Fox News is in the tank you say?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Of course they lean one way just like everyone else but I do find more balance on their channel.

Even Hannity has one or two liberals on his program every night. The weeknight line up during primetime always has a plethora of liberals to put forth their opinions. A lot of times they are indeed cut short but unlike other networks at least they get a voice.

Today on Fox News Sunday Chris Wallace hammered away repeatedly at a Romney campaign spokesman about both Romney's work at Bain and most importantly as governor.

As of late I have noticed David Greggory taking a similar approach but that's the extent of it I've seen on MSNBC. Granted I watch it less than Fox but this thread isn't really about MSNBC or my viewing habbits.

All in all I think Fox is by far the fairest with their guest ratio.

Chris Wallace really gave it to the Obama advisor today, I wish Chris Would of asked him about all of the billions Obama has wasted in green energy projects and all of the firms went bankrupt,then compared it to Romneys 80% succsess rate. Isnt Obama's succsess rate stuck at 0%?

If you go with Fox's 7-10 pm lineup of O'Reilly, Hannity, and Greta they seem pretty well balanced in their conservative to liberal guest Hannity is by far the least balanced. I flip on to MSNBC sometimes to check out Schultz, Maddow, and O'Donnell the only one of them I have seen have a conservative on is Maddow who has had former RNC head Michael Steele quite a few times I have not seen conservative guest on the other two they might have them but I have never seen any.

FoxNews has lost 10% of it's audience from last year, only slightly better than MSNBC which lost 20%.

Cable News is the Dinosaur media.

The only reason to watch TV news is to check out the hot wimmen with big tits, and they're only on TeleMundo.

Forum List

Back