fox news person..I get my news from cnn.

You do realize that some FOX contributors are libtards ... don't you? Lauren Ashburn ALSO "contributes" to CBS and is the managing editor of USA Today which is totally "middle of the road" politically speaking. Ever heard of Juan Williams? Yeah ... FOX contributor!

Last edited:
CNN needs the viewers so they'll be glad to have another one. But libs aren't terribly bright so they misunderstood her comment. She said it's 24/7. FOX isn't 24/7 news as they have other programing. I hope I broke it down small enough for y'all.

FOX dwarfs CNN and when the plane mystery is over CNN will be back to endangered species levels due to their biased one sided political reporting. At least FOX airs other opinions in their shows.

CNN needs the viewers so they'll be glad to have another one. But libs aren't terribly bright so they misunderstood her comment. She said it's 24/7. FOX isn't 24/7 news as they have other programing. I hope I broke it down small enough for y'all.

FOX dwarfs CNN and when the plane mystery is over CNN will be back to endangered species levels due to their biased one sided political reporting. At least FOX airs other opinions in their shows.

It's one reason I like to watch Hannity. He invites a good number of libtards onto his show and gives them equal time. I'm not too sure what's more entertaining ... watching the libs make total idiots of themselves or watching Hannity grin when they do.

Forum List

Back