Fox News Hosts Side With Obama Over Netanyahu Snub

I'm looking forward to Netanyahus speech in front of Congress. American muppets will be reminded what a great speech sounds like from a real leader..........cuz we ain't got none!

Nutanyahoo is a bully and squatter living on Palestinian land. Time to end U.S. welfare to that clown.

Still pissed you lost the Indian wars, I see.....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You mean when the diseased Puritan Christian children of the devil invaded our land? Yeah...

Yes, you refugees from Neanderthals were too stupid to negotiate a decent peace... sort of like fucking muslim's!

So it's FOX News when a host says something you agree with and Faux Noise when they don't got it.

Yep. they aren't hard to figure out, are they...In another thread they were whining how embarrassing they are. they just can't make up their minds. :badgrin:

I'm looking forward to Netanyahus speech in front of Congress. American muppets will be reminded what a great speech sounds like from a real leader..........cuz we ain't got none!

Nutanyahoo is a bully and squatter living on Palestinian land. Time to end U.S. welfare to that clown.

If the Negroes have a beef about being kidnapped by the Dutch sailors in the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries with the help of their tribal chieftains (sometimes their own fathers) then the Jews undoubtedly should have a problem with the muslim/islamic people who ran their asses out of the holy land 6,000 years ago to escape certain massacre. The United Nations just RETURNED THEIR RIGHTFUL LAND TO THEM IN 1948. Get the hell over it. And it takes a hothead like Netanyahu to make those goddamn butchering ISIS bastards understand what their fate will be if they push his ass too far.

Fox News' Shep Smith and Chris Wallace lashed out at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Friday following Wednesday's announcement that he would meet with Congress about Iran instead of President Obama.

"I'm shocked," Wallace said, calling the move "wicked." Wallace noted that the Israeli ambassador had met with John Kerry earlier in the week and apparently didn't mention anything about the trip.

"For Netanyahu to do something that is going to be seen as a deliberate and really pretty egregious snub of Obama when Obama is going to be in power for the next year and three quarters would seem to me to be a very risky political strategy."

More: Chris Wallace Shep Smith Criticize Netanyahu s Visit To Congress

I agree! I applaud Fox News for getting something right.

Shhhh...

Be very quiet.

Did you hear that sound?

Yeah - THAT sound.

The sound of millions of hard-core Conservatives fainting.

"Et tu, brute?!?!?"

Something tells me that viewership on FOX is about to go down and the number of hits on Breitbart are about to go up.
Fox News actually has liberals Shep Smith is a big lib.... Chris Wallace is kind of moderate.. You and Shep are on the same page id imagine

So it's FOX News when a host says something you agree with and Faux Noise when they don't got it.

Yep. they aren't hard to figure out, are they...In another thread they were whining how embarrassing they are. they just can't make up their minds. :badgrin:

Ain't that always the case with the half-ass liberal pieces of shit?

four-panel-map.jpg

Israelis Are The Worst Anti-Semites On The Planet - The Bilzerian Report

Why does Palestinian land keep disappearing? Hint: It's called "theft"...

This is not about Fox and its not about your opinions regarding Israel/Palestine. Its about the Republicans inviting a foreign head of state to speak to US congress.

Shameful.

Sadly, the RW sheeple are just fine with it.

Last edited:
American Jews love Israel, usually more than the US.

American Jews are overwhelmingly Democrats, like in the 70% range.

A Democrat President snubs Israel.

Maybe next time American Jews will think twice before voting for a dickhead whose middle name is Hussein or voting for somebody like the Bitch of Benghazi who was part of Hussein's administration.

Fox News' Shep Smith and Chris Wallace lashed out at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Friday following Wednesday's announcement that he would meet with Congress about Iran instead of President Obama.

"I'm shocked," Wallace said, calling the move "wicked." Wallace noted that the Israeli ambassador had met with John Kerry earlier in the week and apparently didn't mention anything about the trip.

"For Netanyahu to do something that is going to be seen as a deliberate and really pretty egregious snub of Obama when Obama is going to be in power for the next year and three quarters would seem to me to be a very risky political strategy."

More: Chris Wallace Shep Smith Criticize Netanyahu s Visit To Congress

I agree! I applaud Fox News for getting something right.

Intelligent move on the part of Netanyahu, Obama is more than a lame duck, he is dangerously lame when it comes to Israel. Better time is spent with people who may be true allies than a president who will not help and will be gone is a relitively short time.

That's because Shep and Wallace, along with Susteren, are the only three on Fox News that aren't part of the propaganda machine for the Republicans.
Actually, I think the Republicans are part of the propaganda machine for Fox.

Remember, Fox is owned by two foreigners. One of whom gave telethons to the families of suicide bombers, not the families of the victims, but the families of the bombers. I believe the people who own that organization are definitely enemies of America.

Maybe next time American Jews will think twice before voting for a dickhead whose middle name is Hussein or voting for somebody like the Bitch of Benghazi who was part of Hussein's administration.

Bullshit. American Jews ain't happy.

Israel will lose all American Jews but the crazies

On how American Jews are Mostly the Opposite of Israeli PM Binyamin Netanyahu

Netanyahu Government Suggests Israelis Avoid Marrying American Jews - The Atlantic

I agree

But people are stubborn like donkeys.

And morons too..

So they will problably go for The Bitch of Benghazi after all ...

may they be damned!

[

I agree

But people are stubborn like donkeys.

And morons too..

So they will problably go for The Bitch of Benghazi after all ...

may they be damned!

Nobody that voted for Hussein was very smart.

If you are going to make dumb decisions at the voting booth then be prepared to accept the consequences.

The Jews were lied to by Hussein just like he lied to everybody else.

In the summer of 2008 Hussein got up in front of the AIPAC and swore up and down that he would protect Israel.

The mostly Libtard Jews heard exactly what they wanted to hear. Now they are finding out that Hussein lied to them just like he lied to other Americans about several other issues.

Just like all the other despicable special interest groups that support the Democrats I don't think the Jews will have the intelligence or morals to do the right thing and dump the Democrat Party.

Perhaps they should move to Israel if they are more loyal to it?

Forum List

Back