Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

Will Fox Do The Right Thing And Fire Kelly?

• Yes, Fox is a legitimate network and will fire Kelly

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, Fox could care less and will let her stay

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
Just days ago Fox news host Megyn Kelly made one of the most asinine statements in TV news history claiming Jesus and Santa were both white.

She since has vanished and has not been hosting her show or posting on twitter. Could it be fox is a going to let Kelly go to show they are a legitimate network like MSNBC that let Bashier go over comments? Or are they going to continue to show they are nothing but a radical biased network that lets their hosts spew all the garbage they want?

Hannity must be snickering.

MSNBC let Bashir go to cover their asses. That doesn't make them any more of a legitimate network than Fox News.

Bashir was let go because MSNBC is a legitimate network that does not tolerate actions like his. Baldwin was also fired simply for calling a paparazzi a fag.

Fox on the other hand will likely prove once again they are nothing but propaganda and will not fire Kelly.

Okay.....I'll play.

St Nicholas was white. True story.

Jesus was a Semitic dude who likely looked much like a modern day person from the Middle East.

Hope this clears things up for ya. :)

I was reading about it on Newsbusters, and they accused the left of saying Megyn Kelly believes in Santa, but glanced over the fact that she said Jesus was white. That's honest reporting for ya. :doubt:

Did she really say Jesus was white? Link?

Santa is white, sure. But Jesus? Doubtful.

The troll that started this thread lied. She had no comment about Jesus and was bemused at something that a commentator had said about there being multiple Santas.

FOX NEWS SANTA: Look, kid. You're not supposed to be here. I'm delivering your toys to Mexico, which is where you should be.

What is racist about saying that Jesus and Santa were white. That is not racist.

Racist? No. Retarded? Yes.

I'm white. Is that racist?

racist1.gif

The troll that started this thread lied. She had no comment about Jesus and was bemused at something that a commentator had said about there being multiple Santas.

Yes she did you fucking moron, there are links everywhere showing this.

Nope. Not a lie. At 1:45 she says Jesus is White:

Jesus was a white man, too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Before you accuse somebody of lying, you do know people record this shit, right?

FOX NEWS SANTA: Look, kid. Free toys create dependency. I'm doing you a big favor by giving it up. Now write to your Congressman and tell him to relax the child labor laws so you can get a job, you little leech.

Last edited:

Before you accuse somebody of lying, you do know people record this shit, right?

Some people only listen to the voices in their head. It's weird.

She plainly brought up Jesus on her own, and then felt obligated to insist he is white.

I also find it ridiculous that she said the historical Jesus is a verifiable fact. While most scholars lean towards him being a historical figure, it's far from a verifiable fact. And most scientists believing in man-made global warming hasn't stopped them from disputing that.

Can you prove they aren't?

Are Jews white?

St. Nicholas was not Jewish, as I recall, but Greek.

which is white, of course. As was Jesus Christ.

Dutch if I'm not mistaken.

The modern figure of Santa Claus is derived from the Dutch figure of Sinterklaas, which, in turn, was part of its basis in hagiographical tales concerning the historical figure of Christian bishop and gift giver Saint Nicholas

Santa Claus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While Santa Clause is a mythic figure, Saint Nicholas is not and really did give gifts to the poor. He was white. Saint Nicholas in England is Father Christmas, who is white. While any other race or ethnicity has their own version of Santa, he is what he is, and that's white. Although I respect both black Santas and Chinese Santas in China.

Kelly's statement was in response to a Slate article that proposed that Santa be replaced by a big penguin and completely eliminate any vestige of humanity or race. Kelly's statements are a sarcastic response to utter idiocy.

The Bible is very very careful to not have the slightest reference to what Jesus looked like. The contemporareous writers of the day who recorded the events did exactly the same thing. There are no physical descriptions of Christ anyplace.

holy smokes

so what, whites think Santie is white

blacks think he is black

and so on

and they talk about the selfie people get all bent over

Santa Claus, for those too damned ignorant to have done any research, is a culmination of several characters in various parts of the World.

All of which were White.

Santa Claus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle and simply "Santa", is a fantasy figure with legendary, mythical, historical and folkloric origins who, in many western cultures, is said to bring gifts to the homes of the good children on the night before Christmas, December 24. However in some European countries children receive their presents on St. Nicholas' Day, December 6.[1] The modern figure of Santa Claus is derived from the Dutch figure of Sinterklaas, which, in turn, was part of its basis in hagiographical tales concerning the historical figure of Christian bishop and gift giver Saint Nicholas. During the Christianization of Germanic Europe, this figure may have absorbed elements of the god Odin, who was associated with the Germanic pagan midwinter event of Yule and led the Wild Hunt, a ghostly procession through the sky. Over time, traits of this character and the British folklore character Father Christmas merged to form the modern Santa Claus known today.

German, British, Norse, Scandinavian.... Can you name a single Non-White Culture there?

You damned Liberals are always looking for something to cry racism about.

Forum List

Back