your metric of average unemployment is by comparing Bush to Reagan.

You can't refute that comparison -- so you cry about it instead. :mm:

Yes, ya flaming imbecile, we are.

According to its latest projections, the Fed sees "full employment" as the U3 rate falling between 5.2% and 5%.

US full employment - Business Insider

once more; because you're a loser who lies TO HIMSELF

U-3 is a garbage number; U-6 is more reliable. more long-tern unemployed under obama
more on disability
more dropping out of the Labor Market altogether not even being counted
Tell that to economists who use the U-3 as a measure for full employment that they've got it all wrong. You know, the full employment numbers you were bragging earlier about Bush being near.

You're such a fucking imbecile.

actually you're a crybaby coming unhinged; so predictable. you losers cant take the heat, cant handle reality.

i bragged about it under bush becaue his numbers actually represented something closer to reality than obama's do

go cry
Why would I cry because Bush comes in dead last in terms of job creation than every other president since Hoover?

And how many times did you vote for Bush? Including primaries? :lmao:

YAWN

one more time for the pussy; if things are so great now how come there are 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps then there EVER was under bush????
Because of the depth of the Bush Depression, DUH!
Now the number collecting food stamps is decreasing, which for the most part didn't happen during Bush's more than 13 million increase.

Yes, ya flaming imbecile, we are.

According to its latest projections, the Fed sees "full employment" as the U3 rate falling between 5.2% and 5%.

US full employment - Business Insider

once more; because you're a loser who lies TO HIMSELF

U-3 is a garbage number; U-6 is more reliable. more long-tern unemployed under obama
more on disability
more dropping out of the Labor Market altogether not even being counted
Tell that to economists who use the U-3 as a measure for full employment that they've got it all wrong. You know, the full employment numbers you were bragging earlier about Bush being near.

You're such a fucking imbecile.

actually you're a crybaby coming unhinged; so predictable. you losers cant take the heat, cant handle reality.

i bragged about it under bush becaue his numbers actually represented something closer to reality than obama's do

go cry
Why would I cry because Bush comes in dead last in terms of job creation than every other president since Hoover?

And how many times did you vote for Bush? Including primaries? :lmao:

YAWN

one more time for the pussy; if things are so great now how come there are 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps then there EVER was under bush????
Asked and answered, fluffer. But hey, keep workin' them muscles. :suck:

There is nothing about "underemployment" under Obama that hasn't been true for much longer than Obama has been around.

The same complaints about "underemployment", the labor force participation rate, and "true unemployment" were heard during the Bush years.

If you look at the LFPR over a wide span of time, you can see quite plainly it began plunging before anyone ever heard of Obama.

yawn; once again you poor idiot; Bush's U-6 AVERAGE will be much better than obama's

keep trying....................
Average unemployment rate is meaningless. Unless you actually do believe that Bush did a better job than Reagan when it came to jobs.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Reagan, 16 million jobs .... Bush, 1 million jobs.

:lmao:

i havent mentioned reagan, or clinton

only you have

you're a desperate clown, all over the place ;_)
No, idiot, when you post stupid shit, like the average unemployment rate under Bush, you should expect to be called on it.

And according to you, Bush did a better job that Reagan in terms of jobs. Which of course, is completely ludicrous.

If making an ass of you is in your eyes, me being all over the place ... who cares? I still made an ass of you. :thup:

and again; i nevef mentioned Reagan you mindless moron. what are you babbling about???
Of course you did -- by pointing out Bush's average unemployment rate. When you do that, you expose that to be compared to any other president.

In this case, Reagan. Who according to you, can't hold a candle to Bush in terms of jobs.

Which is why you now cry like a baby that I mentioned Reagan when I showed you how stupid your metric of average unemployment is by comparing Bush to Reagan.

You can't refute that comparison -- so you cry about it instead. :mm:

that's the problem with you pussies on the Left who lie to YOURSELVES. if you cant frame the debate you fall apart. i only compared Bush to obama; YOU brought in Reagan. dont put on me what you chose to do; be a man. GEESH!

There is nothing about "underemployment" under Obama that hasn't been true for much longer than Obama has been around.

The same complaints about "underemployment", the labor force participation rate, and "true unemployment" were heard during the Bush years.

If you look at the LFPR over a wide span of time, you can see quite plainly it began plunging before anyone ever heard of Obama.

DUH!!

Captain Obvious is here to make a fool of himself again!

nobody said obama invented low labor force participation, nobody said it wasnt dropping before him either

Forum List

Back