Four Big Bangs Equal Four Huge Problems For Materialists/Atheists

There are key issues that atheists refuse to address, because if they do their position falls apart...

My "position" as an atheist has nothing to do with big bangs.
The entire process of this thread is:

"We don't know...therefore, gods!!!"

Same conman trick since conmen walked the planet.
Troll boy showing he’s terrified of the truth.

Something for you to chew on, shitforbrains.
View attachment 226891

If you need someone to explain that go start your own thread, ignoramus.
Apparently it is you who needs this chart explained.

Do you understand the timelines of those "arrows"? It appears that you do not.

Do you understand that they only point one way? It appears that you do not.

Do you understand that the ark was not in Africa? It appears that you do not.

Do you understand how we know these pathways? It appears that you do not.

They have their uses.
Explaining things is not one of them.

It can be. All of our explanations, even scientific ones, are just useful approximations: stories that work for a given set of purposes. If the purpose is to give meaning to life, or bind a set of values into a cohesive whole, a story can be wildly metaphoric and still provide value.

They have their uses.

It can be. All of our explanations, even scientific ones, are just useful approximations: stories that work for a given set of purposes. If the purpose is to give meaning to life, or bind a set of values into a cohesive whole, a story can be wildly metaphoric and still provide value.
Stuff you just make up with no evidence has value as far as soothing ourselves. But it doesn't actually explain anything. It merely replaces one mystery with another.

Have you ever wondered why is there something rather than nothing?
The OP pretends to know the precise answer. While, of course, ridiculing anyone who dares query this topic.

Simply put, from our experience, nothing ever makes something.
A stupid thing to say...we can't even comprehend "nothing", nor have we ever been able to test it or learn anything about it. This is the arrogance of religious nuts, on display.

They have their uses.

Stuff you just make up with no evidence has value as far as soothing ourselves. But it doesn't actually explain anything. It merely replaces one mystery with another.

My point is "actually explain" is relative to the context. Explaining the day/night cycle on earth by describing the sun as going "around" the earth once a day is perfectly valid for anyone with no need to delve into the more detailed description that astronomy provides.

Explaining the day/night cycle on earth by describing the sun as going "around" the earth once a day is perfectly valid for anyone with no need to delve into the more detailed description that astronomy provides.
No it isn't, because then you have to also explain why the moon has phases and why Venus has phases. So it's only "good enough" if you give up trying to explain anything else.

So no, you're wrong about that. Why even go that far? Just say the sun is an unpredictable sky spirit. There...good enough for some, right? Come on.

Last edited:
Explaining the day/night cycle on earth by describing the sun as going "around" the earth once a day is perfectly valid for anyone with no need to delve into the more detailed description that astronomy provides.
No it isn't, because then you have to describe why the moon has ohases, and why Venus has phases. So it's 9nly "good enough" if you give up trying to explain anythi g else.

It's good enough until you need to explain something else. All of science is like this.

No it isn't, because then you have to describe why the moon has ohases, and why Venus has phases. So it's 9nly "good enough" if you give up trying to explain anythi g else.

It's good enough until you need to explain something else. All of science is like this.
Which is exactly why it's not good enough. You make my point for me.

People once thought demons caused disease. So they crafted magical trinkets and chanted magical spells and tried to flush the demons. And some people got better.

"Good enough", right? No, it is exactly the definition of "not good enough". In fact, it explained exactly nothing at all. And the shamans and priests at the time would disagree with me wholeheartedly, claiming it was a sufficient explanation.

Just because they were deluded into thinking they had a "sufficient explanation" does not make it so. It makes it delusion. It makes them ignorant, and incurious.

Which is exactly why it's not good enough. You make my point for me.

You seem to be assuming I'm arguing against science or something - I'm not. I'm just saying that religion does have value. It can provide "explanations" that serve purposes beyond engineering requirements.

I'm just saying that religion does have value.
And I am agreeing, as in it has value to soothe ourselves and alter our moods. But it has no value in explaining anything, ever. Anyone who thinks it does is merely using it for the purposes I already stated, soothing themselves and altering their own mood. I am not calling it worthless, I am saying it is worthless beyond these things I mentioned.

Was does that have to do with how roos got from Oz and back?
How did elephants end up in Africa and North America?
View attachment 226881
Do you realize that a pair of roos walking from Oz to the Middle East wouldn't live long enough to make it there? And what did they use, a GPS?
As would a pair of elephants!

You’re being an exceptional dumbass.
So remind me, how did roos get to the ark from Oz? Some god magic?
Guess you didn’t know Marsupials were native to North America and the Middle East.
Got a link that there were Roos in the Middle East?

How did elephants end up in Africa and North America?
View attachment 226881
Do you realize that a pair of roos walking from Oz to the Middle East wouldn't live long enough to make it there? And what did they use, a GPS?

Guess you didn’t know Marsupials were native to North America and the Middle East.
I’m not your google researcher. Look it up yourself. Every time I answer you you go off in a new strawman.

How come you can’t answer how elephants ended up in two continents?

Answer that and you’ll have your own answer.

Because their ancestors traveled to north America millions of years ago. This is not a mystery.

This fact actually contradicts your flood myth nonsense, so I am curious as to why you present it.

Because their ancestors traveled to north America millions of years ago. This is not a mystery.

This fact actually contradicts your flood myth nonsense, so I am curious as to why you present it.
Don’t know much, do you.
You can't even make a point. Just little fits, over and over . It appears the fact of evolution remains quite safe, if the opposition to it is comprised of ignorant, incapable people like you.

I’m not your google researcher. Look it up yourself. Every time I answer you you go off in a new strawman.

So you have no link, so you made it up. Got it.

As for the elephants, it's not because of Noah, that's for sure. :biggrin:

Holy shit. You're still on this?

Holy shit. You're still on this?
Dude’s saying Roos are indigenous to the ME.

Forum List

Back