Fox News Osama Died ....On December 26, ***2001***

so the correct title for this thread should have read "Fox airs report that woman claims Osama is dead" huh?

You lying deceitful partisan piece of shit.

Faux News is the corporate cheerleading section of the GOP. What did you expect? Fair and balanced???

Suck on the latest Cable News ratings.

FNC 762 196 339
CNN 577 172 257
MSNBC 354 121 173
CNBC 216 83 114
HLN 32 7 15

Which minority are you in?

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...for-saturday-sunday-april-30-may-1-2011/91265

Who can't appreciate good entertainment? Hell, even I tune into Hannity just to watch him rant about meaningless shit.

Faux News is the corporate cheerleading section of the GOP. What did you expect? Fair and balanced???

FNC 762 196 339
CNN 577 172 257
MSNBC 354 121 173
CNBC 216 83 114
HLN 32 7 15

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...for-saturday-sunday-april-30-may-1-2011/91265

Who can't appreciate good entertainment? Hell, even I tune into Hannity just to watch him rant about meaningless shit.

Hannity is not Fox News. His entertainment program appears on the Fox Network.
Are you dense?

FNC 762 196 339
CNN 577 172 257
MSNBC 354 121 173
CNBC 216 83 114
HLN 32 7 15

Now I understand why you have very little knowledge of what is hapopening in the world of politics...You watch a man you deem as a lair and you dont watch the ones that you deem as telling the truth.

Now your posts are starting to make more sense to me.

FNC 762 196 339
CNN 577 172 257
MSNBC 354 121 173
CNBC 216 83 114
HLN 32 7 15

Are you dense?

Maybe in YOUR neck of the woods. In my part of Virginia, through Comcast, he is on the Fox News Channel, Sparky. But it's all good. Again, it is good entertainment. I just don't go there looking for NEWS.

FNC 762 196 339
CNN 577 172 257
MSNBC 354 121 173
CNBC 216 83 114
HLN 32 7 15

Now I understand why you have very little knowledge of what is hapopening in the world of politics...You watch a man you deem as a lair and you dont watch the ones that you deem as telling the truth.

Now your posts are starting to make more sense to me.

I knew you were slow, but Jesus....really?

FNC 762 196 339
CNN 577 172 257
MSNBC 354 121 173
CNBC 216 83 114
HLN 32 7 15

Are you dense?

I gave up that argument months ago...

Those that want to call Fox News "Faux News" are clueless to what is news and what is commentary.

But of course when Chris Matthews said he has a responsibility to make sure this president is successful...they jumped out and said "it was commentary"

Are you dense?

Maybe in YOUR neck of the woods. In my part of Virginia, through Comcast, he is on the Fox News Channel, Sparky. But it's all good. Again, it is good entertainment. I just don't go there looking for NEWS.

Too bad becuase they were rated by the NON PARTISAN Pew Research center as the most balanced and accurate news source.

Of course, the Pew Research Center knows how to delineate between their news programs and their commentary progrmas.

ANd FYI...Doesnt CNN stand for Cable NEWS Network?

Was Larry King a NEWS show?
The situation room?

so the correct title for this thread should have read "Fox airs report that woman claims Osama is dead" huh? .

Can't handle the truth, you lying deceitful partisan piece of shit.

Your title implied that Fox News reported him dead.
But the report was that a woman had claimed that he was dead.
They were not reporting on the death of Bin Laden...they were reporting on the allegations that Bin Laden was dead.

I am starting to think that those that criticize Fox News dont actually know how to understand what is being reported.

These lefties aren't the most literate bunch.

so the correct title for this thread should have read "Fox airs report that woman claims Osama is dead" huh?

The OP is simply stating what FOX news reported, how is he a "POS"?
After all during the run up to war many partisans considered Fox news their one and only "credible" source.

Are you dense?

Too bad becuase they were rated by the NON PARTISAN Pew Research center as the most balanced and accurate news source.

Of course, the Pew Research Center knows how to delineate between their news programs and their commentary progrmas.

The situation room?

Do I have to explain EVERYTHING to you? You used to be smarter than this.

Larry King was a "talk show"....
The situation room is a "news show" with commentary.....

Ok, Bumpkin?

After all during the run up to war many partisans considered Fox news their one and only "credible" source.

No..

The criticism was thew OP's title which was misleding.

It implied that Fox reported on the death of Bin Laden.

They didnt.

They reported on the allegations of a woman overseas that Bin Laden was dead.

Are you dense?

Those that want to call Fox News "Faux News" are clueless to what is news and what is commentary.

But of course when Chris Matthews said he has a responsibility to make sure this president is successful...they jumped out and said "it was commentary"

LOL, maybe their broadcats should come with a disclaimer on the bottom of the TV screen saying it is all just commentary :lol:

The situation room?

Ok, Bumpkin?

But...But....But.....

You have an issue with a commentary show being on a "News Channel".....of course that was what I respopnding to...but you ignore that....

But I guess you are OK with a Talk Show being on a "News Network"...which was why I brought up Larry King....not becuase I did not know what kind of show it was

You act too childsih for me .....so please...call me bumpkin...call me whatever...spin what I say...Ignore what my responses were to...give others reason to question what I am saying...and why I am saying it

But I will not debate one who debates with such childish tactics.

Are you dense?

LOL, maybe their broadcats should come with a disclaimer on the bottom of the TV screen saying it is all just commentary :lol:

Actually...

Oreilly, Hannity and Kelly's shows are marketd that way.....watch their ads...they are NOT marketed as News Shows.

The News shows? Straight news and anytime they include commentary they have opposing views.

Awesome I just got my neg cherry popped. Some cat named blu sent me this

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -59 reputation points from blu.
Reputation was given for http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...a-died-on-december-26-2001-a-post3599147.html post.

Comment:
asfasf

Regards,
blu

Note: This is an automated message.

I assume he didn't like me calling out one of his buddies for lying.

You could have at least bought me flowers first in consideration of my neg virginity blu.

I'll look around and see if there even any posts of yours worth reading to evaluate the rep worthiness.

Last edited:

No..

They didnt.

I see, well perhaps this would have been a better link for the OP.
FOXNews.com - Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - U.S. & World

And BTW, the woman was a very respected, and seemingly credible source, who was well loved by many, who curiously just happened to have been killed shortly after her statement.

Benazir Bhutto Biography -- Academy of Achievement

Actually...

Oreilly, Hannity and Kelly's shows are marketd that way.....watch their ads...they are NOT marketed as News Shows.

The News shows? Straight news and anytime they include commentary they have opposing views.

Thanks for that, I will take notice next time I accidentally watch.

The situation room?

Ok, Bumpkin?

But...But....But.....

You have an issue with a commentary show being on a "News Channel".....of course that was what I respopnding to...but you ignore that....

But I guess you are OK with a Talk Show being on a "News Network"...which was why I brought up Larry King....not becuase I did not know what kind of show it was

You act too childsih for me .....so please...call me bumpkin...call me whatever...spin what I say...Ignore what my responses were to...give others reason to question what I am saying...and why I am saying it

But I will not debate one who debates with such childish tactics.

Awesome. They have a tool on this board called "Ignore List". Please add me to yours as soon as possible. I am tired of having to explain things three of four times to you, and I do not have the abiliy to draw you pictures. Ok, bumpkin?

No..

They didnt.

I see, well perhaps this would have been a better link for the OP.
FOXNews.com - Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - U.S. & World

And BTW, the woman was a very respected, and seemingly credible source, who was well loved by many, who curiously just happened to have been killed shortly after her statement.

Benazir Bhutto Biography -- Academy of Achievement

The key word being "Report"...

Those who are avid news watchers are well aware that when "Report" is used, it means it is unconfirmed...it means they are relaying the "report" of another party...be it another news source or an individual.

Forum List

Back