Fox/am radio uncover new Obama scandal!!! :-O

The first black man being inaugurated President is a little different than being the 43rd white President peach174 :rolleyes:

The first black man being inaugurated President is a little different than being the 43rd white President peach174 :rolleyes:

Oh.... and so that gives them the right to spend and to continue to spend.
It has nothing to do with us being in a deep recession. :cuckoo:
Only when the dems say so.

Both inaugurations cost too much 42 million for Bush and 47 million for Obama
You can have a nice one for a few million.
The point is the waste and way too much spending in everything that Washington is doing for the last 30 years.

Surely the WH has a pot of money set aside for such events. Lefties just want to stir the pot and get outraged when we righties don't get outraged.

I personally find the work the FLOTUS is doing with military families and children in particular, admirable. In fact, she will be at my school tomorrow to film an episode of iCarly using our military dependent students as cast members.

I was wrong about filming a new iCarly at my school.

Yesterday a few hundred middle and elementary school kids, many of them military dependents, were gathered in the high school auditorium. They danced to music for several minutes until the show started. The show was an episode of iCarly that had not been shown on the network. The episode was about miliary dependents and the issues they face. Our kids viewed it and then the cast came out on stage dancing with the FLOTUS. Of course the kids went nuts. They did a Q&A and then filmed a PSA using our students and then did hugs and handshakes with the Secret Service eyeballing the kids ike they would any other person touching a member of the First Family.

How cant you love the fact that the lefty k00ks have a daily obsession of FOX News...........like they're somehow going to change the dynamic from the nether-regions of the internet. Meanwhile, outlets like MSNBC continue to have laughable ratings.

By the way.........a shout out to my conservative pals.........make plans to watch MSNBC on election night. I wouldnt miss it for anything in the world.........cant miss TV. Watching those 4 angry miserable nutter hosts sit there with gigantic salt poles up their asses all night is going to be a hoot. I'll be on here later on election night rolling out some gay MSPAINT Photobucket Classics starring each of those morons..........will be laugh central.

Last edited:

Moonbats always try to label conservatives as racists, then say goofy things like this........

Moonbats always try to label conservatives as racists, then say goofy things like this........

she acted as if that fact didn't make any diff between the inauguration of a white man born w/ a silver spoon in his mouth and a black man from a single parent middle class family. The FIRST black man top be inaugurated President :cool:

she acted as if that fact didn't make any diff between the inauguration of a white man born w/ a silver spoon in his mouth and a black man from a single parent middle class family. The FIRST black man top be inaugurated President :cool:

The race card and class warfare in one post, sooper multi tasking....... :thup:

How cant you love the fact that the lefty k00ks have a daily obsession of FOX News...........like they're somehow going to change the dynamic from the nether-regions of the internet. Meanwhile, outlets like MSNBC continue to have laughable ratings.

ratings do not equate to "better news coverage", ratings equate to more controversy asswipe & boy does Faux N00z do that well :clap2:. Is it any wonder O'Reilly used to be on Inside Edition? LOL. He's talking about his teleprompter in this clip :eusa_drool: :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_HyZ5aW76c&feature=related]Bill O'Reilly Goes Nuts - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Thank you for proving that the left's class warfare rhetoric is utter crap. :clap2:

The race card and class warfare in one post, sooper multi tasking....... :thup:

your cluelessness to the difference is duly
noted.gif

Last edited:

Thank you for proving that the left's class warfare rhetoric is utter crap. :clap2:

mornin stalkerman :fu:

Fox/am radio uncover new Obama scandal!!!

Perhaps conservatives can provide us a list of what is not a sandal, it would be a very short list. That way we can assume everything else Obama does is a ‘scandal,’ saving everyone a lot of time and needless effort.

mornin stalkerman :fu:

Oh, I forgot -- leftists are supposed to be able to say whatever they want without facing disagreement.

Sorry I violated your Constitutional right to be free from the consequences of your actions.

Right wing "news" sources:

dittoheads.jpg

wingnutslarge.jpg

w0w..........heres a guy ^^^ that is going to be in a world of hurt after next November huh??!!!

And frankly, I cant wait 'till election night to be the first one on this board to be rubbing salt in the wounds of the k00ks with a library full of my gay MSPAINT Photoboucket Classics!!

Summer-TCA-Tour-NBC-Universal-JPEG-4.jpg

What a hoot...............

Forum List

Back