Four Seasons Total Documentary

When ask by Dominion about the reasons as to why Rudy had no evidence of massive fraud or cheating Rudy claimed he just didn't have time to find any...

ā€˜Not My Jobā€™: Rudy Giuliani Admits He Didnā€™t Bother to Vet Ludicrous Election Fraud Claims​

Is the Trump establishment for political forays going to pay the billions he will owe along with the other cast of characters used in the plot to overthrow the US govt.?

Emmy time, it should do well in the Fantasy competition

When ask by Dominion about the reasons as to why Rudy had no evidence of massive fraud or cheating Rudy claimed he just didn't have time to find any...

ā€˜Not My Jobā€™: Rudy Giuliani Admits He Didnā€™t Bother to Vet Ludicrous Election Fraud Claims​

Is the Trump establishment for political forays going to pay the billions he will owe along with the other cast of characters used in the plot to overthrow the US govt.?

Of course, that ain't Rudy's job. And Turkey Neck Powell said that "Truth is not material" and you'd have to be crazy to take anything she said seriously!

ā€œNo reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,ā€ Powell's attorneys said in a court filing defending her against a billion-dollar defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, the manufacturer of the election equipment she claimed was involved in the conspiracy to steal the election.​

Gobble Gobble! :D

Of course, that ain't Rudy's job. And Turkey Neck Powell said that "Truth is not material" and you'd have to be crazy to take anything she said seriously!

ā€œNo reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,ā€ Powell's attorneys said in a court filing defending her against a billion-dollar defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, the manufacturer of the election equipment she claimed was involved in the conspiracy to steal the election.​

Gobble Gobble! :D

I hope they enjoy losing billions to Dominion.

Cool, when they gonna do a documentary on the Clinton/FBI Russia hoax...
Maybe when someone proves it WAS a hoax!

I hope they enjoy losing billions to Dominion.

Mike Lindell isn't even trying to make excuses. He just keeps doubling down.
MyPillow is bout to become MyDominion. :)

57999e7f65739c6e88f66fbc8a608b683ef97d8593d7c5c6409d1ead52dcfc1f_1.jpg

The Pros and Cons of Rudy are there. But in just a few years as Mayor of New York, he did more for the welfare and comforting of citizens in that city, then Biden has done in 50 years in D.C.

Forum List

Back