See it here first: McCain Campaign Birther Attack Ad against J.D. Hayworth

Why couldn't McCain Attack Obama affiliating himself with Bill Ayers and Reverend Wright? The ad raises more questions about Obama than it does about Hayworth if you ask me. Could this ad really be a hit at Obama?

Ad:
YouTube - Identity

Source:
Hot Air Blog Archive New McCain ad: J.D. Hayworth, Birther

Oh boo hoo...the Birthers and Teabaggers are crazy. What a surprise that their public craziness will be put on ads by the opposition. Did they think we weren't noticing and saving this stuff? They must be crazy. :lol::lol::lol:

McCain graduated 5th from the BOTTOM out of graduating class of EIGHT HUNDRED AND NINETY-NINE.

So many Republcians say, "So what"? Of course, they have contempt for education so that is no surprise.

But how many people, looking back at their school years, looked at the dumbest kid in the class and mused, "Hmmm, wouldn't that guy make a good president or senator? He is truly a leader. Someone I would follow."

It's funny to watch McCain struggle to be viewed as more conservative.

Its funny watching people who do not know what conservative actually is claim that McCain is struggling to be something that he has always been.

s020_070.gif

John McCain on the Issues

Its funny watching people who do not know what conservative actually is claim that McCain is struggling to be something that he has always been.

s020_070.gif

Political expediency caused him to put on the cloak of conservatism his record says something else

McCain, the Arizona senator, dismayed Latinos last year when he stepped back from his immigration bill that would have tightened the borders and legalized undocumented immigrants. As boos and hisses from angry Republican conservatives grew louder at campaign events, he switched course and vowed to “first” secure the borders. Were his failed bill to come up again, he would not vote for it, he said.

McCain?s immigration zigzag - Gebe Martinez - POLITICO.com

McCain vows to fight global warming
Email|Link|Comments (38)Posted by John Yemma January 7, 2008 04:30 PM
By Michael Kranish, Globe Staff

CONCORD, N.H. -- In his final push for a primary victory, Senator John McCain arrived here this afternoon and made a pitch that might have surprised voters: He cast himself as the environmentalist of the presidential campaign.

"I will clean up the planet," McCain said. "I will make global warming a priority.

McCain vows to fight global warming - 2008 Presidential Campaign Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

This is the low hanging fruit.
You can argue that McCain has no core beliefs at all and there for cannot be a progressive and in that you may have a point , a rather dull one, but a point never the less.

Why couldn't McCain Attack Obama affiliating himself with Bill Ayers and Reverend Wright? The ad raises more questions about Obama than it does about Hayworth if you ask me. Could this ad really be a hit at Obama?

Ad:
YouTube - Identity

Source:

That is what I thought as well. Why didn't he run a similar add talking about his associations with Bill Ayers?

Oh! I don't know, maybe because people who sit on the same board as Ayers are big RNC supporters. Plus McCain knew it was bullshit, just like he knows the birther movement is bullshit. And if you want to replace McCain with this nut case, you are a complete moron.

McCain graduated 5th from the BOTTOM out of graduating class of EIGHT HUNDRED AND NINETY-NINE.

So many Republcians say, "So what"? Of course, they have contempt for education so that is no surprise.

But how many people, looking back at their school years, looked at the dumbest kid in the class and mused, "Hmmm, wouldn't that guy make a good president or senator? He is truly a leader. Someone I would follow."

Patton and Grant graduated near the bottom of their class at West Point too. On the other hand, Lee was at the top of his class. Guess who surrendered to whom?

It's not really a 1:1 with a regular college experience.

s020_070.gif

Political expediency caused him to put on the cloak of conservatism his record says something else

McCain, the Arizona senator, dismayed Latinos last year when he stepped back from his immigration bill that would have tightened the borders and legalized undocumented immigrants. As boos and hisses from angry Republican conservatives grew louder at campaign events, he switched course and vowed to “first” secure the borders. Were his failed bill to come up again, he would not vote for it, he said.

CONCORD, N.H. -- In his final push for a primary victory, Senator John McCain arrived here this afternoon and made a pitch that might have surprised voters: He cast himself as the environmentalist of the presidential campaign.

"I will clean up the planet," McCain said. "I will make global warming a priority.

McCain vows to fight global warming - 2008 Presidential Campaign Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

You can argue that McCain has no core beliefs at all and there for cannot be a progressive and in that you may have a point , a rather dull one, but a point never the less.

Yet, his voting record tells a different story. I prefer to deal in recorded fact, rather than opinion and conjecture.

Ad:
YouTube - Identity

Source:

That is what I thought as well. Why didn't he run a similar add talking about his associations with Bill Ayers?

Because it didn't fucking matter in the face of an election. Obama's supporters were going to vote for him no matter who he associated with. McCain understood that. Obviously, you didn't.

s020_070.gif

Yet, his voting record tells a different story. I prefer to deal in recorded fact, rather than opinion and conjecture.

No speculation is required Mccain will reach across the isle for any progressive idea as long as he thinks it will play politically .
He flip flopped on immigration and is a AGW kook.That is enough to damn him forever.

Go ahead and support him, you are in good company , Palin/ Brown.Yeah now theres a ticket.

Well well well,

John McCain Gets Soros Cash
Senator John McCain's Reform Institute has suffered some bad press recently due to its involvement in an influence-peddling scandal with Cablevision. As usual, however, mainstream media have failed to go to the root of the matter.

Founded on June 26, 2001, McCain's Reform Institute for Campaign and Election Issues has long served as a nerve center for the so-called "campaign finance reform" movement – a movement which has done nothing to clean up campaign finance, but has done a great deal to empower federal judges and government bureaucrats to regulate political speech, in defiance of the Bill of Rights.

Now here's the kicker. The list of donors published on the Reform Institute's Web site reads like a veritable Who's Who of radical, leftwing foundations, including the Tides Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Proteus Fund and George Soros' Open Society Institute (hat tip, Winfield Myers).

Not surprisingly, in view of the above associations, Arianna Huffington serves on the Reform Institute's Advisory Board. Huffington has long acted as a front for George Soros' "campaign finance reform" efforts. In 2000, she organized the so-called Shadow Conventions which provided John McCain with a bully pulpit to stump for his now-infamous McCain-Feingold Act. George Soros shouldered about one third of the cost of the Shadow Conventions.
MOONBAT CENTRAL: John McCain Gets Soros Cash

Last edited:

Patton and Grant graduated near the bottom of their class at West Point too. On the other hand, Lee was at the top of his class. Guess who surrendered to whom?

It's not really a 1:1 with a regular college experience.

After WWI, Patton held a variety of staff jobs in Hawaii and Washington, D.C. He graduated from the Command and General Staff School in 1924, and completed his military schooling as a distinguished graduate of the Army War College in 1932.

Biography of General George S. Patton, Jr.

Virtually every symptom of dyslexia described above applied to Patton. Throughout his life he would deprecatingly refer to himself as having been slow, lazy and stupid as a student. During his plebe year at West Point he wrote to his future wife, Beatrice Banning Ayer, that, “I am either very lazy or very stupid or both for it is beastly hard for me to learn and as a natural result I hate to study.”

Gen. George S: Patton, Jr. at West Point, 1904-1909 Armchair General

So Patton went from a dyslexic cadet to a distinguished graduate. Quite and achievement. Can't be compared to John McCain, party animal, adulterous husband, member of Keating 5.

===============

Grant:

receiving average grades–excelling at mathematics but struggling at French–and finishing his second year of school ranked tenth in his class of fifty-three.

He graduated twenty-first in a final class of thirty-nine

SparkNotes: Ulysses S. Grant: West Point and Beyond

------------------

That's nearly half way. If compared to John McCain, that would make him like 400 from the bottom, hardly in the same "class" as 5th from the bottom.

Forum List

Back