Four Big Bangs Equal Four Huge Problems For Materialists/Atheists

Here is where the theory of God falls apart, "where did God come from".

Intelligence. Abraham started off as an atheist, smashing statues of gods, and dismissing ignorant superstitions.

It wasn't until he began to reason intelligently about what the nature of God as a living being must be that the living God appeared to him through dreams and visions...

So based on that one can surmise that God came from an incorporeal realm of conscious life somehow connected to the only thing incorporeal in human beings, the conscious mind.
Maybe he saw the idea on the skins of another tribe in the area.

Either that or he reported the truth, he made contact with superior intelligences from another sphere of intelligent life..

Or maybe he was insane?
Or on drugs.

Maybe, but so what. That's not grounds for dismissing what he experienced. At least in my opinion.

I think it stands to reason that any person would have trouble grasping and making sense of contact and communication with superior intelligences, what the prophets called "living creatures" without having entered an altered state of consciousness whatever the cause. Maybe he starved himself for forty days and forty nights.....

When Daniel was having visions no one else sitting at the table with him saw or heard a thing. They just felt terrified, didn't know why, and ran away in a panic..If Daniel was just in a trance or having a hallucination that was just in his head like the day dreams of an overactive imagination, why would they all sense imminent danger, panic, and run away if it was actually nothing?

When God speaks the deaf don't hear a thing, but they can feel the thunder.

Last edited:
A. No geologic proof of a worldwide flood.
B. And this is relevant because...?
C. So you're saying that the roos walked over ice from Australia to get to the Middle East?
D. The last time the land masses were together was 250 million years ago. Is this when the flood happened? Is that what really killed all the dinosaurs?

Downside of the belief in god? Thinking that there is solid proof for a god is delusional. And aside from wars between religions and that kind of stuff, religions make women second class citizens. And then not looking further for what is actually out there because your beliefs already said one thing.
I never claimed there was 100% in God. I said there was evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

One issue at a time.

Most of the ocean in this region is 1-200 ft deep. Ice age would have created much lower sea levels. Connect the dots.
View attachment 226698
Do you have a link to a real site that says that the ice sheet came down to Australia? No? Then wtf are you talking about?
Never said that. I said sea levels lower during ice ages.

What’s your next strawman?

Been thru all the arguments, the question is do you seek truth or do you simply cling to things that justify your position?
So there was a land bridge all the way from Australia to the Middle East? Um... no. There wasn’t. And where is the evidence of a worldwide flood?
Dufus, why do I provide maps? You really think life originated separately on the Australian continent?
Was does that have to do with how roos got from Oz and back?

I never claimed there was 100% in God. I said there was evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

One issue at a time.

Most of the ocean in this region is 1-200 ft deep. Ice age would have created much lower sea levels. Connect the dots.
View attachment 226698
Do you have a link to a real site that says that the ice sheet came down to Australia? No? Then wtf are you talking about?

Been thru all the arguments, the question is do you seek truth or do you simply cling to things that justify your position?
So there was a land bridge all the way from Australia to the Middle East? Um... no. There wasn’t. And where is the evidence of a worldwide flood?
Dufus, why do I provide maps? You really think life originated separately on the Australian continent?
How did elephants end up in Africa and North America?
D6371B53-1489-42E7-855B-913C11437776.jpeg

View attachment 226881
Do you realize that a pair of roos walking from Oz to the Middle East wouldn't live long enough to make it there? And what did they use, a GPS?

View attachment 226881
Do you realize that a pair of roos walking from Oz to the Middle East wouldn't live long enough to make it there? And what did they use, a GPS?
As would a pair of elephants!

You’re being an exceptional dumbass.

View attachment 226881

So remind me, how did roos get to the ark from Oz? Some god magic?

View attachment 226881

Guess you didn’t know Marsupials were native to North America and the Middle East.

View attachment 226881

Guess you didn’t know Marsupials were native to North America and the Middle East.
But not kangaroos. So the question stands.

View attachment 226881

Naive or ignorant.

Naive or ignorant.
You're avoiding the question. Come on, have some fun with it . Propose something magical, like a miracle. You've already crossed that line, why get all shy now?

Naive or ignorant.
You're avoiding the question. Come on, have some fun with it . Propose something magical, like a miracle. You've already crossed that line, why get all shy now?
You don’t even have a clue about the history of the species, you’re a waste of time. Go do your homework and get back to us with some intelligent questions.

Naive or ignorant.
You don’t even have a clue about the history of the species, you’re a waste of time. Go do your homework and get back to us with some intelligent questions.
Hmm,nope, still avoiding the question. Oddly enough, you are doing this in your own thread, which you ostensibly started for discussion. Very odd behavior, on your part.

Naive or ignorant.
Hmm,nope, still avoiding the question. Oddly enough, you are doing this in your own thread, which you ostensibly started for discussion. Very odd behavior, on your part.
Says the Dufus who doesn’t know the basics of the question.

Naive or ignorant.
Oh, well then, this is your big opportunity to educate us dufuses. I.e., people who accept the most well supported scientific theory in the history of mankind.

How did kangaroos get to the ark? And then back again?

Naive or ignorant.
Oh, well then, this is your big opportunity to educate us dufuses. I.e., people who accept the most well supported scientific theory in the history of mankind.

Already posted. Stop being a troll and read thru the thread or get reported.

Already posted. Stop being a troll and read thru the thread or get reported.
No it wasn't, that's a lie. And it is you, trolling your own thread, that has been the obstacle to discussion. So report away.

Better yet, we will just have our own discussion and ignore your trolling.

There was no ark nor any global flood. Not only is there not a shred of evidence for either of these ridiculous ideas, they are both demonstrably false as shown by all the evidence.

There are key issues that atheists refuse to address, because if they do their position falls apart...

My "position" as an atheist has nothing to do with big bangs.
The entire premise of this thread is:

"We don't know...therefore, gods!!!"

Same conman trick since conmen walked the planet. Prepare to be told that, no matter what you think or say, your entire worldview has just been destroyed .

There are key issues that atheists refuse to address, because if they do their position falls apart...

The entire process of this thread is:

Same conman trick since conmen walked the planet.
Troll boy showing he’s terrified of the truth.

Something for you to chew on, shitforbrains.
9639E59A-19B6-4574-865C-9DC087A1FCE8.jpeg

If you need someone to explain that go start your own thread, ignoramus.

The entire premise of this thread is:

Same conman trick since conmen walked the planet. Prepare to be told that, no matter what you think or say, your entire worldview has just been destroyed .

Gods are fine. They have their uses. I've just never heard of any I was willing to subscribe to.

Forum List

Back