White House leaves "News" off Fox News place cards

Nyvin

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2013
White House gives Fox accurate place cards at SOTU lunch

In what is almost certainly a small snub to Fox "News", the White House created place cards for all the journalist that were there and sat them across from each other. On all the rest it gave the name of the journalist followed by the news division (ABC News, CBS News, NBC News) except in the case of Fox News it only said "Fox" with no news next to it.

I personally find this hilarious.

21906221_zps62139636.jpg

This White House is just filled with petty little wankers. :lol: Over the years I've hoped and prayed that Obama and his crew would grow out of their diapers and put on their "big boy pants" but I don't think I will witness the day when these crybabies will be able to put their Pampers behind them.

Just shows the lowlife vindictive mentality of the people running our country.

No wonder the people finally kicked them out of power eh?

way to go keep it up

2016 elections looking better and better for Republicans

In what is almost certainly a small snub to Fox "News", the White House created place cards for all the journalist that were there and sat them across from each other. On all the rest it gave the name of the journalist followed by the news division (ABC News, CBS News, NBC News) except in the case of Fox News it only said "Fox" with no news next to it.

And because you nit wits can't think for yourselves, you actually think that that means something.

Another day

another tantrum......for this soiled White House.

So are suppose to take it their base finds this kind of behavior as being civil and the acts of grown ups. ?

these progressives/dems has brought our government and country down into the gutter.

It doesn't surprise me. Obama saying he wouldn't meet with Netanyahu while not mentioning that Netanyahu never asked to meet with him and is coming to speak to Congress not him ( which Obama has no authorization or say so - as to who comes to speak) has already spoken volumes about his thin skin. It's paper thin.

It doesn't surprise me. Obama saying he wouldn't meet with Netanyahu while not mentioning that Netanyahu never asked to meet with him and is coming to speak to Congress not him ( which Obama has no authorization or say so - as to who comes to speak) has already spoken volumes about his thin skin. It's paper thin.

Carbon paper thin.

One place where a tax on carbon might be a good thing!

I find it childish and typical of the left wing fucktards running the place.

And because you nit wits can't think for yourselves, you actually think that that means something.

No, it's just funny.

No, it's just funny.

It is funny that the president of the US is that insecure about a news station?! I find it pathetic. And sad.

No, it's just funny.

It is funny that the president of the US is that insecure about a news station?! I find it pathetic. And sad.

Wasn't it Shepard Smith who went on air to complain about it? Who's insecure?

Forum List

Back