Fox News -- BUSTED!!

I'll never forget election night - Bush against Gore… when Gore took Florida… Tom Brockaw "prematurely" proclaims on national TV - "WE WON!!!! WE WON!!!"

Question 1 - who the hell is this "we" he was talking about?
Question 2 - what in the hell is a "journalist" doing speaking for America? ''

By the way…. you lost Brockaw. And so did Al Gore.

I'll never forget election night - Bush against Gore… when Gore took Florida… Tom Brockaw "prematurely" proclaims on national TV - "WE WON!!!! WE WON!!!"

The LEFTIST PRESS that portends THEY know what's best and is "correct for us to hear about in their reporting...Objectivity you know?
That's just it. Their ARROGANCE knew no bounds that is until Obama...and now they're in the open with the agenda they had when the Internet didn't exist and are pissed that it does...MUST BE CONTROLLED...(Except them of course, for THEY TOW the line...)
YES THEY DID and they're STILL smarting from it to this day.:lol: Deservedly so. LAW took over that they ignore...but then if the First was repealed? They would be with us...but then they never think things through...just ratings and Leftist agenda that they haven't really thought about. Be careful what you wish for...Brokaw may find himself in a Gulag...:lol:

Last edited:
Pirro said that Obama released the current head of ISIS from government custody in 2009. The Defense Department said that the man now known as Baghdadi was released in 2004. The evidence that Baghdadi was still in custody in 2009 appears to be the recollection of an Army colonel who said Baghdadi’s “face is very familiar.”

Even if the colonel is right, Baghdadi was not set free; he was handed over to the Iraqis who released him some time later. But more important, the legal contract between the United States and Iraq that guaranteed that the United States would give up custody of virtually every detainee was signed during the Bush administration. It would have required an extraordinary effort to have held on to Baghdadi and there is no evidence that he was on anyone’s radar screen, assuming that he was in custody at all in 2009.

The U.S.-Iraq agreement drove the release of thousands of detainees in 2009, but Obama had nothing to do with that.

We rate the claim False.

Many on the reprehensible right have no shame.

And this is a theme common to the lies contrived by the right, blaming events that occurred prior to the current Administration on Obama.

I was watching CNN that night. Hehehehe. They called Florida for Gore. Judy was purring but something was amiss. I caught it right away because I've spent so much time in Florida and I was screaming at the television that they couldn't call it.

My son looked at me like I was out of my ever lovin cotton picking mind because I was losing it so bad.

And then it happened. :D

On live television Karl Rove called in. I laugh every time I tell this story.

Karl broke it to them that the Panhandle was in a different time zone and the voting wasn't over yet. And the Panhandle was solidly R.

:lmao:

I swear Bernard Shaw turned a whiter shade of pale when he realized what they had done calling Florida prematurely.

It was freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Pirro said that Obama released the current head of ISIS from government custody in 2009. The Defense Department said that the man now known as Baghdadi was released in 2004. The evidence that Baghdadi was still in custody in 2009 appears to be the recollection of an Army colonel who said Baghdadi’s “face is very familiar.”

Even if the colonel is right, Baghdadi was not set free; he was handed over to the Iraqis who released him some time later. But more important, the legal contract between the United States and Iraq that guaranteed that the United States would give up custody of virtually every detainee was signed during the Bush administration. It would have required an extraordinary effort to have held on to Baghdadi and there is no evidence that he was on anyone’s radar screen, assuming that he was in custody at all in 2009.

The U.S.-Iraq agreement drove the release of thousands of detainees in 2009, but Obama had nothing to do with that.

We rate the claim False.

Many on the reprehensible right have no shame.

And this is a theme common to the lies contrived by the right, blaming events that occurred prior to the current Administration on Obama.

You didn't read it did you. Reprehensible right? NBC is right wing now? Slate? Daily Beast where the story originated?

No link to a Defense representative. Pundit even goes so far as to say what I highlighted in red that he might have been there till 2009 but they still rate the claim as false.

Now that is some twisted logic.

I was watching CNN that night. Hehehehe. They called Florida for Gore. Judy was purring but something was amiss. I caught it right away because I've spent so much time in Florida and I was screaming at the television that they couldn't call it.

My son looked at me like I was out of my ever lovin cotton picking mind because I was losing it so bad.

And then it happened. :D

On live television Karl Rove called in. I laugh every time I tell this story.

Karl broke it to them that the Panhandle was in a different time zone and the voting wasn't over yet. And the Panhandle was solidly R.

I swear Bernard Shaw turned a whiter shade of pale when he realized what they had done calling Florida prematurely.

It was freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
Shitting those black feathers must have hurt tremendously. :lol:

Whats very clear is neither the OP or politcisusa can distinguish between news reporting and commentary/opinion if this is due to partisan stupidity or just your garden variety stupidity who knows.
Life is partisan. Stupidity rides a bell shaped curve within every group.

BTW, Judge Jeanine is at this moment delivering her Opening Statement on Fox....repeating the Obama 2009 release story.

Hey, its fox. If they're lips are moving, they're lying. The right knows that. They know they are just dupes and they're fine with it.

Hey, its fox. If they're lips are moving, they're lying. The right knows that. They know they are just dupes and they're fine with it.

You didn't read the link either did you?

:lol:

Just jumping on the bash Fox band wagon without getting informed on all the outlets who reported this.

And the Pundit's rating is hysterical considering that they actually concede that Baghdadi could have been released in 2009. It's whacked out. You really should read the links.

Fox News -- BUSTED!!

Which should come as no surprise given the fact Fox is not ‘news.’

We realize your definition of "news" means anything that makes Obama look good, while anything that makes him look bad is deemed "not news."
Or racism incarnate. These people think they're dealing with idiots...while proving to us who the idiots are, and it isn't US.

Clayton is a tool. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Whats very clear is neither the OP or politcisusa can distinguish between news reporting and commentary/opinion if this is due to partisan stupidity or just your garden variety stupidity who knows.
Life is partisan. Stupidity rides a bell shaped curve within every group.

BTW, Judge Jeanine is at this moment delivering her Opening Statement on Fox....repeating the Obama 2009 release story.

Whatever unless I'm really bored I don't watch her show for the most part partisan talk show host are very boring and not informative for the record I mean both liberal and conservative ones.

That right wing organization known as BBC is saying the same thing as Slate/NBC/Daily Mail/Fox News/Daily Beast and others!!!!!

BBC must be lying freaking too!

You anti Fox assholes are such pompous and condescending idiots. No links to the Defense Department to verify the slag on Fox.

Here's the BBC.

Some believe he was already a militant jihadist during the rule of Saddam Hussein. Others suggest he was radicalised during the four years he was held at Camp Bucca, a US facility in southern Iraq where many al-Qaeda commanders were detained.

BBC News - Profile: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Forum List

Back