Fox News -- BUSTED!!

Real Liberal Politics. An article that says "Even IF....."

Busted has been busted.

obama just released five more top level commanders. That's Bush's fault too.

It's a little difficult for me to get excited about or offended by pundits, politicians and partisans when they lie.

It appears to be what they do a majority of the time.

Don't you like how liberals hold conservative commentators to a higher standard than liberal ... reporters ... ?

I think Pirro qualifies as pundit, not a "reporter" or "anchor", right?

How about that! They were found out! They need to check their news items closer before reporting on them.

Fox News Gets Busted for Falsely Claiming that Obama Released the 'New Bin Laden'

They sure do! One little problem, Fox didn't report that, it was stated by a political commentator.

OMG,Political Torch - BUSTED!!
That's OK...the idiot doesn't know board protocol as this idiotic thread belongs in MEDIA.
Nice try fool but this is a POLITICAL matter that was being reported on and one that fully deserves room here. I can see, however, that your rage is in what the story says that reveals how Fox News conducted its reporting and you wish it had turned out differently. Well, it didn't so get over it already. That's just how the ball bounces!

How about that! They were found out! They need to check their news items closer before reporting on them.

Fox News Gets Busted for Falsely Claiming that Obama Released the 'New Bin Laden'

They sure do! One little problem, Fox didn't report that, it was stated by a political commentator.

OMG,Political Torch - BUSTED!!

Don't expect an HIV-spreading homonazi bigot to demonstrate objectivity. He has to rely solely on what his homo propagandists feed him.

Whats very clear is neither the OP or politcisusa can distinguish between news reporting and commentary/opinion if this is due to partisan stupidity or just your garden variety stupidity who knows.

open the link, its LIVE on the air and its NOT an opinion

PunditFact busted Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro with a big old “false” for claiming that ISIS leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi was “released by Obama in 2009

what di you call it now? I call it stupid partisan slop reporting feeding the pigs.

Forum List

Back