Fox corporate ethics under question

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Fox's 'Our Little Genius' scandal - THE WEEK

In what some are calling a throwback to the quiz show scandals of the 1950s — when producers slipped answers to favored contestants — the Federal Communications Commission has launched an investigation into a Fox show called "Our Little Genius." Fox yanked the highly promoted show a week before its scheduled January premiere after the producer said contestants, ages 6 to 12, may have been improperly coached. The father of a child recruited as a contestant had made a similar complaint to the FCC in December. Does this cast doubt on Fox's corporate ethics?

Last edited:
Oh. Shucks. You guys are questioning Fox's ethics. Again. I never saw that coming. I never believed you would find some way to attack Fox today. Seriously. I am totally blindsided by this event.

Surely, this world will end with such a great surprise.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
we live in the era of the Salem witch trials. Destroy all your enemies. That the demons way..

Per the New York Times' characterization of the letter, "a member of the program’s production staff reviewed with the contestant and his parents a list of potential topics and gave specific answers to at least four questions that the child either did not know or about which he was unsure."

holy crap, one member of the production staff does a no no and its the entire fox news corporation...

too funny, when blather messed up, i don't recall you or any dem criticizing the entire corporation and blather was the main talking head

holy crap, one member of the production staff does a no no and its the entire fox news corporation...

too funny, when blather messed up, i don't recall you or any dem criticizing the entire corporation and blather was the main talking head

Kind of like Acorn? :lol:

Fox's 'Our Little Genius' scandal - THE WEEK

In what some are calling a throwback to the quiz show scandals of the 1950s — when producers slipped answers to favored contestants — the Federal Communications Commission has launched an investigation into a Fox show called "Our Little Genius." Fox yanked the highly promoted show a week before its scheduled January premiere after the producer said contestants, ages 6 to 12, may have been improperly coached. The father of a child recruited as a contestant had made a similar complaint to the FCC in December. Does this cast doubt on Fox's corporate ethics?

Last week Fox's Family Guy targets Sarah Palin and this week they're embroiled in and FCC ethics investigation.

It's a vast right wing conspiracy. :lol:

Last edited:

Kind of like Acorn? :lol:

so then you're saying its not all fox corporation....you're saying the OP lied...

is that right?

What an utterly absurd and biased article.

A throwback to the quiz show scandals of the 1950s? Shows that actually aired after some contestants were given answers, contestants who won money because of the cheating, vs. a show that never aired because Fox yanked it upon learning of the impropriety?

Cast doubt on Fox's corporate ethics? No, on the contrary it shows Fox's corporate ethics are standing tall.

A complete bullshit article but par for the OPs course.

Corporate ethics... CBS... falsified documents presented as news

No corporate ethics... FOX.... a guy may have improperly coached kids on an entertainment show

Yeah.... :rolleyes: that damn evil FOX... why can't they be more ethical like the lefty biased networks

Corporate ethics... CBS... falsified documents presented as news

No corporate ethics... FOX.... a guy may have improperly coached kids on an entertainment show

Yeah.... :rolleyes: that damn evil FOX... why can't they be more ethical like the lefty biased networks

We're good, ain't we? We got every media source in the country wrapped up in our big conspiracy, except Fox, the lone holdout...

Forum List

Back