Fox news most trusted once again!!! MSNBC last, again.

Fox news most trusted once again MSNBC last again. Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If conservatism "hadn't moved an inch" since Jefferson/Madison/Locke (Locke?) were around we'd still be singing God Save the Queen. And everybody else knows this.

too stupid, Jefferson Madison and Locke were against the Queen's big govt, conservatives are still against big govt, while liberals spied for Hitler and Stalin and elected Obama

Ah. Now Hitler, Stalin and O'bama were around at the same time Jefferson invented the Republican party and conservatives were acting like Liberals.

This just gets better and better.
emot-munch.gif

Inasmuch as you can't even figure out how many people Mommy plus Daddy make,.

when not tell us how many parents Obama had including those produced by remarriages???? Afraid to try?

See why we say a liberal will be very very slow?

If conservatism "hadn't moved an inch" since Jefferson/Madison/Locke (Locke?) were around we'd still be singing God Save the Queen. And everybody else knows this.

too stupid, Jefferson Madison and Locke were against the Queen's big govt, conservatives are still against big govt, while liberals spied for Hitler and Stalin and elected Obama
That's ridiculous. It's Republicans who want gays killed. That tells us a lot about who they are.

England had a King at the time and it was not big Government, it was a monarchy which had no interest in doing things for the people

It's Republicans who want gays killed. .

if the pure idiot liberal has evidence I'll pay him $10,000. Bet?
It is easy to bet on the Internet, you do not have to pay. Why don't you say something realistic?

dear, his silence speaks volumes and he can make the bet legal anytime he wants. Why do you suppose he hasn't? Can you figure it out??
He would not get paid if he won, so why bet?

It is easy to bet on the Internet, you do not have to pay. Why don't you say something realistic?

dear, his silence speaks volumes and he can make the bet legal anytime he wants. Why do you suppose he hasn't? Can you figure it out??

as I said he can make it legally binding if he wants. Trust me, as a typical liberal he wears liberal stupidity like a badge of honor.

as I said he can make it legally binding if he wants. Trust me, as a typical liberal he wears liberal stupidity like a badge of honor.
Legally binding? You take message boards way too serious.

Forum List

Back