Fox News Sunday Anchors Upset About Obama's Job Growth:

You said job creation isn't necessary when we're at full employment (which Bush wasn't at anyway). That's not my strawman, that's you being a retard.

And we are at full employment now. According to you, there is no need to create new jobs.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

no idiot; bush's unemployment number was real, obama's is fake idiot.
just like his deportation numbers, and his drone strike casualty numbers.

just everything idiot
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Riiight ... because the BLS changed their accounting methods in determining the unemployment rate after Obama became president, right, bedwetter?

i already explaine this leftard. the U3 isnt a reliable measure by ANY president. the U6 i s better, and U6 under Bush was better

libs are losers who lie to themselves
Under Bush, the U-6 nearly doubled from 7.3% to 14.2%.

Under Obama, the U-6 is down from 14.2% to 10%.

yawn; once again you poor idiot; Bush's U-6 AVERAGE will be much better than obama's

keep trying....................
Average unemployment rate is meaningless. Unless you actually do believe that Bush did a better job than Reagan when it came to jobs.

Reagan, 16 million jobs .... Bush, 1 million jobs.

:lmao:

and of course long-term unemployment would be even worse than it is now under obama if you mindless morons had succeeded with your narrative of Republicans taking food out of people's mouths and kept unemployment benefits AT 99 WEEKS WHICH IS WHAT THEY WERE UP TO

losers who lie..........................to themselves
They extended it for a while because of the recession, people needed the extra help. You know, the recession Bush dumped on Obama. :eusa_doh:

and you wanted to KEEP IT THERE, and demonized Republicans who noted you idiots were bragging how much better things were and there was no justification for keeping it that way

the economy improved INSPITE of obama not because of him

keep trying............................

you're throwing out numbers from Bush's final years and comparing them to obama's right now

what an idiot

obama's numbers are worse by any objectionable measure. long-term unemployment under obama is WAY WORSE AND WORSE FOR A LONGER PERIOD under obama than under Bush

keep trying..........................
I'm showing you what Bush inherited and what he turned it into. Compared to what Obama inherited and what he turned it into.

no idiot; bush's unemployment number was real, obama's is fake idiot.
just like his deportation numbers, and his drone strike casualty numbers.

just everything idiot

Riiight ... because the BLS changed their accounting methods in determining the unemployment rate after Obama became president, right, bedwetter?

i already explaine this leftard. the U3 isnt a reliable measure by ANY president. the U6 i s better, and U6 under Bush was better

yawn; once again you poor idiot; Bush's U-6 AVERAGE will be much better than obama's

Average unemployment rate is meaningless. Unless you actually do believe that Bush did a better job than Reagan when it came to jobs.

i havent mentioned reagan, or clinton

only you have

you're a desperate clown, all over the place ;_)

Showing you as the rightard you are is always my pleasure, bedwetter ...

Civilian non-institutional population under Bush grew by 21 million and 17 million under Obama.

Meanwhile, Bush added 5 million jobs compared to Obama's 8. That makes Obama's job creation even better than Bush's when not factoring in population growth. And that's even factoring in how Bush dumped his Great Recession on Obama.

once again you choose to embarrass youself provinig your ignorance for all to see. bush had a MUCH LOWER UNEMPLOYMENT RATE FOR MOST OF HIS TIME IN OFFICE; often in the 4% range; so of course job creation didnt need to happen on the scale.

you're the one using a false narrative loser

and nothing you post about me can change that fact
We're within the full employment range now. According to bedwetter, we no longer need to create new jobs.

no we're not idiot; because unlike under bush, under obama record numbers of WORKING-AGE AMERICANS who are ABLE-BODIED arent participating in the Labor Force. i guess you're right if you count the WELFARE STATE INCREASE under obama though leftard! ;)
Yes, ya flaming imbecile, we are.

According to its latest projections, the Fed sees "full employment" as the U3 rate falling between 5.2% and 5%.

US full employment - Business Insider

once more; because you're a loser who lies TO HIMSELF

U-3 is a garbage number; U-6 is more reliable. more long-tern unemployed under obama
more on disability
more dropping out of the Labor Market altogether not even being counted
Tell that to economists who use the U-3 as a measure for full employment that they've got it all wrong. You know, the full employment numbers you were bragging earlier about Bush being near.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're such a fucking imbecile.

you're throwing out numbers from Bush's final years and comparing them to obama's right now

what an idiot

obama's numbers are worse by any objectionable measure. long-term unemployment under obama is WAY WORSE AND WORSE FOR A LONGER PERIOD under obama than under Bush

keep trying..........................
I'm showing you what Bush inherited and what he turned it into. Compared to what Obama inherited and what he turned it into.

what you are saying obama has done just isnt true leftard. obama is lying and you're lying to YOURSELF

it's awkward and pathetic to witness

keep trying..............

What job growth? It was reported last week (NOT by Fox) that jobs dried up last month, that job growth is at 44% when 50% is needed to maintain the size of the Middle Class, that there are still 94,610,000 out of work Americans, which makes TRUE unemployment in this country 10.1%. The unemployment rate for black teens in this country is 30% and unemployment for young black adults is twice that of whites (20%).
The job growth over the last 6 years, not just one month. And unemployment among blacks is typically about twice as high as whites.

once again you choose to embarrass youself provinig your ignorance for all to see. bush had a MUCH LOWER UNEMPLOYMENT RATE FOR MOST OF HIS TIME IN OFFICE; often in the 4% range; so of course job creation didnt need to happen on the scale.

you're the one using a false narrative loser

and nothing you post about me can change that fact
We're within the full employment range now. According to bedwetter, we no longer need to create new jobs.

no we're not idiot; because unlike under bush, under obama record numbers of WORKING-AGE AMERICANS who are ABLE-BODIED arent participating in the Labor Force. i guess you're right if you count the WELFARE STATE INCREASE under obama though leftard! ;)

According to its latest projections, the Fed sees "full employment" as the U3 rate falling between 5.2% and 5%.

U-3 is a garbage number; U-6 is more reliable. more long-tern unemployed under obama
more on disability
Tell that to economists who use the U-3 as a measure for full employment that they've got it all wrong. You know, the full employment numbers you were bragging earlier about Bush being near.

actually you're a crybaby coming unhinged; so predictable. you losers cant take the heat, cant handle reality.

i bragged about it under bush becaue his numbers actually represented something closer to reality than obama's do

go cry

Nice to see you're still exercising your jaw. Bush added as many but with a smaller population and without inheriting the worst economy since the Great Depression.

you're bragging about minimum-wage job growth leftard?

if so many jobs have been created why are there 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps LATE INTO OBAMA'S SEVENTH YEAR?
For the same reason 13 million were added under Bush -- because they qualify.

YAWN

once again retard; obama's 13 milion come on top of those Bush numbers

try again.............................................
There's no need to try again, bedwetter. You're a moron. Bush's 13 million increase was on top of Clinton's numbers.

You're clearly too stupid to comprehend that.

Bush added as many as Obama but with a smaller population and without inheriting the worst economy since the Great Depression. That makes Bush's increase of SNAP even worse than Obama's.

How many times did you vote for Bush?

now you're moving the goalposts LOSER; the comparison is bush to obama and obama to bush, not clinton to bush to obama

nice WHITE FLAG though loser, you wear it well!!

;)
I moved nothing, rightard. I've been posting from the beginning that Bush added 13 million onto SNAP.

I merely pointed out, because it turned out you were too dense to understand without my help, that Bush added 13 million on top of Clinton's numbers just as you are pointing out Obama added 13 million on top of Bush's.

G'head, bedwetter ... this is where you exercise your jaw again ... :suck:

you're bragging about minimum-wage job growth leftard?

if so many jobs have been created why are there 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps LATE INTO OBAMA'S SEVENTH YEAR?
For the same reason 13 million were added under Bush -- because they qualify.

YAWN

once again retard; obama's 13 milion come on top of those Bush numbers

try again.............................................
There's no need to try again, bedwetter. You're a moron. Bush's 13 million increase was on top of Clinton's numbers.

You're clearly too stupid to comprehend that.

Bush added as many as Obama but with a smaller population and without inheriting the worst economy since the Great Depression. That makes Bush's increase of SNAP even worse than Obama's.

How many times did you vote for Bush?

now you're moving the goalposts LOSER; the comparison is bush to obama and obama to bush, not clinton to bush to obama

nice WHITE FLAG though loser, you wear it well!!

;)
I moved nothing, rightard. I've been posting from the beginning that Bush added 13 million onto SNAP.

I merely pointed out, because it turned out you were too dense to understand without my help, that Bush added 13 million on top of Clinton's numbers just as you are pointing out Obama added 13 million on top of Bush's.

G'head, bedwetter ... this is where you exercise your jaw again ... :suck:

but we are comparing bush to obama; so you DID move the goalposts. OF course YOU ARENT MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT DUMMY!!

and of course long-term unemployment would be even worse than it is now under obama if you mindless morons had succeeded with your narrative of Republicans taking food out of people's mouths and kept unemployment benefits AT 99 WEEKS WHICH IS WHAT THEY WERE UP TO

losers who lie..........................to themselves
They extended it for a while because of the recession, people needed the extra help. You know, the recession Bush dumped on Obama. :eusa_doh:

and you wanted to KEEP IT THERE, and demonized Republicans who noted you idiots were bragging how much better things were and there was no justification for keeping it that way

the economy improved INSPITE of obama not because of him

keep trying............................
Quote me saying I wanted to keep it there or once again expose yourself as the lying fruitcake everyone already knows you are.......

only you have

No, idiot, when you post stupid shit, like the average unemployment rate under Bush, you should expect to be called on it.

And according to you, Bush did a better job that Reagan in terms of jobs. Which of course, is completely ludicrous.

If making an ass of you is in your eyes, me being all over the place ... who cares? I still made an ass of you. :thup:

you're premise is that obama has done better than bush. out of the other side of your mouth though you think you arent making excuses when you are told OBAMA'S FOOD STAMPS NUMBERS ARE ON TOP OF BUSHS INCREASE; meaning THE STATE OF THE COUNTRY UNDER OBAMA ISNT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IT IS

you're a clown; not to be taken seriously

only you have

No, idiot, when you post stupid shit, like the average unemployment rate under Bush, you should expect to be called on it.

And according to you, Bush did a better job that Reagan in terms of jobs. Which of course, is completely ludicrous.

If making an ass of you is in your eyes, me being all over the place ... who cares? I still made an ass of you. :thup:

YWN
you're like a little pussy cryin on the playground. an AVERAGE is what you need to use to present an accurate picture of something

more on disability

actually you're a crybaby coming unhinged; so predictable. you losers cant take the heat, cant handle reality.

i bragged about it under bush becaue his numbers actually represented something closer to reality than obama's do

go cry
Why would I cry because Bush comes in dead last in terms of job creation than every other president since Hoover?

And how many times did you vote for Bush? Including primaries? :lmao:

only you have

and again; i nevef mentioned Reagan you mindless moron. what are you babbling about???

more on disability

go cry
Why would I cry because Bush comes in dead last in terms of job creation than every other president since Hoover?

And how many times did you vote for Bush? Including primaries? :lmao:

YAWN

one more time for the pussy; if things are so great now how come there are 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps then there EVER was under bush????

Forum List

Back