Fox News Runs Headline: James Comey resigns! By mistake tho..

It is what happens when the kids run the network . to bad fox is now being ran by super liberals .

Sent from my TM800A620M using Tapatalk

Gollygosh, a "mistake" caption, bet that's never happened before.

Oh wait....

foxnews.jpg

It is what happens when the kids run the network . to bad fox is now being ran by super liberals .

Yeah, that's when it began.
Well I gues they can always edit videos to show the exact opposite for a agenda like NBC does.
It's all the same shyte hon, you're being tag teamed by a corporate state media machine that lies in the hands of 6 major multinational corporations.

Fox News isn't news, it is the head of the alt-right fake news network.
So alt right they are getting rid of right leaning contributors like Oreilly and Shine are showing that right?
Bill got let go because he couldn't get laid, not for his script and talking points recitations.
You of course have proof he was sexually harassing women? Or just just the accusations ? Seems to me that proof is important if you are going to use it to fire a man and yet shockingly none was ever ever shown..... But we do know that it was Murdock's son that pushed heavily to have him fired. The same son who for years has said he hated the thing that made him a rich spoiled pussy

Fox News isn't news, it is the head of the alt-right fake news network.
So alt right they are getting rid of right leaning contributors like Oreilly and Shine are showing that right?
Bill got let go because he couldn't get laid, not for his script and talking points recitations.
You of course have proof he was sexually harassing women? Or just just the accusations ? Seems to me that proof is important if you are going to use it to fire a man and yet shockingly none was ever ever shown..... But we do know that it was Murdock's son that pushed heavily to have him fired. The same son who for years has said he hated the thing that made him a rich spoiled pussy

You poor thing, you must be so disappointed in him, masturbating on the phone like that, hitting on black chiks, why won't anyone give Bill some pussy.

Gollygosh, a "mistake" caption, bet that's never happened before.

Oh wait....

foxnews.jpg

Wow when all those Fox lies are put in one place like that it clearly shows their glee in lying. It also shows the contempt they have for their own audience whom they assume won't know the difference.
We love the seriously uneducated.

Forum List

Back