Fox corporate ethics under question

Weaseling out by not counting a comedian such as stewart as a credible source?? What next?? Olberman??? Takes on news or Fox by the now deceased George Carlin??

>> Yes. It's indeed a telling state of affairs that one our better news analysts comes in the form of a comedian on a news-based talk show, but there it is. He's certainly more reliable and balanced than anyone on the other networks attempting to perform the same. Not to mention, comedians have always been some of our most astute observers and commentators. Furthermore, you haven't really disputed the accusation. Stewart skewers Fox using their material!
I look forward to cancelling any of your future arguments by simply disparaging your source material. What ajoke.

Give me a break

>> Not likely now.

CNN is indeed heavily biased in it's reporting... and I am saying nothing of their commentary and opinion pieces, those are out of the park... CBS should be the one with zero credibility, after their falsified documents fiasco that was tied directly to the company itself

>> Great, start a thread and I'll comment.

As for Fox leading the way... again... seems like you're very willing to state that without being entirely objective on the other networks who have CLEARLY and repeatedly shown bias in news reporting

>> Funny, that's precisely what I've been. I haven't disparaged Fox while simultaneously cheering another network. I despise the majority of them. I just personally find Fox to be the most egregious offender. An opinion I'm entitled to, thanks.

And even if Fox leans right... good for them... 1 against the numerous that clearly lean left... except to the uber-lefties, who detest dissenting views

>> LOL, yes that "vast liberal media conspiracy" that haunts so many righties. Perhaps you've heard... "reality has a liberal bias."

Weaseling out by not counting a comedian such as stewart as a credible source?? What next?? Olberman??? Takes on news or Fox by the now deceased George Carlin??

>> Yes. It's indeed a telling state of affairs that one our better news analysts comes in the form of a comedian on a news-based talk show, but there it is. He's certainly more reliable and balanced than anyone on the other networks attempting to perform the same. Not to mention, comedians have always been some of our most astute observers and commentators. Furthermore, you haven't really disputed the accusation. Stewart skewers Fox using their material!
I look forward to cancelling any of your future arguments by simply disparaging your source material. What ajoke.

Give me a break

>> Not likely now.

CNN is indeed heavily biased in it's reporting... and I am saying nothing of their commentary and opinion pieces, those are out of the park... CBS should be the one with zero credibility, after their falsified documents fiasco that was tied directly to the company itself

>> Great, start a thread and I'll comment.

As for Fox leading the way... again... seems like you're very willing to state that without being entirely objective on the other networks who have CLEARLY and repeatedly shown bias in news reporting

>> Funny, that's precisely what I've been. I haven't disparaged Fox while simultaneously cheering another network. I despise the majority of them. I just personally find Fox to be the most egregious offender. An opinion I'm entitled to, thanks.

And even if Fox leans right... good for them... 1 against the numerous that clearly lean left... except to the uber-lefties, who detest dissenting views

>> LOL, yes that "vast liberal media conspiracy" that haunts so many righties. Perhaps you've heard... "reality has a liberal bias."

And that says it all

Another question. How does any action taken or not taken on one of their entertainment shows at all reflects on their News division?

IMO, since this was a Mark Burnett Production (whose shows have been featured on other networks), it would seem (to anyone with common sense,) that Fox did the right thing by halting the release. Fox was the venue, Mark Burnett Productions was the producer... :) but i do enjoy seeing how some are "affected" by the Big Bad Fox!

Fox's 'Our Little Genius' scandal - THE WEEK

In what some are calling a throwback to the quiz show scandals of the 1950s — when producers slipped answers to favored contestants — the Federal Communications Commission has launched an investigation into a Fox show called "Our Little Genius." Fox yanked the highly promoted show a week before its scheduled January premiere after the producer said contestants, ages 6 to 12, may have been improperly coached. The father of a child recruited as a contestant had made a similar complaint to the FCC in December. Does this cast doubt on Fox's corporate ethics?

The left picking a scab ... as usual.

Beside the Palin rally thing.. some lib tell us about all the lies that the NEWS on Fox promotes?

holy crap, one member of the production staff does a no no and its the entire fox news corporation...

too funny, when blather messed up, i don't recall you or any dem criticizing the entire corporation and blather was the main talking head

Kind of like Acorn? :lol:

so then you're saying its not all fox corporation....you're saying the OP lied...

is that right?

NO comments on righty's saying the entire Acorn is corrupt because of a low level person....oh and did you know, that idiot didnt even have on his "pimp" suit when he was bull shitting that low level worker? God I hope he gets pimped in jail.

Oh. Shucks. You guys are questioning Fox's ethics. Again. I never saw that coming. I never believed you would find some way to attack Fox today. Seriously. I am totally blindsided by this event.

Surely, this world will end with such a great surprise.

You are absolutely right. Everyone knows Fox has no ethics.

Word.

Forum List

Back