Another week, another ass wuppin' being laid by Fox News on CNN and others..

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Not only are they being beaten like a rented mule, but their arch enemy, Sean Hannity, has almost DOUBLE the number of LISTENERS on his radio show, than the TOP show on CNN has VIEWERS. Hannity has approx 13.5M per week, or over 2.5M per day on his radio show (he doesn't work on Sat or Sun). Top show on CNN is Cooper at over 1.1 million.

Just a complete massacre of immense proportions. Honestly, CNN might have to ask the FCC to step in and demand Fox split the company in two they are dominating that much.

I tell you one reason why, I'm listening now live to Wolf Blitzer asking Jerrold Nadler if he thinks the FBI might open up an investigation into Kelly and Porter as they might have lied to the FBI. HUH?! I've been noticing they really don't like Kelly. They expected him to be some sort of balance to Trump, the last week saying that Dreamers were "too lazy to get off their ass" to sign up for DACA, really triggered them.

These guys are so desperate to try and even the score as they see that a second Special Counsel is in line re: Uranium One and there is an IG report on the entire fake Dossier fiasco. Made worse, since an FBI agent suffering from cancer ratted out Clinton and Obama after years of working undercover in the investigation and discussed the money Russia gave her Foundation. Yet, CNN doesn't even talk about it. It's as if they live in another dimension.

They wonder why they are getting spanked in the ratings? Including in the much desired 25-54 group? I've never seen this complicity of media to NOT want government accountability and the public is catching on and pounding them.

Scoreboard: Wednesday, Feb. 7

Carlson:3.479 Hannity: 3.894 Ingraham: 3.106

Cooper: 1.191 Cooper: 970 Lemon: 901

Hayes: 1.932 Maddow: 3.006 O’Donnell: 2.250

List of most-listened-to radio programs - Wikipedia

Included is a list of the most-listened-to radio shows in the United States according to weekly cumulative listenership, followed by a selection of shows of various formatsthat are most-listened-to within their category. (Unless otherwise noted, the Talkers "non-scientific" estimate is the source.[1])

Program Format Network Broadcast Time Weekly listeners
(in millions)
Morning Edition Newsmagazine NPR AM Drive 14.6[14]
All Things Considered Newsmagazine NPR PM Drive 14.6[15]
Marketplace Financial news APM PM Drive 14.6[16][17]
The Rush Limbaugh Show Conservative talk Premiere Midday 14[1]
The Sean Hannity Show Conservative talk Premiere PM Drive 13.5[1]

Last edited:
Do you think that eventually, some way, some how The brain-dead CNN and MSNBC viewers will start to realize that they have a very serious problem here? What would it take for the fake-news sock-puppet crackhead media to finally realize there's some serious shit going on?

Shit that makes Watergate look like a dime-store theft of penny candy?

And how will the brain-dead viewers of CNN and MSNBC react when they find out everything they've been told is a lie? Will they continue believing the lies, living in their safe little bubble of denial?

On the plane ride back I flipped between CNN and Fox. Fox covered the Democrat Jihad on the Constitution and failed coup attempt.

CNN was saying Trump should be impeached for hiring a guy who beat his wife

On the plane ride back I flipped between CNN and Fox. Fox covered the Democrat Jihad on the Constitution and failed coup attempt.

CNN was saying Trump should be impeached for hiring a guy who beat his wife
only in america. :)

Forum List

Back