Fox News Hosts Side With Obama Over Netanyahu Snub

[

I agree

But people are stubborn like donkeys.

And morons too..

So they will problably go for The Bitch of Benghazi after all ...

may they be damned!

Nobody that voted for Hussein was very smart.

If you are going to make dumb decisions at the voting booth then be prepared to accept the consequences.

The Jews were lied to by Hussein just like he lied to everybody else.

In the summer of 2008 Hussein got up in front of the AIPAC and swore up and down that he would protect Israel.

The mostly Libtard Jews heard exactly what they wanted to hear. Now they are finding out that Hussein lied to them just like he lied to other Americans about several other issues.

Just like all the other despicable special interest groups that support the Democrats I don't think the Jews will have the intelligence or morals to do the right thing and dump the Democrat Party.

AIPAC sucks dick. Obama is protecting Israel - much to the dismay of many. Cut off $4 billion yearly welfare check.

[

I agree

And morons too..

may they be damned!

If you are going to make dumb decisions at the voting booth then be prepared to accept the consequences.

In the summer of 2008 Hussein got up in front of the AIPAC and swore up and down that he would protect Israel.

The mostly Libtard Jews heard exactly what they wanted to hear. Now they are finding out that Hussein lied to them just like he lied to other Americans about several other issues.

Just like all the other despicable special interest groups that support the Democrats I don't think the Jews will have the intelligence or morals to do the right thing and dump the Democrat Party.

AIPAC sucks dick. Obama is protecting Israel - much to the dismay of many.

Israel is doing just fine protecting itself.

[

I agree

And morons too..

may they be damned!

AIPAC sucks dick. Obama is protecting Israel - much to the dismay of many.

Israel is doing just fine protecting itself.

Only with U.S. military and money aide. Israel is also an undeclared nuclear power - but won't allow IAEA inspections.

Fox News' Shep Smith and Chris Wallace lashed out at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Friday following Wednesday's announcement that he would meet with Congress about Iran instead of President Obama.

"I'm shocked," Wallace said, calling the move "wicked." Wallace noted that the Israeli ambassador had met with John Kerry earlier in the week and apparently didn't mention anything about the trip.

"For Netanyahu to do something that is going to be seen as a deliberate and really pretty egregious snub of Obama when Obama is going to be in power for the next year and three quarters would seem to me to be a very risky political strategy."

More: Chris Wallace Shep Smith Criticize Netanyahu s Visit To Congress

I agree! I applaud Fox News for getting something right.
Shep is ghey, so of course he supports Obama. Chris Wallace didn't seem to mind the action of Congress Sunday. Some said both Obama and Congress acted inappropriately.

I wonder how many American Jews know about George Soros? Maybe if they knew about him 70% of them wouldn't have voted for Hussein.

Soros has a $3.5 billion Libtard slush fund for the Democrats. Hussein Obama is George Soros's little trained monkey in the White House for all practical reasons.

Soros and his father were Nazi collaborators against the Jews in WWII. He says he has no regrets.

Fox News' Shep Smith and Chris Wallace lashed out at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Friday following Wednesday's announcement that he would meet with Congress about Iran instead of President Obama.

"I'm shocked," Wallace said, calling the move "wicked." Wallace noted that the Israeli ambassador had met with John Kerry earlier in the week and apparently didn't mention anything about the trip.

"For Netanyahu to do something that is going to be seen as a deliberate and really pretty egregious snub of Obama when Obama is going to be in power for the next year and three quarters would seem to me to be a very risky political strategy."

Obama has a history of screwing over Netanyahu and Israel. He's making the right decision to work with people who will listen. I don't feel sorry for Obama; and those Fox News hosts are wrong.

Strange. The majority of Americans voted for Obama twice. Two thirds didn't vote when he wasn't on the ballot. So Republicans say they won with overwhelming majorities? Can anyone say "twisted"?

That's because Shep and Wallace, along with Susteren, are the only three on Fox News that aren't part of the propaganda machine for the Republicans.
Actually, I think the Republicans are part of the

Remember, Fox is owned by two foreigners. One of whom gave telethons to the families of suicide bombers, not the families of the victims, but the families of the bombers. I believe the people who own that organization are definitely enemies of America.

More than being "propaganda machine for Fox".

Fox is the mouthpiece for the GOP and its not an accident that its not controlled by Americans but rather, foreigners.

As usual, the RWs are fine with their news coming from an Aussie and a Muslim who both despise the US.

Why does the left get excited about Huffington blogs? File it under "much ado about nothing". Wallace merely indicated that he thought it was risky political strategy for Netanyahu. Since Wallace has never run for anything it's possible that Netanyahu might be more politically astute.

Shhhh...

Be very quiet.

Did you hear that sound?

Yeah - THAT sound.

The sound of millions of hard-core Conservatives fainting.

"Et tu, brute?!?!?"

Something tells me that viewership on FOX is about to go down and the number of hits on Breitbart are about to go up.
Doubtful. I can't stomach the crashed jet coverage at CNN, and MSNBC is literally unbearable.

FYI, Fox has always allowed criticism of Republicans. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PMSNBC..........not so much.

Fox is the mouthpiece for the GOP and its not an accident that its not controlled by Americans but rather, foreigners.

That just evens it up for FOX against the Jack Ass party whose mouthpieces are NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, CNBC, PMSNBC, PBS, BET, Hollywood, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, the University of California System, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, San Francisco Chronicle, USA Today, ESPN (division of ABC) Associated Press, Yahoo, Google... I'm sure I've omitted several thousand main stream media organizations but those were just off the top of my head. I think FOXNews holds its own against those MSM's.

As usual, the RWs are fine with their news coming from an Aussie and a Muslim who both despise the US.

Australia is probably OUR closest friend. I don't know where you came up with that...genius.l

Shhhh...

Be very quiet.

Did you hear that sound?

Yeah - THAT sound.

"Et tu, brute?!?!?"

Something tells me that viewership on FOX is about to go down and the number of hits on Breitbart are about to go up.
Doubtful. I can't stomach the crashed jet coverage at CNN, and MSNBC is literally unbearable.

FYI, Fox has always allowed criticism of Republicans. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PMSNBC..........not so much.

Yeah, Hannity is sooo fair and flexible...

Soros and his father were Nazi collaborators against the Jews in WWII. He says he has no regrets.

Link?

Just Google "Soros Nazi collaborator". There are scores of references.

KROFT: (Voiceover) To understand the complexities and contradictions in his personality, you have to go back to the very beginning: to Budapest, where George Soros was born 68 years ago to parents who were wealthy, well-educated and Jewish.

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew...

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) ...who escaped the Holocaust...

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) ... by -- by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and -- and anticipate events and when -- when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a -- a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's -- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not -- not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't -- you don't see the connection. But it was -- it created no -- no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c -- I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was -- well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets -- that if I weren't there -- of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would -- would -- would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the -- whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

Shhhh...

Be very quiet.

Did you hear that sound?

Yeah - THAT sound.

"Et tu, brute?!?!?"

Yeah, Hannity is sooo fair and flexible...
Hannity only gets one hour. There's 23 left to be balanced.

Forum List

Back