Fox News Osama Died ....On December 26, ***2001***

Do I have to explain EVERYTHING to you? You used to be smarter than this.

Larry King was a "talk show"....
The situation room is a "news show" with commentary.....

Ok, Bumpkin?

But...But....But.....

You have an issue with a commentary show being on a "News Channel".....of course that was what I respopnding to...but you ignore that....

But I guess you are OK with a Talk Show being on a "News Network"...which was why I brought up Larry King....not becuase I did not know what kind of show it was

You act too childsih for me .....so please...call me bumpkin...call me whatever...spin what I say...Ignore what my responses were to...give others reason to question what I am saying...and why I am saying it

But I will not debate one who debates with such childish tactics.

Awesome. They have a tool on this board called "Ignore List". Please add me to yours as soon as possible. I am tired of having to explain things three of four times to you, and I do not have the abiliy to draw you pictures. Ok, bumpkin?

And thus the typical..."I will ignoire what you said and continue to make believe that you were not responding to something I said in an effort to diminish your credibility" tactic.

Some of the most pathetic posters on here use that tactic...feel free to join them. It is widely known to be used by those that are insecure with their positiion in a debate.

I do not ignore anyone...feel free to put me on ignore.....or is it too difficult for you to figure out? I am sure you can fdind someone to explain it to you.

Your tactics are old and annoying at times...but they do entertain me once in a while.

Osama bin Laden’s Useful Death

by Paul Craig Roberts

In a propaganda piece reeking of US Triumphalism, two alleged journalists, Adam Goldman and Chris Brummitt, of the Associated Press or, rather, of the White House Ministry of Truth, write, or copy off a White House or CIA press release that "Osama bin Laden, the terror mastermind killed by Navy SEALs in an intense firefight, was hunted down based on information first gleaned years ago (emphasis added) from detainees at secret CIA prison sites in Eastern Europe, officials disclosed Monday."

How many Americans will notice that the first paragraph of the "report" justifies CIA prisons and torture? Without secret prisons and torture "the terror mastermind" would still be running free, despite having died from renal failure in 2001.

I do find it weird that Obama releases his birth certificate and then less then a week later Bin Laden is dead and then tossed into the ocean with in 24 hours.

I actually heard that we had him dead in 2002 and we were keeping it secret until it was politically beneficial. Who the hell knows?? I don't think us average peons will ever find out the truth.

I do find myself more often, NOT dismissing things as a mere coincidence anymore.

Saddam's son did get the same treatment. I wonder why?
Killed on July 22, 2003
Pentagon: Saddam's sons killed in raid - CNN

Burried on 2 August, 2003
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Saddam's sons buried

Fucking amazing, Obama's version is not a conspiracy theory. According to the moderating geniuses his version is a FACT while all others are not worth considering.

Are the moderators government employees?

I do find it weird that Obama releases his birth certificate and then less then a week later Bin Laden is dead and then tossed into the ocean with in 24 hours.

I actually heard that we had him dead in 2002 and we were keeping it secret until it was politically beneficial. Who the hell knows?? I don't think us average peons will ever find out the truth.

I do find myself more often, NOT dismissing things as a mere coincidence anymore.

Saddam's son did get the same treatment. I wonder why?
Killed on July 22, 2003
Pentagon: Saddam's sons killed in raid - CNN

Burried on 2 August, 2003
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Saddam's sons buried

People like to pretend there is no need to be skeptical by ignoring the many times he was reported dead already.

Did Osama really die on Monday in Abbottabad?

They are now back tracking on what was said, and of course the laughable dead OBL photo that was circulated all over the media :lol:

EconomicPolicyJournal.com: White House: We Lied the First Time

There is every reason to doubt anything the government and the media say to the American people, given their past history of lying.

so the correct title for this thread should have read "Fox airs report that woman claims Osama is dead" huh?

You lying deceitful partisan piece of shit.

The title on Fox reads: Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

But that's okay we all understand Fox isn't really news.......don't we?

so the correct title for this thread should have read "Fox airs report that woman claims Osama is dead" huh?

You lying deceitful partisan piece of shit.

The title on Fox reads: Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

But that's okay we all understand Fox isn't really news.......don't we?

I found out OBL was dead by going to FOX news. Is it your position that they lied and that it was not news? Also, if you are going to use phrases like "we all", lets not forget that the majority of people that watch the news are watching their news at FOX news.

What do you have against SEAL team 6? Why cant you be one us. You know, American.:doubt:

Question to all of you. Are you saying a seal team didnt go there and shoot that piece of shit in th face and kill him?

If so, fuck you. The seal teams do not lie.

Question to all of you. Are you saying a seal team didnt go there and shoot that piece of shit in th face and kill him?

Thats exactly what I'm implying.

By the way, have you heard the members of Seal team 6 make a statement about their operation? Cause your implying that you have.

All these events and the ever evolving story from the white house on the sequence of events is a little to suspicious.

It seems like to you progressives that only Bush is capable of lying and not Obama. Well what I've been implying is Bush AND Obama are and have been lying.

Sorry you don't agree.

No one is questioning the honor of the seal team but the seal team hasn't said anything. It has been reported that the supposed team that went in have been told not to talk about it. So thier honor is still in tact.

I'm sure President Obama decided, "hey lets just make up the attack and while we're at it, lets say that Seal Team 6 did it; I'm sure they won't mind if I trade on their name"?

Idiots...yeah President Obama is going to lie about the most dangerous people in the world.

----------------

While we're at it; if you recall the conspiracy kooks used to make the argument that those who planted explosives, DNA, and plane parts on 9/11 were members of these types of special forces and they were all remaining quiet because they were threatened into silence.

Forum List

Back