Fox News In Total Disarray Over Leaked Texts, Former Hosts Disowning Them As They Desperately Try To Spin

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Fox News hosts are getting mighty defensive about the release of their Jan. 6 texts frantically pleading with the White House to stop the Capitol riot.
On Wednesday, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham—two of the Fox News hosts implicated—attacked the Jan. 6 House committee and Rep. Liz Cheney, the Republican who read their text messages out loud in Congress, just a day earlier.

“Where is the outrage in the media over my private text messages being released again publicly?”

:auiqs.jpg:

Fox News hosts are getting mighty defensive about the release of their Jan. 6 texts frantically pleading with the White House to stop the Capitol riot.
On Wednesday, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham—two of the Fox News hosts implicated—attacked the Jan. 6 House committee and Rep. Liz Cheney, the Republican who read their text messages out loud in Congress, just a day earlier.

“Where is the outrage in the media over my private text messages being released again publicly?”

What do some text messages prove?
:cuckoo:

lol

it’s a red herring fallacy fest at Fox ‘news’ – apparently ‘the media’ are ‘to blame.’

You know the Fox News confederacy of dunces have their tails between their legs when they start screaming about their ”right to privacy.” LOL

What’s bizarre and disturbing is you’ve got Fox ‘news’ begging Trump to call off his terrorist attack – and Trump still refused to do anything.
It's almost like they didn't understand until that moment that Trump actually believed their bullshit.

I always go to vice.com for the latest news :laughing0301:

Seems like the fact 5hat our " elected" official and their strong arm the FBI spies on everyone . Notice how they always have some leaked information to push their narrative. Never anything leaked from Pelosi, Obama, Schumer. Pure bullshit.

Forum List

Back