Fox News Sunday Anchors Upset About Obama's Job Growth:

you're cussing and crying; that's a lot more entertaining. watching you come unhinged because you cant handle reality

trying to talk out of both sides of your mouth; at once trying to say how great things are under obama
and out of the other side of your mouth cryng like A BITCH that bush "contributed" to the INCREASE OVER AND ABOVE WHAT FOOD STAMPS WERE UNDER BUSH

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

lol
Sure, fruit-loop dingus ... keep projecting that I'm the one here who's unhinged. :lmao:

"if you look at LFPR over a wide span of time.........." you notice it has INCREASED THE RATE it was falling at, under obama, and you also notice it isnt to a large degree because of the increase in retiring Baby Boomers

try again.............................

you're cussing and crying; that's a lot more entertaining. watching you come unhinged because you cant handle reality

trying to talk out of both sides of your mouth; at once trying to say how great things are under obama
and out of the other side of your mouth cryng like A BITCH that bush "contributed" to the INCREASE OVER AND ABOVE WHAT FOOD STAMPS WERE UNDER BUSH

lol
Sure, fruit-loop dingus ... keep projecting that I'm the one here who's unhinged. :lmao:

what part of what i posted isnt true??

are you not saying how great things are now compared to under bush????

are you not reminding me what food stamps increased under bush???

are yo not crying that in obama's SEVENTH YEAR it is still what obama 'inherited" that is "contributing" to obama's increase WHILE AT THE SAME TIME STILL INSISTING how great things are under obama?????

There is nothing about "underemployment" under Obama that hasn't been true for much longer than Obama has been around.

The same complaints about "underemployment", the labor force participation rate, and "true unemployment" were heard during the Bush years.

If you look at the LFPR over a wide span of time, you can see quite plainly it began plunging before anyone ever heard of Obama.

DUH!!

Captain Obvious is here to make a fool of himself again!

nobody said obama invented low labor force participation, nobody said it wasnt dropping before him either
And yet a lot of wasted energy is expended on blaming Obama for the plunging LFPR, dipshit.

By the way, along with U-3 and U-6 both dropping for quite some time now, the LFPR has also leveled out for over a year now.

I don't know why you dipshits, when confronted with a dropping U-3, think you have an out with U-6. It's pretty obvious you don't even look at U-6 to see if it has also dropped before you open your big parroting yaps.

more retirement-age workers THAN EVER are choosing to REMAIN IN THE WORKFORCE you pooR self-deluding losers on the Left
those are workers you HAVE TO ADD BACK INTO obama's Labor force participation rate. that makes his numbers EVER WORSE
Hey, weren't you gonna quote some Libs saying 100% of the labor force drop was due to retiring baby boomers?

You made that claim, yet you can't prove it. That proves you lied.

You also claimed I still want unemployment benefits to last 99 weeks. Another lie.

So while you project that Libs are liars, the truth comes out that you're the liar.

more retirement-age workers THAN EVER are choosing to REMAIN IN THE WORKFORCE you pooR self-deluding losers on the Left
those are workers you HAVE TO ADD BACK INTO obama's Labor force participation rate. that makes his numbers EVER WORSE
People working is bad for Obama's job numbers?

Yes folks, bedwetter really is as crazy as he seems.

:lmao:

lol

what part of what i posted isnt true??

are you not saying how great things are now compared to under bush????

are you not reminding me what food stamps increased under bush???

are yo not crying that in obama's SEVENTH YEAR it is still what obama 'inherited" that is "contributing" to obama's increase WHILE AT THE SAME TIME STILL INSISTING how great things are under obama?????
Where did I say things were great under Obama?

Oops, another bedwetter lie. :thup:

Clearly there are forces at work affecting employment, underemployment, labor force participation rates and the general health and well-being of our economy which precede Obama.

And the number one force is the combination of public and private debt. This, too, is a problem which precedes Obama.

Since Obama has taken office, the deficit has radically declined every fiscal year since the Bush crash set the highest deficit record in the history of the Universe.

It's time to face facts. Both parties are big spenders. The partisan parroting retards who keep trying to make big spending and big government only about Democrats are actually getting in the way of real solutions.

lol

that is pretty funny

Don't mind bedowin. He thinks this is the acme of political debate:

35iud6b.jpg

i already explaine this leftard. the U3 isnt a reliable measure by ANY president. the U6 i s better, and U6 under Bush was better

libs are losers who lie to themselves
U-6 was 14.2% when Bush left and is 10.0% now. Only lying scum CON% would claim that 14.2% is better than 10.0%

CON$ are lying scum losers who lie to everyone.

one more time for the pussy; if things are so great now how come there are 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps then there EVER was under bush????
And that same question applies to Bush, if HIS economy was so great why were there 14 million MORE on food stamps than there ever were under Clinton?
That sword cuts both ways!
Get it?

and i'm merely pointing out you're bragging how great things are when obama TOOK THAT 13 MILLION BUSH ADDED AND ADDED ANOTHER 13 MILLION
And you are bragging about how great things were under Bush when he added 14 million to the food stamp rolls. If adding 13 million to food stamps contradicts the UE rate for Obama then 14 million added to food stamps under Bush also contradicts HIS UE rate.
Get it?

"if you look at LFPR over a wide span of time.........." you notice it has INCREASED THE RATE it was falling at, under obama, and you also notice it isnt to a large degree because of the increase in retiring Baby Boomers

Actually it IS due to the aging Boomer population.
First of all, as they age they retire.
Secondly as they age they become disabled.
And thirdly as they age, more adults leave the workforce to care for an aging or disabled family member.

Actually it IS due to the aging Boomer population.
First of all, as they age they retire.
Secondly as they age they become disabled.
And thirdly as they age, more adults leave the workforce to care for an aging or disabled family member.

i'm glad you posted this idiot; because your fellow loser Faun accused me of saying something that isnt true when he dared me to show one person saying all of most of the lower LFPR is because of retiring Baby Boomers.

right about now you two idiots should be talking this out no????

and i'm merely pointing out you're bragging how great things are when obama TOOK THAT 13 MILLION BUSH ADDED AND ADDED ANOTHER 13 MILLION
And you are bragging about how great things were under Bush when he added 14 million to the food stamp rolls. If adding 13 million to food stamps contradicts the UE rate for Obama then 14 million added to food stamps under Bush also contradicts HIS UE rate.
Get it?

no i dont get is because AGAIN; obama's bragging about his economic figures that INCLUDE THE INCREASE THAT HAPPENED UNDER BUSH. THAT MEANS, to people are arent crybaby left-wing losers like you, that obama is bragging about food stamp enrollment numbers on his watch that are about 46 MILLION.

what is it about reality that bothers you losers so much>????

it's simple, if things are so great now why arent food stamps under obama AT LEAST DOWN TO WHAT HE "INHERITED" FROM BUSH, AND NOT UP BY ANOTHER 13 MILLION going into obama's EIGHT YEAR?

IF YOU want to say the bush years; particularly the last two, arent as good as the Clinton years no reasonable Republican will argue with that.

it becames just laughable when you appear to be conflating clinton with obama though. what a bunch of idiots. if things are so great now food stamps, YOU WOULD THINK, should at least be down TO WHAT OBAMA "INHERITED" FROM BUSH, if not lower. Instead food stamps heading into obama's EIGHTH AND FINAL YEAR are still ANOTHER 13 MILLION HIGHER that wha obama "inherited" from Bush.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Forum List

Back