Fox News Osama Died ....On December 26, ***2001***

I do find it weird that Obama releases his birth certificate and then less then a week later Bin Laden is dead and then tossed into the ocean with in 24 hours.

I actually heard that we had him dead in 2002 and we were keeping it secret until it was politically beneficial. Who the hell knows?? I don't think us average peons will ever find out the truth.

I do find myself more often, NOT dismissing things as a mere coincidence anymore.

I think Obama had a beerfest with Osama just last week to make plans to have Osama hidden away as a hermit for the rest of his days.

this is just the begining.

The right will dream up all sorts of things to ruin this momment for Americans

so the correct title for this thread should have read "Fox airs report that woman claims Osama is dead" huh? .

Can't handle the truth, you lying deceitful partisan piece of shit.

Your title implied that Fox News reported him dead.
But the report was that a woman had claimed that he was dead.
They were not reporting on the death of Bin Laden...they were reporting on the allegations that Bin Laden was dead.

I am starting to think that those that criticize Fox News dont actually know how to understand what is being reported.

yeah that is why they flooded the streets to celebrate

They flooded the streets becuase after years of poilitical hate, a recession, scare tactics of a great depression, broken political promises, high unemployment, a debt that is uncomprehensible........people had a reason to celebrate.

Deal with it.

this is just the begining.

The right will dream up all sorts of things to ruin this momment for Americans

You are aware that this was from an international source... Fox reported on the coverage of the death.... how the fuck you blame the 'right' for this bullshit is breathtaking in its stupidity.... but, unsurprising from someone as stupid and partisan as you.

I do find it weird that Obama releases his birth certificate and then less then a week later Bin Laden is dead and then tossed into the ocean with in 24 hours.

I actually heard that we had him dead in 2002 and we were keeping it secret until it was politically beneficial. Who the hell knows?? I don't think us average peons will ever find out the truth.

I do find myself more often, NOT dismissing things as a mere coincidence anymore.

And ANOTHER "deather' emerges.:clap2:

so the correct title for this thread should have read "Fox airs report that woman claims Osama is dead" huh?

You lying deceitful partisan piece of shit.

Faux News is the corporate cheerleading section of the GOP. What did you expect? Fair and balanced???

so the correct title for this thread should have read "Fox airs report that woman claims Osama is dead" huh?

You lying deceitful partisan piece of shit.

Faux News is the corporate cheerleading section of the GOP. What did you expect? Fair and balanced???

Suck on the latest Cable News ratings.

FNC 762 196 339
CNN 577 172 257
MSNBC 354 121 173
CNBC 216 83 114
HLN 32 7 15

Which minority are you in?

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...for-saturday-sunday-april-30-may-1-2011/91265

Washington Post

In the immediate aftermath of the targeted killing of Osama bin Laden, President Obama’s approval rating has jumped higher, with big increases in the number of Americans giving him high marks on dealing with terrorism and the situation in Afghanistan.

Washington Post

In the immediate aftermath of the targeted killing of Osama bin Laden, President Obama’s approval rating has jumped higher, with big increases in the number of Americans giving him high marks on dealing with terrorism and the situation in Afghanistan.

According to a credible source of yours - CNBC - approval rating in the toilet by the way - "The euphoric scenes that met the death of Osama Bin Laden will not boost President Barack Obama’s re-election hopes, according to Alastair Newton, a political analyst at Nomura in London"

...but, you keep drooling if it makes you feel good.

Forum List

Back