Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

Will Fox Do The Right Thing And Fire Kelly?

• Yes, Fox is a legitimate network and will fire Kelly

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, Fox could care less and will let her stay

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
btw i have noticed black friends feel santa is black or at least its reflected on their christmas cards as such

Isn't Santa the spirit of giving and sharing?
I don't think either are connected with skin color.

More like "taking".

As in "Freedom."

St. Nick was a slave owner.

St. Nicholas Center ::: Sedaris

OK he was Muslim
The real Santa lived a long time ago in a place called Asia Minor. It is now the country of Turkey. His name was Nicholas.
St. Nicholas Center ::: The Real Santa

You guys are arguing about what race Santa Claus is seriously?

Apparently a FOX headliner thought it was worth talking about.

Apparently so did columnist for SLATE who wrote the article Kelly was referencing which doesn't change the fact that they and you guys are arguing about the race of Santa Claus so again I ask seriously?

You need to read the referenced link. It is not a matter of the race of Santa Claus. It is a matter of the Fox News person's world perspective. If she can be so limited in her vision and understanding of the world, how can she host a program that is supposed to be unbiased and thoughtful about serious world events. To say to kids, don't worry, Santa is White, is to assume that all kids around the world who believe in Santa are white and/or want Santa to be white. It is to assume that the world population is essentially white or at least her audience is essentially white. While, at the same time, she is supposed to be hosting a program as a true journalist without prejudices and with a broad and thoughtful world view. She shows herself as biased, narrow minded and provincial. THAT is what this story is about, not the race of a fictional character. She also declared that Jesus was white, which is highly debatable. Another indication of her limited, and biased, world view.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I didn't think I really needed to argue an immortal man who lives at the North Pole and hands out presents every Christmas was imaginary.

But I forgot what kind of retard I was talking to.

Anyone that gives is Santa. So which is it shit stain are you going to retract your fucked comment?

I didn't think I really needed to argue an immortal man who lives at the North Pole and hands out presents every Christmas was imaginary.

Anyone that gives is Santa. So which is it shit stain are you going to retract your fucked comment?

Guy, you know, when you are in a hole, it's usually best to stop digging.

I know no one has broken it to you that there is no Santa yet, but, gosh, guy, there really isn't.

In the end it doesn't matter...it's just typical of Fox culture to just automatically assume that any benefactor of the masses must be white if there is any question; it takes on a hilarious spin especially (in the case of Jesus) where if you are a faithful Christian and believe the story of the birth in Palestine; there is very little chance that he was white.

There is always a chance that a baby being born in Tokyo at this moment could be caucasian but there is a big chance he or she is Asian.

Last edited:

I know no one has broken it to you that there is no Santa yet, but, gosh, guy, there really isn't.

So which is it an attack on all santa's or just an attack on Jesus?
Come on shit stain, show everybody just how bigoted liberals can be.

Guy, the point is, you need imaginary pixies to make your worldview works is kind of on you, isn't it.

There's no magic White Snow Pixie who is going to give you presents.

There's No magic White Sky Pixie who is going to give you an afterlife.

Deal with it.

Guy, the point is, you need imaginary pixies to make your worldview works is kind of on you, isn't it.

There's no magic White Snow Pixie who is going to give you presents.

There's No magic White Sky Pixie who is going to give you an afterlife.

Deal with it.
Santa is the spirit of giving shit stain. So why are you hating anyone that gives.

[
Santa is the spirit of giving shit stain. So why are you hating anyone that gives.

Santa isn't the spirit of giving.

Santa is bribing kids into behavior by telling them that a third party is going to give them presents.

And eventually, the kids figure out you've lied to them. Maybe another kid tells them. Maybe they figure out that A fat man can't get down the furnace flue...

I think parents get more out of the Santa lie than the kids do, really.

Isn't Santa the spirit of giving and sharing?
I don't think either are connected with skin color.

More like "taking".

As in "Freedom."

St. Nick was a slave owner.

St. Nicholas Center ::: Sedaris

OK he was Muslim
The real Santa lived a long time ago in a place called Asia Minor. It is now the country of Turkey. His name was Nicholas.
St. Nicholas Center ::: The Real Santa

Funny how the big three seem to merge, no?

:eusa_shifty:

[

Santa isn't the spirit of giving.

Santa is bribing kids into behavior by telling them that a third party is going to give them presents.

And eventually, the kids figure out you've lied to them. Maybe another kid tells them. Maybe they figure out that A fat man can't get down the furnace flue...

I think parents get more out of the Santa lie than the kids do, really.

There's a little more to it than that Joe.

Holidays are fine events. It gives families and friends a pretty good excuse to get together and have fun.

I take exception with this bimbo, however, "proclaiming" that something is one way because she says so.

It's a typically conservative trope. And wrong.

"Santa" himself, morphed from a skinny dour slave owning fellow to a fat jolly guy with elves.

I see no problem with "Santa" being whoever families want him to be.

Magic and myth are both good things for kids. It inspires the imagination.

"Santa" himself, morphed from a skinny dour slave owning fellow to a fat jolly guy with elves.

When you think about it, though, aren't the elves a form of slave labor? They work at this workshop all year making toys that no one plays with anymore (Seriously, who wants a wooden train?)

Forum List

Back