Watched Eternals last night...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
First time I think I've ever went to a movie on opening night. The place was packed.

It was a very good movie. It was about two and a half hours long, and I barely noticed. It was slow at parts, but quickly followed up by great action scenes. Like most Marvel movies they also managed to mix in a lot of humor. The entire theater was laughing at least 50 times during the film.

The only problem were the people behind me talking the whole time. And they were white. I though I was in a fantasy movie myself.

No effing social manners at all. Thats why I stopped going to theaters years ago.

I either get some shitbag kicking the back of my chair or some cow eating with her mouth open.

I pay to sit in a comfy chair to watch a movie. I don't pay that kind of money to have my spine assaulted and make nauseous by some disgusting cow.

marvels-eternals_a45p.1280.jpg

Look at all that diversity. LGBTQAIVR representation too!

First time I think I've ever went to a movie on opening night. The place was packed.

It was a very good movie. It was about two and a half hours long, and I barely noticed. It was slow at parts, but quickly followed up by great action scenes. Like most Marvel movies they also managed to mix in a lot of humor. The entire theater was laughing at least 50 times during the film.

The only problem were the people behind me talking the whole time. And they were white. I though I was in a fantasy movie myself.
Those white Trump Supporting insurrectionists ruin everything.

Marvel lost me as any kind of potential fan when they appropriated the name The Avengers for their comic book characters.

The only legitimate The Avengers is, has always been, and will always be, the wonderful quirky British TV show from the 1960s*. Not one of Marvel's comic book heroes, nor all of them combined, are worthy to police John Steed's shoes.

* And no, that horrible movie from 1998 does not count.

Marvel lost me as any kind of potential fan when they appropriated the name The Avengers for their comic book characters.

The only legitimate The Avengers is, has always been, and will always be, the wonderful quirky British TV show from the 1960s*. Not one of Marvel's comic book heroes, nor all of them combined, are worthy to police John Steed's shoes.

That faggot show from the 1960s? Anyways, the Avengers were never mentioned in this thread. Post this in the "1960s Avengers were faggots" thread. I'm sure one exists.

wow thats earth shattering.....

seen it fri at the I-MAX.....

That faggot show from the 1960s? Anyways, the Avengers were never mentioned in this thread. Post this in the "1960s Avengers were faggots" thread. I'm sure one exists.

If John Steed was real, and still alive, it would be very amusing to see you say that to his face.

He's a fictional character, of course, as are Marvel's pathetic pretenders and wannabe usurpers to the name The Avengers.

But if he were real, and if you gave him good reason, you'd get your ass severely kicked, in the most polite, upper-class manner you can imagine.

If John Steed was real, and still alive, it would be very amusing to see you say that to his face.

He's a fictional character, of course, as are Marvel's pathetic pretenders and wannabe usurpers to the name The Avengers.

But if he were real, and if you gave him good reason, you'd get your ass severely kicked, in the most polite, upper-class manner you can imagine.
So, some guy that doesn't exist could kick the ass of somebody you know exists, but don't know?

That's terrify. Where do I hide?

do you think he can kick the hulks ass?.....just asking....

Forum List

Back