Obama directly responsible for Oregon shooting

YES HE IS.

and he is going to be Responsible for all the deaths coming after.

THIS MAN in as President has been the most dangerous to us I have lived under.

it's the sickest thing and I'm so disgusted

There are some pretty alarming claims made in that article. Our government changed the killers profile after the killings???

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste....And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

rahm emanuel

What kind of sick fucking piece of shit are you?

So you want Feds to arrest 87,000 people because the Russians told you so...

This is not like Bush being told guys are learning how to fly and not land, how about you answer that first...

But he was a self admitted conservative and republican... Maybe Obama should just arrest them, that's a list too...

A few boys in germany in 1930s had a list too...

Ok, libs where did you run off to? no answer to the OP? Truth too much for you to deal with? can't accept that your messiah the great obozo lied to you again?

There are some pretty alarming claims made in that article. Our government changed the killers profile after the killings???

Do you doubt it? Propaganda is the major product of the current administration.
I am a bit skeptical yes. I think any rational person would have a degree of skepticism. I need more proof.

This is not like Bush being told guys are learning how to fly and not land, how about you answer that first...

But he was a self admitted conservative and republican... Maybe Obama should just arrest them, that's a list too...

Did you read the article? Do you think our govt is smart to ignore terrorist warnings no matter where they come from? The boston bombers were also identified by the russians, and those warnings were also ignored.

Are you so far up obama's ass that you cannot see reality?

Did you read the article? Do you think our govt is smart to ignore terrorist warnings no matter where they come from? The boston bombers were also identified by the russians, and those warnings were also ignored.

Are you so far up obama's ass that you cannot see reality?
It's not so much they are up Obama's ass. It's that they are on a team and they want their team to win. At all costs no matter what.

Do you doubt it? Propaganda is the major product of the current administration.
I am a bit skeptical yes. I think any rational person would have a degree of skepticism. I need more proof.

you need proof that the government engineers crises and false flags to further an agenda?
here's 2 that come immediately to mind....

gulf of tonkin "incident"

jessica lynch "rescue" hoax

Russia warned him about the Boston Bombers too, at some point you have to ask if Obama is even capable of learning

Now someone even marginally literate might have read this

As to why the Obama regime and their propaganda media lapdogs are disguising the truth from the American people about this horrific act of Islamic terror against them, especially to the families of the dead and wounded, it is not known—but shouldn’t really surprise anyone as that government has been nothing but a mountain of lies for years.

and wondered - "Who let the crackhead near the keyboard?", USMB tweakers are on it like stink on poo.....

his Internet personal profile was changed from his true identity as an ISIS/ISIL terror supporter to one of his being a “white conservative Republican”. [Русский]

Look at the screenshot of the MySpace page.....where does it say "WHITE, conservative, republican"?

Morons...

Forum List

Back