Investigation of Trump’s charity wins Pulitzer Prize

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Investigation of Trump’s charity wins Pulitzer Prize - The Boston Globe

Pulitzer Prize Winner David Fahrenthold Investigates Donald Trump One Fact at a Time

Remember the Clinton Foundation? Investigated by the Senate, the House, the FBI, every media outlet in the world and even the CIA was looking at foreign connections. And what did they find? Some weird right wing uranium conspiracies. When you think Nuclear, you think "Nuclear Regulatory Commision" NOT State Department. You would think that would be clue enough. Apparently not.

But a single reporter, David Fahrenthold, decided to investigate the Trump Charity Foundation and what did he find.

It was never licensed.
Never Certified.
Never audited.
Trump hadn't given it money for nearly 10 years.
Trump used charity money to pay off lawsuits.
Trump received a letter from a state Attorney General to NOT use charity money to pay off his Trump U fiasco.
Republicans can't even call this a lie since the Foundation admitted to wrongdoing.

Trump Foundation Admits Breaking Law in IRS Document

And that particular criminal investigation is ongoing. It doesn't make the news. But it will. Eventually. I wonder what's going to happen?

• Banned
How many more Pulitzer Prizes will be because of Trump? One wonders.

Wonder what they'll win for a Clinton foundation investigation...

Final-Coming-Soon-300x198.jpg

Clinton Foundation scandals - Google Search

Last edited:
Yet another illustration of the obvious double standard.

I highly doubt Trump will order and investigation against Clinton on the email and Foundation scandals, but I tell you what, he would gain a great number of independent voters if he did.

• Banned
Yet another illustration of the obvious double standard.

I highly doubt Trump will order and investigation against Clinton on the email and Foundation scandals, but I tell you what, he would gain a great number of independent voters if he did.
What scandals are you talking about?

• Banned

Yea, I started reading through those Google Searches. Then when I got to Politifact, they pretty much put to bed all those conspiracies.

The Truth is the Clinton Foundation was never under criminal investigation and they never admitted to wrong doing.

The Trump foundation is under criminal investigation and they admitted to wrongdoing.

See the difference?

Yea, I started reading through those Google Searches. Then when I got to Politifact, they pretty much put to bed all those conspiracies.

The Truth is the Clinton Foundation was never under criminal investigation and they never admitted to wrong doing.

The Trump foundation is under criminal investigation and they admitted to wrongdoing.

See the difference?
Sessions will take care it when b/s settles...

• Banned

See the difference?
He can't. This is a state issue. There is nothing Sessions can do.

Sad when a Trump minion suggests the best thing to do is "take care of it" and not "find out the truth". It shows they are just as rotten and dirty as Trump. They knew what they were voting for. Too bad they want Trump as a role model for their children.

The media only awards writers who attack America and Trump.

They don't award writers who expose Democrat criminals.

Expose what? Conspiracy accusations aren't a criminal offense.

Giuliani: Clinton Foundation should be indicted for racketeering
The Clinton E-mails Are Critical to the Clinton Foundation Investigation
Giuliani? Oh yea, that guy has such good judgement. After the WTC was bombed the first time, but before 9/11, he put New York's emergency services headquarters into the WTC basement. Seriously. He saw it was a target and it had been bombed. So he put New York's Emergency Services headquarters into the WTC basement.

Good judgement.

Giuliani? Oh yea, that guy has such good judgement. After the WTC was bombed the first time, but before 9/11, he put New York's emergency services headquarters into the WTC basement. Seriously. He saw it was a target and it had been bombed. So he put New York's Emergency Services headquarters into the WTC basement.

Good judgement.

Poor useful idiot.

Good judgement.

Poor useful idiot.
I know he is, but what are you?

See the difference?
He can't. This is a state issue. There is nothing Sessions can do.

Sad when a Trump minion suggests the best thing to do is "take care of it" and not "find out the truth". It shows they are just as rotten and dirty as Trump. They knew what they were voting for. Too bad they want Trump as a role model for their children.
Clinton foundation is a state issue, rolmao...Oh by the way your monkey ruin the world...
m_BO_Monkey03.gif

RWNJs are all alike. They don't care what the crime is. They just care who commits it.

And boy, are they desperate to get the spotlight off the most corrupt, most crooked, the dirtiest prez in our history.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
You are hard on obongo, the dirtiest in history. Remember your on parole, stay away from schools...

So I print some real truth with proven facts and these right winger's answer with unproven conspiracies.

Let's try it again:

Remember the Clinton Foundation? Investigated by the Senate, the House, the FBI, every media outlet in the world and even the CIA was looking at foreign connections. And what did they find? Some weird right wing uranium conspiracies. When you think Nuclear, you think "Nuclear Regulatory Commision" NOT State Department. You would think that would be clue enough. Apparently not.

But a single reporter, David Fahrenthold, decided to investigate the Trump Charity Foundation and what did he find.

It was never licensed.
Never Certified.
Never audited.
Trump received a letter from a state Attorney General to NOT use charity money to pay off his Trump U fiasco.
Republicans can't even call this a lie since the Foundation admitted to wrongdoing.

Pulitzer Prize Winner David Fahrenthold Investigates Donald Trump One Fact at a Time

Why do these right wingers fight the truth so hard and believe in ridiculous conspiracies? What is wrong with them?

Investigation of Trump’s charity wins Pulitzer Prize - The Boston Globe

It was never licensed.
Never Certified.
Never audited.

Trump Foundation Admits Breaking Law in IRS Document

And that particular criminal investigation is ongoing. It doesn't make the news. But it will. Eventually. I wonder what's going to happen?
Showing how totally useless the award is. You claim to print truth, but all you do is cut and paste. So all you really know is what some talking head had fed you.

I just known that Clinton Foundation supposed to be true. That investigative report really became incredibly powerful.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back