Fox/am radio uncover new Obama scandal!!! :-O

Apparently, this is incredibly important.... because fucking moronic Obama-borgs have started three threads on it.

How fucking embarrassing for the liberals.

Apparently, this is incredibly important.... because fucking moronic Obama-borgs have started three threads on it.

How fucking embarrassing for the liberals.

ummm..... Important enough for Fox & oxyRush to take it and run w/ it. :lol: ALSO important enough for you to take time out from your oh-so-important-day to respond :eusa_clap: ;)

watch the vid if you want a good belly-laugh
106xa8w.gif

Last edited:
:gives:

Guess I have'nt been paying attention enough, but last time I checked Fast & Furious, Solyndra, LightSquared, and several other 'real issues' were more important.

This stupid party is old news as far as I am concerned. Just an example of this administration being out of touch. No surprise to me.

Guess I have'nt been paying attention enough, but last time I checked Fast & Furious, Solyndra, LightSquared, and several other 'real issues' were more important.

This stupid party is old news as far as I am concerned. Just an example of this administration being out of touch. No surprise to me.

But it is amusing to watch the lefties fly into 'defense' mode with three threads! Now, you gotta see the entertainment value of that. Three threads! :lol::lol: What a total fail for Dotty.

But it is amusing to watch the lefties fly into 'defense' mode with three threads! Now, you gotta see the entertainment value of that. Three threads! :lol::lol: What a total fail for Dotty.

spaz.jpg

You two Little People obviously didn't watch the thread or you'd know it was top-billing on both Faux N00z & am radio.

You two Little People obviously didn't watch the thread or you'd know it was top-billing on both Faux N00z & am radio.

We know. We've read the other threads. You're a day late and a dollar short. Do you not find it slightly embarrassing that you've started a third thread about this? Not even a little bit silly? Seriously? I know I would if I was you. Three threads? How desperate do you think that makes the left wing look?

Silly dotty.

This picture has been out there 4/ever... total non issue IMO

obama1103109.jpg

Classic deflection from the real issues with the Obama regime.

Surely the WH has a pot of money set aside for such events. Lefties just want to stir the pot and get outraged when we righties don't get outraged.

I personally find the work the FLOTUS is doing with military families and children in particular, admirable. In fact, she will be at my school tomorrow to film an episode of iCarly using our military dependent students as cast members.

This is the SAME left who derided George Bush for his inaugurations, calling them out for such extravagance during “rough times.” (USA Today) MSNBC’s Tamron Hall alleged that Bush’s 2005 ceremony “cost roughly 40 million.” Again, (Who sees a pattern of “fairness” here?) MSNBC scolded Bush in 2008 saying, “Is this any time to party through hard times?”

What did MSNBC have to say about the Obama Coronation? “The Super Bowl? Forget it. The Oscars? Who cares. The biggest star-studded event on the horizon is Obama’s inauguration.” As well a paragraph within this drooling was entitled, “recession won’t slow down celebration.” (12/03/2008) MSNBC did shine a very dim light of truth onto the liberal left saying, “Democrats who called on Bush to be frugal four years ago are issuing no such demands now that an inaugural weekend of rock concerts and star-studded parties has begun.” (01/17/2009) MSNBC got over this stab of conscience very quickly as this “historic” moment took precedence over the “reality” of the times. (By the way, the Obama “historic” freak show cost well over four times more than Bush’s last ceremony and he even left the city of Chicago holding the bag for millions.)

These same liberals are now giving Obama a pass when it comes to all of the ridiculously lavish un-necessities that he consistently indulges in during “difficult times”, “difficult times” of HIS making. Constant vacations, world-wide shopping trips for his wife, not to mention that Obama has played more golf than almost every player on the PGA circuit. Where was the bawling over his fiftieth birthday bash?

It's always the Dems can do it but not the repubs.

Forum List

Back