Fox news most trusted once again!!! MSNBC last, again.

Just because we believe in free speech doesn't mean that we have to keep quiet when confronted with bullshit.
The only free speech you like is your own stop with the bullshit, liberals would love to bring back the fairness doctrine because they know most liberals are stupid and would rather watch reruns of the brady bunch then the news.

Oh really? So you are saying that only conservatives what PBS? Brilliant argument, chuckles.

I don't recall Walter Cronkite ever debating anyone on his news program, and yet he was not only the most trusted television news journalist, he was the most trusted American. Maybe, just maybe, integrity is more important than ratings, eh?
Yea, liberals yearn for the good old days, when we just had ink 13 channels to choose from and they controlled all media 100% with no competition what so ever

Told ya all liberals hate the 1st amendment

Erm, Walter Cronkite hated the 1st amendment? Sir, what have you been drinking today? Just curious so I can be sure and not drink any.
What kind of comeback is that? Every journalist in the day knew JFK was fucking around but hid it from the public, it took to the 80s when the fairness doctrine was removed and talk radio emerged and reported the truth about Bill Clinton in the 90s yes liberals hate the 1st amendment.

Really? Every one of them knew? I have a doubt. You really should try to moderate your bullshit, because I hate having to replace my bullshit-o-meter every time you post.

Just because we believe in free speech doesn't mean that we have to keep quiet when confronted with bullshit.
The only free speech you like is your own stop with the bullshit, liberals would love to bring back the fairness doctrine because they know most liberals are stupid and would rather watch reruns of the brady bunch then the news.

Oh really? So you are saying that only conservatives what PBS? Brilliant argument, chuckles.
What are you babbling about?

Speak english and clarify please

I don't recall Walter Cronkite ever debating anyone on his news program, and yet he was not only the most trusted television news journalist, he was the most trusted American. Maybe, just maybe, integrity is more important than ratings, eh?
Yea, liberals yearn for the good old days, when we just had ink 13 channels to choose from and they controlled all media 100% with no competition what so ever

Erm, Walter Cronkite hated the 1st amendment? Sir, what have you been drinking today? Just curious so I can be sure and not drink any.
What kind of comeback is that? Every journalist in the day knew JFK was fucking around but hid it from the public, it took to the 80s when the fairness doctrine was removed and talk radio emerged and reported the truth about Bill Clinton in the 90s yes liberals hate the 1st amendment.

Really? Every one of them knew? I have a doubt. You really should try to moderate your bullshit, because I hate having to replace my bullshit-o-meter every time you post.
Who I am dealing with another 18 year old on here like pogo?

Yes they all knew about JFK you want me to educate you and start posting links on how they kept it a secrete?

And remember dumb ass we only had 13 channels of shit to chose from asshat

That's why you liberals hate fox, talk radio because they were not fucking around telling the truth about JFK

You liked it your way

Stupid fuck

"most trusted" must be being used loosely like the way they use the term "news" and "journalist"

AHHHAAAAAA sources Politico as proof AHAHAAAAAA

You have a degree in history? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. You must have gotten it from the same place 1%er got his masters in business.

Yeah, back when I was in college, and still right wing, I tried pushing the whole 'Communism killed 100 million line", but that was laughed out of serious History study. Because it's bullshit.

You are so wrong.
It was 12 channels. There was no channel 1. I can even tell you why.

Anyway -- Liberals wrote the First Amendment. And made it Number One. So yer still wrong.
lmao are you 18? Up in Chicago I had 2,5,7,9,11,32 and the Spanish channel 44 so it was just 7 but there was room for over 13

the founding fathers were far from liberals quit pretending they were and trying to rewrite history, the liberals of the day were the Abolishment moment of slavery like the Quakers

Abolitionist Movement

And you do know "13 channels of shit" is just an expression it comes from a pink Floyd song why you even bothered to argue with me on that point proves you are an asshat

No I know of no such Pink Floyd line -- and I know lot of Pink Floyd lines. But I also know Pink Floyd is English, and the Brits set up TV differently than we do.

And it's still wrong -- when TV started here we had 12 channels -- not 13. The VHF spectrum. When UHF was added it brought 70 new ones for a total of 82. There were never 13. What would have been Channel 1 was dropped. 2 through 13 equals 12. On my planet anyway.

Meanwhile, Liberalism is what created this country, the First Amendment and "We the People" being its very essence. "All men are created equal" is at base the heart of Liberalism -- the entire idea was vesting power in the People to govern themselves, as opposed to what had been the norm up to that time, power being vested in the Church and Nobility (First and Second Estates). If you don't know all this, perhaps your grasp of your own history is right up there with your deft ability to count to 13.

That they paradoxically engaged in or tolerated slavery at the same time was a paradox from our perspective, but it was a cultural bedsore related to what "We the People" meant at the time ---- just as, say, excluding women from the same equality was. Abolitionists of the time were thus pushing for cultural change, which they eventually got, beginning by force of law in 1807, though obviously we're still working on that. So by its definition limiting its own enfranchised citizens to white males who owned property it may have been "Liberalism-Lite" or "proto-Liberalism" but it was Liberalism that made us what we are nonetheless. If it were not for Liberalism we'd still be ruled by a monarch under the thumb of the Church.

Learn some fuggin' history, son. And I don't mean from Lush Fucking Rimjob.

You don't have a clue in the world what the Fairness Doctrine was, do ya?

Go on Tell us.
This is gonna be good... :popcorn:

integrity???? he was a blind dumb liberal ass who thought liberalism was the truth because he lacked the IQ to understand that our country was based on freedom from liberal govt.

And now we see how far astray so-called conservatism has moved in this country. Congratulations, loser.

dear, conservatism hasn't moved an inch since Locke, Madison, and Jefferson wanted very very limited govt as the basic principle of our country. Liberals want ever bigger govt which explains why they spied for Stalin, gave him the bomb, and elected Obama despite his 3 communist parents, and voting record that put him to left of Bernie Sanders, an open communist.

Do you understand now?

integrity???? he was a blind dumb liberal ass who thought liberalism was the truth because he lacked the IQ to understand that our country was based on freedom from liberal govt.

And now we see how far astray so-called conservatism has moved in this country. Congratulations, loser.

dear, conservatism hasn't moved an inch since Locke, Madison, and Jefferson wanted very very limited govt as the basic principle of our country. Liberals want ever bigger govt which explains why they spied for Stalin, gave him the bomb, and elected Obama despite his 3 communist parents, and voting record that put him to left of Bernie Sanders, an open communist.

Do you understand now?

Oh really? Are you saying that Locke, Madison, and Jefferson were conservative evangelicals? Really? Because that is the conservative base these days. You people whine about bigger government all the while ignoring the massive government growth under every Republican president since Ike.

By the way. I like Bernie Sanders. I hope he runs on an independent ticket.

Do you understand now?

Finally! A "funny" check. Guess we couldn't get "wacko" but better'n nuttin'.

If conservatism "hadn't moved an inch" since Jefferson/Madison/Locke (Locke?) were around we'd still be singing God Save the Queen. And everybody else knows this.

"Three parents" huh? That essplains a lot.

Meanwhile, Liberalism is what created this country,

dear, the correct term is classical liberal which means they were for very very limited govt( opposite to modern liberals) as their most basic and important idea. Here's a book on it with which to begin your education! I'm embarrassed for you.

Epstein’s most recent book, The Classical Liberal Constitution: The Uncertain Quest for Limited Government, seeks to explain and defend his theory of constitutional understanding.

I love it...I hope the people who runs that smear site mediamatters, that they heads are exploding all over the walls

Meanwhile, Liberalism is what created this country,

dear, the correct term is classical liberal which means they were for very very limited govt( opposite to modern liberals) as their most basic and important idea. Here's a book on it with which to begin your education! I'm embarrassed for you.

Epstein’s most recent book, The Classical Liberal Constitution: The Uncertain Quest for Limited Government, seeks to explain and defend his theory of constitutional understanding.

Inasmuch as you can't even figure out how many people Mommy plus Daddy make, let alone your dogged timeshifting of Thomas Jefferson's life as if you're H.G. F'n Wells, I'm gonna take a pass on your attempts to define political science terms that are way farther over your head.

-- "dear".

If conservatism "hadn't moved an inch" since Jefferson/Madison/Locke (Locke?) were around we'd still be singing God Save the Queen. And everybody else knows this.

too stupid, Jefferson Madison and Locke were against the Queen's big govt, conservatives are still against big govt, while liberals spied for Hitler and Stalin and elected Obama

Republicans being 90% white and heavy on the bigotry are the largest identifiable group in America. They even have their own network.

Forum List

Back