Fox News etc is a toxic planet, produces our hateful atmosphere...

I have had franco on ignore for sometime now but I can see some of his post when others quote him so I have to ask is it just me or does he seem more insane than usual?

Not really. Little haterpubdupe's posts are practically word for word identical to what he's posted for years. Calling the same people, the same names, and telling the same lies, mostly in the same one-line posts. He's just doing it more often now.

It'll pass when his "time of the month" is over. :D

Last edited:
My 45 years on this planet, I didn't even know about FOX News until flipping through the channels on 9-11 to get more info on the attack when it happened.

I grew up being force fed bullshit by PBS, NBC, CBS and ABC on the nightly news then CNN came along and snuck in Ted Turner's batshit crazy views of the world.

I graduated from a liberal university on the east coast which is referred to as a "Public Ivy" so I got my fair share of liberal bullshit there too.

My beliefs growing up in a military family and seeing the difference in Carter and Reagan on the military, economy and foreign affairs were strong thus not shaken by the liberal media and university machines.

So when we finally get a good network like FOXNews, liberal scum want to shut them down as well as talk radio like Rush so that they can get back to brainwashing everyone to be like them. Well go to hell......I didn't serve 20 years in the military for your bullshit, get the fuck out of MY COUNTRY.

FYI.....most military operations centers I worked in or visited had FOXNews on the TV.....

Last edited:
Thank God we have a few sources left who are not afraid to dig for the truth and make sure it is made available to the citizens on a daily basis. The lefty rags and the pathetic CNN, MSNBC, and the so called "mainstream media" are like a mortally wounded Elephant who is trying it's best to make it to its graveyard....TO DIE!

How's that for a truth?

Last edited:
Polls show Fox as the most trusted network. Funny how giving air to both sides creates trust in the media. Too bad the rest of the media has become a mouthpiece for the dem/lib party.

Polls show Fox as the most trusted network. Funny how giving air to both sides creates trust in the media. Too bad the rest of the media has become a mouthpiece for the dem/lib party.

that's the sole purpose of site and rags like mother jones, mediamatters, etc to spread how Fox news is just terrible you shouldn't listen..only listen to us

that's the brainwashed who post stuff like this thread

Beck has apologized for the hate he stirred up when he was at Fox

Glenn Beck admits his divisive language and outlandish conspiracy theories may have played a role in tearing the country apart. Like Sandy Weill and Robert McNamara before him, Beck’s apology is more than tardy

Better late than never I suppose. Maybe his fellow church members told him he wasn't going to reach the Celestial kingdom if he didn't come clean.

We continue to find that Democrats trust most TV news sources other than Fox, while Republicans don’t trust anything except Fox," Dean Debnam, president of PPP, said in a press release. "News preferences are very polarizing along party lines."

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/fox-news-least-trusted-most-trusted poll/2013/02/07/id/489328#ixzz34pGyhVqI \

That could be because, MSN, CNN, CBS, NBC and ABC tend to be liberal, so many more liberal choices, FOX tends to be the only conservative choice.

If there was only, FOX and MSNBC, I think you would see Democrats trusting only one channel, the same as the Republicans.

Forum List

Back